The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 17-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
pajiao one is the one opposite blind massage?
pajiao one facing the road. If you know y y, formerly of now defunct unispa, then you will find her. Pajiao works with her sister. Short hair. Didn't know they have degenerated into a carrot shop. I avoid them as well
Old 18-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

The pajio n short hair not good...They use to hv One nice one.. now seldom see.. can do bbbj
Old 18-11-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
This is the new shop facing road next to tattoo , previously from the one in the center facing voids... lousy place lots of better ones
The pajiao one is here?
Old 18-11-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The pajio n short hair not good...They use to hv One nice one.. now seldom see.. can do bbbj
The nice one is it skinny one? Next to yellow T shop?
Old 18-11-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Think we are talking about2 different shops. Lol
Old 18-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Think we are talking about2 different shops. Lol
Ok I think we are. Hehehe. Because I went down today, had to try this lady, after seeing her she not really pajiao. But she had a nice smile.
Well just an fr, her name is F** F** and wow her gfe was good, she gave me a hug in the room then a light kiss and was asked if want to shower, so off I went to shower, came back towel off and butt naked, had a good rub on the back as I was have some aches, was not bad, slight touch and tease of the balls but was too tired and nearly fell asleep and she asked to turn around to massage the front. More teasing until I salute and was popped the GQ. Released all out to her skills. She even teased say wa so much? You kept all to release now? Hahaha...
Well she allowed me to roam TOP but not bottom, bottom roam extra cost. Didn’t have enough cash to do so. I just paid the market rate price plus tips and left happily. She even ask me come back again with that gfe feel.
Will rtm again...
Bros don’t ask me contact or location as I won’t any how give, it’s all in the chat location, only senior bros can figure it out. Or if you read properly. Have fun...
Old 19-11-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

There is one more round the back, on the other side across the bridge after the food area. has anyone tried? TCM
Old 19-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Nothing interesting there seems unisex
Old 19-11-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
From center stair first or second on the left facing carlton city
Old 19-11-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
There is one more round the back, on the other side across the bridge after the food area. has anyone tried? TCM
Nothing interesting. Used to hv sweet malaysian young gal long time ago
Old 19-11-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
From center stair first or second on the left facing carlton city
Second left.
Old 20-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
huangjosk is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros remember nuo nuo from the massage place opposite the hawker centre at the bridge? Heard that they are clean, served by nuonuo (tanned sexy syt) twice but no GQ. Haven’t seen her in a while. Maybe moved on. Any bros know where she is can share contact?
Old 21-11-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

These days unless you are a certified chiro or physio, or a real TCM clinician, you can forget about surviving on just fresh air and massage. Market is saturated with service providers. Why would anyone drive all the way specially to your shop?
Old 04-12-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

These used to be this massage shop beside this cake shop. Now it has been taken over by the cake shop. Wonder where did the shop and the ML went to.
Old 04-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
These used to be this massage shop beside this cake shop. Now it has been taken over by the cake shop. Wonder where did the shop and the ML went to.
They moved to opposite blind massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1