The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
krabi happening??

will b going to krabi tis weekend.. suppose to go with my gf but last min break off haha.. flight n room all booked. will b going there alone.

any recommended farms or agogo bar? or pubs or nightclub? plz advuse..
Old 01-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 18
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: krabi happening??

Look for the place called Centerpoint n inside lotsa Pubs n
one transgen show otherwise very quite unlike Phuket
Old 01-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

I personally like krabi. Besides cheap food and plentiful massage, everywhere is sabai sabai. Nightlife at centre point are live bands, disco and a few bars. Did not see much ladies there. I recommend the bars behind beach road. Aonang mcdonalds is easy to catch and directly opposite is a dark alley with probably 4-5 bars. Those are lady bars and go get a drink or two. Bars there can barfine and bring back hotel short time or long time up to you. Been there last september and really easy to hook them up. I forgot the bar name but you should walk all the way in and be at the second last bar on the right. Girls are hot there. At centrepoint, good place to party with good booze is go up one level and to the pub on your right. I will be going there again when its low prak, and probably note down the names of the pubs so will be helpful for our krabi mongers. Cheers.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilchan78 View Post
Look for the place called Centerpoint n inside lotsa Pubs n
one transgen show otherwise very quite unlike Phuket
Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
I personally like krabi. Besides cheap food and plentiful massage, everywhere is sabai sabai. Nightlife at centre point are live bands, disco and a few bars. Did not see much ladies there. I recommend the bars behind beach road. Aonang mcdonalds is easy to catch and directly opposite is a dark alley with probably 4-5 bars. Those are lady bars and go get a drink or two. Bars there can barfine and bring back hotel short time or long time up to you. Been there last september and really easy to hook them up. I forgot the bar name but you should walk all the way in and be at the second last bar on the right. Girls are hot there. At centrepoint, good place to party with good booze is go up one level and to the pub on your right. I will be going there again when its low prak, and probably note down the names of the pubs so will be helpful for our krabi mongers. Cheers.
thxs so much for both advise...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1