The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2018, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wife emotional infidelity

If she is really dealing with depression. Its really up to you to decide how much more you can give. Its a very tiring journey. And maybe shes like me, she gets bored of mundane stuff and everyday life.

Why not start off with small surprises? Date her. Buy her small gifts. Suggest new stuff sexually instead of wondering if shes outsourcing.

I get frustrated when life becomes boring. And when i dont get the sex from my partner. But i dont outsource. I simply channel my energy to gaming n eating instead. So maybe she channeled her energy to the app. I cant find the app in my play store... but i guess most of these random chat apps doesnt have much local ppl? Maybe she just needed someone to talk to without a worry.

When im younger and single i also download random chat app to kpkb to strangers.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sharpshooter_8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
If she is really dealing with depression. Its really up to you to decide how much more you can give. Its a very tiring journey. And maybe shes like me, she gets bored of mundane stuff and everyday life.

Why not start off with small surprises? Date her. Buy her small gifts. Suggest new stuff sexually instead of wondering if shes outsourcing.

I get frustrated when life becomes boring. And when i dont get the sex from my partner. But i dont outsource. I simply channel my energy to gaming n eating instead. So maybe she channeled her energy to the app. I cant find the app in my play store... but i guess most of these random chat apps doesnt have much local ppl? Maybe she just needed someone to talk to without a worry.

When im younger and single i also download random chat app to kpkb to strangers.
But she input her emotional attachment (and guys being guys will surely sugarcoat) and sometimes that may lead to meetup (which I found out she almost did meet up with local stranger guy and they added on line to continue their chatting)

One more incident is she did sex chat (using the same app) with another stranger guy (not local)to allow him to jerk off. She confessed this to me after feeing guilty

Dilemma if this marriage really helps her or make her feel lonelier.
Old 23-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpshooter_8 View Post
But she input her emotional attachment (and guys being guys will surely sugarcoat) and sometimes that may lead to meetup (which I found out she almost did meet up with local stranger guy and they added on line to continue their chatting)

One more incident is she did sex chat (using the same app) with another stranger guy (not local)to allow him to jerk off. She confessed this to me after feeing guilty

Dilemma if this marriage really helps her or make her feel lonelier.
Reply ur pm liao
Old 24-10-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianjin View Post
Bro,

You may want to consult fengshui master about your new house.

The yin yang and chi of the house have negative effects on human.

I read this and laugh until I fall off the chair.
Old 24-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
I read this and laugh until I fall off the chair.

Actually dunno about fengshui but sometimes putting some crystals in the house reslly does help harmonize the energies and improve relationships. Heard it from many customers so.. yah. But i personally rather believe in stones den some 我不要你8888, 只要你888 de fengshui master.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1