The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 20
MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!
Battle of the Beaches

Hello everyone!

I'm planning a beach resort holiday in Thailand but having a hard time deciding which town/beach/city would be the best option. Specifically Phuket, Pattaya, Krabi and Koh Samui.

I know there are individual threads for all the beaches mentioned above but i thought would be easier if we could share what each town has to offer.

In term of what i'm looking for would be a nice beach with clear waters, good food and shopping, and some nice clubbing nightlife.

Not so important must haves are sight seeing, tours and others.

Hope those who have been to most of the beaches mentioned above can share there exxperiences
Old 14-06-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Battle of the Beaches

Phuket should be better for you but shopping experience is not comparable like in bkk. You know, is an island...
Old 14-06-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

If you're going there just for the beaches...... forget about all the touristy places..... their beaches have been spoiled and polluted by the masses.

I recommend going to Hua Hin..... and because the Thai Royal family second home is there and apparently the Royal family frequent the beach.... the authorities are very strict in patrolling and enforcing the rules on their beaches.

Another beach that is pure and untouched is Jomtien beach..... not that part which is nearer to Pattaya but the other stretch that is nearer to Satthahip. Unfortunately as that stretch of beach forms part of the Satthahip Naval Training Centre...... it is only opened to the public at certain times. You have to check their timetable to find out the operating times as it is dependant on the Navy's timetable. Also you need to bring along your passport or identification with photo for security check / bag screening as you need to pass the Naval checkpoint to get to the beach.
Old 15-06-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

i went to hua hin before...and if u're looking to party, it is NOT the place. very quiet seaside town and besides my teerak and me, we are the asian tourist minority. besides us are 70% farang retirees.

nice, clear beaches? nope. waves are too strong and u can't even swim.

as for krabi, my experience was many years ago, also not a party place. but the island hopping is nice (must see maya beach!)
Old 16-06-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
i went to hua hin before...and if u're looking to party, it is NOT the place. very quiet seaside town and besides my teerak and me, we are the asian tourist minority. besides us are 70% farang retirees.

nice, clear beaches? nope. waves are too strong and u can't even swim.
Hua Hin's beach is about 5 km long and basically divided into 3 sections.
Taking the Buddhist Temple on the cliff as a marker...... the beach on the north side of the temple is where the main tourists go and waves there can be quite rough during high tide. Here is also where the farangs like to congregate as there is more freedom / less restrictions from the authorities.

The beach on the south side of the temple all the way until Khao Takiap hill is the quieter beach and more popular with locals than farangs here.

On the other side of Khao Takaip hill is Suan Son beach..... this is the Royal Family's private beach but it is open to the public..... however due to the fact that it belongs to the Royal Family...... the army patrols the beach and you have to show your passport to use the beach. Alcohol is forbidden here and you are expected to stop all activities if a member of the Royal Family is nearby..... but dun worry as the army guys will forewarn you before they appear...... be prepared to kneel / bow and "wai" to them if they come near. This beach is calm and very clean and beautiful view. Users of this beach are mostly locals and very rare to see any farang on this beach.

Old 16-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Hua Hin's beach is about 5 km long and basically divided into 3 sections.
Taking the Buddhist Temple on the cliff as a marker...... the beach on the north side of the temple is where the main tourists go and waves there can be quite rough during high tide. Here is also where the farangs like to congregate as there is more freedom / less restrictions from the authorities.

The beach on the south side of the temple all the way until Khao Takiap hill is the quieter beach and more popular with locals than farangs here.

On the other side of Khao Takaip hill is Suan Son beach..... this is the Royal Family's private beach but it is open to the public..... however due to the fact that it belongs to the Royal Family...... the army patrols the beach and you have to show your passport to use the beach. Alcohol is forbidden here and you are expected to stop all activities if a member of the Royal Family is nearby..... but dun worry as the army guys will forewarn you before they appear...... be prepared to kneel / bow and "wai" to them if they come near. This beach is calm and very clean and beautiful view. Users of this beach are mostly locals and very rare to see any farang on this beach.

great infor
Cha Am belong which side?
Old 17-06-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
great infor
Cha Am belong which side?
Cha Am is not really Hua Hin..... it is a town on north side of Hua Hin
Old 07-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Cha Am is not really Hua Hin..... it is a town on north side of Hua Hin
I feel peaceful + not many tourists
1 day will try ur recommendation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1