The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 03-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
73 yo, old enuff to be yr granny ... yr brother can stand????
Bro. He goes around trolling others. Don get hook by what he says. Lol. Won't be surprised if he say having sex with a 80 ahma for 10.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
Bro. He goes around trolling others. Don get hook by what he says. Lol. Won't be surprised if he say having sex with a 80 ahma for 10.
Cheapest I gotten is $30 years ago, maybe $50 min now days, oldest I seen there is about 60. Nowdays don’t go there anymore. Better deals at pertain

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-11-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
That was a troll bro, he’s been posting fake FRs all over this Dome. Thankfully mods finally stepped in and banned all his clone accounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
Heheee thanks for info bros

Me not so active in sb tis days ... not so aware of such nonsense

Sometimes ppl say wat I believe wat

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Came back from work late last night. Well, not really late...say about 2130hrs. Went up to the 4th floor and all of them were around, almost as though celebrating Deepavali eve. Took Irene and had a session with her. Nice cute nipples on her. Had a good FJ and she even allows frenching. But the massage, honestly cannot make it.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
... Took Irene and had a session with her. Nice cute nipples on her. Had a good FJ and she even allows frenching.
Frenching ah 🤔 sorry bro may I know how old is Irene?
Old 07-11-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Frenching ah 🤔 sorry bro may I know how old is Irene?
Can't tell really. But then again, this is JSP. No young ones there
Old 07-11-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Can't tell really. But then again, this is JSP. No young ones there
Ya exactly I believe she is not young and I admire your courage to french her 😁
Old 07-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rotarypower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone had a milf named jenny before? had tattoos all over and wearing specs. quite soft spoken and obliging.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotarypower View Post
Anyone had a milf named jenny before? had tattoos all over and wearing specs. quite soft spoken and obliging.
not sure the same Jenny, this can do Yoga special..
Old 19-11-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone been to Jsp recently? Haven been goin there for quite some time. Any new CHUBBY GILFS over there recently? Thanks Bros.
Old 20-11-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Anyone been to Jsp recently? Haven been goin there for quite some time. Any new CHUBBY GILFS over there recently? Thanks Bros.
I was there around noon last week, and I noticed there is a Chubby "Not Fat" GILF operating near the lift landing. She is operating at the same unit as the thin Blondie.
Old 20-11-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHumper View Post
I was there around noon last week, and I noticed there is a Chubby "Not Fat" GILF operating near the lift landing. She is operating at the same unit as the thin Blondie.
That could be the one named Happy
Old 20-11-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Anybody can pm me and tell me what’s Linda rate ? Never tried her full before .
Old 21-11-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That could be the one named Happy
Oh. Tried her before. Another carrot chopper. N don’t really classified as GILF. More like AILF. Fair n chubby though.
Old 27-11-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Walk down the Thai Alley, late Saturday morning. Wanted to try one of the MLs opposite Linda's unit. No luck, both units are closed. Noticed that Linda is available, walk strait in for the usual treatment. Very good service as usual, furthermore she is chirpy and in a jovial mood, today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1