The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: holiday inn atrium massage

I have been here for a few times but always patronize the same shop and seldom try other mps from the other shops.
On my recent visit, I decided to explore the rest of the shop instead of going back to my regular.
I found one mp at one of the shop which was located at the extreme end which will lead u to one of the side entrance.
She was around mid 30, breast not really huge but just nice for her size. Not the pretty type, just like a normal housewife but also not ugly looking.
Massage skill is average, nothing to shout about. At the end of the massage session, she started to use her fingers to tickle my back & occasionally brush across my groin area.
After all this teasing session, was asked to turn over and do the hj work. She took off her top and bra and offer her breast for me to play and suck. Her nipples was quite big and it was shiok when having it to rub against my face and chest. By then, she took off her bottom and allow me to play with her pussy.
Her body will occasionally shiver when I rub her nipples & pussy, whether she was acting or was real body reacting to my touch, it was still very shiok for me.
Finally load out everything and feel release with satisfaction.

Last edited by Redelephant; 08-11-2018 at 01:20 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Pacman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share location.
Thanks in advance!
Old 08-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother can share contact
Old 09-11-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
JACKPOT777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Redelephant, can share the contact?
Old 09-11-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

trying my luck : if anyone has mei juan's wechat contact, can pm me ? I know that she's been back to prc for a long time liao, would like to re-connect with her. lost her contact some time back
Old 14-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2 months ago tried a very hot milf. Her white t shirt was so tight showing her 2 huge boobs. Massage was normal, turned over and ask if wanted hj. Opted for it and she strip naked but ask her to keep her black gstring as i love girls in gstring. That body was 1 of the best body ive seen. Her body is so smooth, huge boobs, wears a nice gstring, has a golden belly chain(very rare u will find lady wearing this), and a very smooth waxed pussy. Totally my kind and i want to fuck her so badly but we cant do it there. Ended the hj in less than 5mins and left a happy man
Old 15-11-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gwc0608 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXquisitew0w View Post
2 months ago tried a very hot milf. Her white t shirt was so tight showing her 2 huge boobs. Massage was normal, turned over and ask if wanted hj. Opted for it and she strip naked but ask her to keep her black gstring as i love girls in gstring. That body was 1 of the best body ive seen. Her body is so smooth, huge boobs, wears a nice gstring, has a golden belly chain(very rare u will find lady wearing this), and a very smooth waxed pussy. Totally my kind and i want to fuck her so badly but we cant do it there. Ended the hj in less than 5mins and left a happy man
I like milf, can share with me which unit is this? Thanks.
Old 15-11-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwc0608 View Post
I like milf, can share with me which unit is this? Thanks.
Hi bro, is somewhere beside the pedicure shop
Old 15-11-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gwc0608 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
is it the one facing the stairs if you walk from the hotel lobby?
Old 15-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi can share? Waist chains are quite a turn on for me
Old 15-11-2018, 11:48 AM

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 0
mattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
yup, saw her last week in the same shop still.
This Xiao Li previously working at Bencoolen? Doe eyed, big boned and huge jugs?
Old 16-11-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
scrub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc? Thanks
Old 16-11-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

after reading all the posts by bros here, i went down to take a look few days ago...

no one caught my eyes at that stretch of MPs, cant find any that attracts me. Or am i missing something? Anyone can enlighten?

just when i was about to head home in disappointment, i saw a facial/waxing shop in front of the convenience stall (there are only a handful of convenience stall there). why she caught my attention was, she operates alone and she is the only one who did not call out to me when i walked around. in my mind, i thought, hmmm, she could be the clean one because i saw no signs of any massage services. But then, since i was already there, i went in and ask if massage is provided.... BINGO!

to cut short, this is my MR:

looks: she is one of the better one there. mid 30s, but figure nap shot
boobs : C enhanced (i think so)
Waist : slim and no fats
Massage : average
Service : standard as per most offer there. Standard fee
Roaming : 3.5G
Old 16-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Probably about 2-3 stores on the right of pedicure
Old 18-11-2018, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Probably about 2-3 stores on the right of pedicure
You went 2 months ago . Is she still there now bro ? Wanna try after reading your juicy fr !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread