The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Please continue fast fast
Old 17-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tripleaxe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 17-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Many bros queueing up here for updates!

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 17-11-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

TS I stay late nights for your update...
Old 17-11-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Sorry for the long wait guys!

That very night, I stayed over at my GF's place. Her parents are ok with me staying over and I don't like to go home on weekends because of certain reasons(may be I'll elaborate on this in the future, it's complicated)

I tend to stay up late, due to my gaming habits. It's 2am or so and I left Evelynn's room for a drink.

After pouring myself a cup of coke, I sat on the sofa, replying to my friends' messages. One of my friends got into a bike accident a couple of weeks and somehow managed to injure his testicles.

So there I was, giggling like an idiot on a sofa while replying to the messages in the group chat, making fun of my friend.

About 20 mins or so later, I heard a door swing open.

Twisting my neck to one side, I saw Eyvon coming out from her room.

"Hey, still not asleep ah?" She asked in a really sleepy voice.

Thinking that my incessant laughing might have disturbed her sleep, I apologised to her.

"Sorry ah, I was laughing too loudly"

Eyvon opened the fridge, getting herself some orange juice.

"Oh no no, that's not what I mean! Not your fault I'm awake!" She replied.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the lights from the fridge illuminate her face. Despite having no make up on and a head of messy hair, she still looked sexy as hell.

Eyvon gulped the juice down and gave her arms a good stretch while yawning. Her chest raised before my eyes, stretching out the old t-shirt she's wearing as pajamas.

At this rate, her T-shirt will rip one day.

What kinda dumb ass would dump a gem like her? Wondering that, I turned my eyes back to my screen. Expecting her to return to her room after this, I went back to the group chat.

Unexpectedly, Eyvon took a seat beside me and gave me a nudge.

"So, when are you guys gonna get married?"

I gave it a good moment before replying.

"Uh, maybe in 2 years or so?" I said.

"Haha you guys should get married soon leh, dad can't wait to have a grandkid!" Eyvon teased.

Perhaps because it was late, I didn't gave my answer much thought before blurting it out.

"What about you? You should try getting a boyfriend too!"

At that moment, I saw an odd expression on her face.

I probably shouldn't have said that...
Old 17-11-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pikapiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, support and camping!
Old 17-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Her crestfallen look would remain in my mind for the next couple of days. That night, Eyvon tried to laughed it off by saying that she's still waiting for the right guy. However, it's obvious that she's affected by my comments.

A week later, I was once again at my GF's place. Only I was deliberately staying up late in the living room, hoping to bump into Eyvon once more.

The wait seemed like forever, but I suppose good things do come to those that wait. Once again coming out of her room in her pajamas, Eyvon greeted me when she saw me. This time round, she went to the bathroom.

While she's heading back to her room, I stopped her in her tracks by calling out to her.

"Hey Eyvon. Could we talk for a second?" I stood up, awkwardly calling out for her.

"I realized what I said the other day was a little insensitive... you must have your reasons for the breakup"

I went on and on, maybe a little incoherent at times. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it's probably something similar to what I've typed above.

Eyvon shook her head, and took a seat beside me.

"No, it's just me... this is not your fault. I just... can't put it behind me yet..."

I nodded, and took a seat.

Eyvon then went on to share her story with me.

For a period of time, she was happily attached to a guy she loved. However, after 2 years or so into the relationship, the guy lost the spark they once had. Despite Eyvon begging her him not to leave, he eventually blocked her number and cut off all forms of contact with her.

Eyvon sobbed as she told me her story. Now, I just feel bad for having lewd thoughts about a nice girl like her.

At that moment, the door to Evelynn's room opened.

Evelynn came out to the living room and witnessed her sister sobbing.

"...What's going on?" Evelynn questioned.

Trust me when I say I almost had a heart attack. Last thing I want is for the girl I love to have a misunderstanding about what's going on.

Thankfully, Eyvon spoke up.

" Oh, no. I'm alright. I was just telling him about my ex..."

Evelynn, without another word, came forward to hug her sister.

"Zeh, it's alright. We're here for you!" Evelynn consoled Eyvon in a gentle tone.

"Yeah... we'll be a family no matter what!" I added, trying to lighten the mood.

The girls both chuckled at my attempt, and both sat down on the sofa.

"Zeh, I told you before right? Worst come to worst, I'll force my future husband to take care of you also" Evelynn joked, still holding onto her sister's hand.

Eyvon laughed awkwardly, and gave her sister another hug.

"I love you guys" Eyvon said. "I really do."

(To be continued)
Old 17-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
x1nahma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was Eyvon braless the last two nights?
Old 18-11-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 18-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, hope for more juicy updates.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 20-11-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, faster continue, don't keep us hanging...lol
Old 20-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Eyvon must be horny and trying to seduce TS.
Maybe a threesome is on the way, camping here for more updates.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 20-11-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

more keen in sharing of the mum
Old 20-11-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
sexygthong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please update soon!
Advert Space Available