The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2003, 01:12 AM
siamcomeboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cheapest Air ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
haha, looks like you are an experienced bkk cheongster. so where are situated now, Bangkok or Republic of PAP?
hahaha... wouldn't give myself the CEO title for nothing.... CEO...Chief Entertainment Officer! hahahaha

Me? I am in PAP land...but travel regularly to Thailand and the rst of the Asia Pacific region...

I am doing Regional Sales for an Electronics MNC.

Cheers, have work have travel, coupled with a bit of bonking ..kekekeke
Old 17-03-2003, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman
yo bro!!

PMed u, your PM box is full, can you clear it.
I am not in Sgland at the moment, but would like meet up eithter in SG or BKK, when I am in town. (mid june/july) or maybe seeing all these FRs, I might make my return sooner;-)

Contact me at tklm1976ahotmail.com
cheers!
Old 17-03-2003, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Hi, does anyone know where to get the cheapest return air tickets to BKK and back? The last time I flown on an airplane was when i was a kid and i have no idea how to get air tickets, the procedure involved blabla. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks
cheapest air ticket via Biman.......can go as low as $180 return.........even cheaper travel by courier (downsides, can onli carry hand luggage)
Old 18-03-2003, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
francisch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My ex with cheapest air ticket

Been to bkk many time, last time used to take Biman, fly only on monday,tuesday and wed, it's night flight, around 7pm but always delay time, so reach bkk check in about modnight leow.
Lately take TG flight about S$300 inclu tax, morning flight reach bkk at noon, just right for me.
SIA flight is good, sometime they have some online offer can go as low as $350 with tax, but nowadays cant find anymore.
other airline mostly time not good,
either you take biman or TG is value for $

just my ex, I used to go bkk by my ownself, book air ticket, hotel go internet booking. ...
Going to bkk again from 12 to 19 April for their songkan...

Cheers
Old 18-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 23
kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
cheapest air ticket via Biman.......can go as low as $180 return.........even cheaper travel by courier (downsides, can onli carry hand luggage)
So the Finnair ticket I got for S$200 is quite good too!
Old 19-03-2003, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My ex with cheapest air ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by francisch
Been to bkk many time, last time used to take Biman, fly only on monday,tuesday and wed, it's night flight, around 7pm but always delay time, so reach bkk check in about modnight leow.
Lately take TG flight about S$300 inclu tax, morning flight reach bkk at noon, just right for me.
SIA flight is good, sometime they have some online offer can go as low as $350 with tax, but nowadays cant find anymore.
other airline mostly time not good,
either you take biman or TG is value for $

just my ex, I used to go bkk by my ownself, book air ticket, hotel go internet booking. ...
Going to bkk again from 12 to 19 April for their songkan...

Cheers
yes Biman always delay..........once caught a evening flight.....the plane flew to Chiangmai stuck for 7 hrs there then reach BKK next morning!!! (2hrs flight became 12 hrs flight!)......inflight food & entertainment oso an experience! but this was all 15 yrs ago......thought they improve already........use to have Air Nepal flying to BKK cheap too.......now still got or not?
Old 19-03-2003, 08:09 AM
ivan303

Not worth

If air ticket alone so eapensive, not worth buy ticket alone. Maybe buy free and easy better.
Old 19-03-2003, 10:52 AM
Chokdee88

Cheap Air Ticket

Swissair got a special fares promotion for $195 and $215 with seats limited to 9. Sales period & travel dates vary and they do accept third party credit card.
Interested, checkout www.swiss.com/singapore and click special offer to book the above fares.
Old 19-03-2003, 11:48 AM
Samster

francisch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re

Biman is not always in time, does not want to waste time and checkin to the hotel in bkk at midnight..
Have twice ex with Biman and dont like to try anymore, some more not really cheep if you count the Tax in..not easy to book the air ticket, unless you booking few months in advance..

Air Nepal still have but never wanna try cos TG to me is good enought, I paid S$300 net to flight there either reach there 12 noon, or 10 pm is just right for me.

As for free and easy, dont forget you have to share the room with other, if not you have to pay double, and I like to have the room to my ownself, does not want to let other see what you do at night

And if you have double room, pay double is not cheep those..

book hotel from internet is easy this day, S$50 can have a good double room, if not go to SG base hotel, will only pay 600 baht a night, ofcos not good like Novetel in siam square.

Cheers
Old 02-07-2003, 02:36 AM
Samster

pussyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro yomun,
garuda ok lah, they have daily flights to bkk departing sin at 1000.
return flight from bkk is at 1210, which i dont like. imagine im have whole nite of fun with my tirak at hotel, then next day gotta wake up damn early to check in, sianzz. but anyway i think the airfare is quite cheap now for garuda.
cheapest is aeroflot, a russian airway i think, never tried b4 but airfare last time was about $180 - $200.
knn i hope valueair will quickly go into operation so can go bkk more often with the cheaper airfares can try cathay oso very cheap now bcoz of SARS...

Last edited by pussyman; 02-07-2003 at 02:40 AM.
Old 02-07-2003, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Travelling by Courier from SIN-BKK-SIN

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Dear 'Frequent Flyers',

I need some advise on travelling by courier. What are your experiences on that and which airline would you recommend? The best pricing around? I only carry hand luggage so it seems feasible for me.

Also what are your experiences with Garuda Indonesia? I don't need super attentive aircrew as I sleep on board most of the time. So level of service is not important to me. What's important for me is the price, safety record and minor/no delays of flight schedules. Thanks.
courier only by SIA, TG and Qantas(no more). Flights everyday except Saturdays, All morning flights(1st flight). Not advisable for savings now is little as tickets now dirt cheap as compared to a decade or so ago. Too much trouble too, must be at airport before 7am, only hand luggage and still have a big envelope full of chits for you to carry onboard. Reach BKK still got more delay as they process courier company's documents and photocopy your passport, alot of hassle. RTU is slightly better and can have luggage but cannot change date and time of return flight. Last time a morning flight Y ticket cost about S$450 and courier company rate was S$150 (lower for regulars). At one point even tour agents (Airtropolis at Fook Hai was one) got into the act and charge up to S$250!!! Also only one ticket per day per airline per company so not quite possible even for 2 friends to fly together. Usually they (courier companies) have their lists of regulars (mostly taxi- drivers) who can leave at moments notice. Sometimes they pay you a token sum if you can take up last minute flights when even their own staff is unable to make it. (1 day or 2 days turnaround). Fly courier to further places more worth your while for places like BKK, not worth the hassle. Just mu 2 cents.
Garuda now is one of cheapest that flies to BKK (S$160 not inclusive) not tried them yet. But now Cathay Pac also having promo (S$175 not inclusive) worth a try, all female cabin crew ala Silkair. Indian Airlines and Finair also budget kind. Don't be put off by Air India, not as bad as it sounds i've been told. Also only 2 hours flight, not much of a difference if you ask me. rather save the money to bonk!!!
Old 02-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 23
scooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Price for Garuda (S$185 excl tax). Cathay Pacific (S$210 excl tax). Pricing has increased a little since April. I was flying CX (S$199 incl tax) in May and (S$221 incl tax) in June. Now CX is (S$241 incl tax). Damn!
Yomun,

Planning another trip there eh??? So soon kekeke

Wah lah.. cannot get back to work man... hang over from KC trap !!!

kekeke

Scooby
Old 02-07-2003, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally posted by Maximo
Need some informations & advice from brudders out there who have stayed in BKK or familar with the place.

Wonder how much does a return air tickets (BKK-SIN-BKK) by Thai Airways cost if you purchase it in Bangkok (inclusive of whatever taxes or charges).

Any good agency (in BKK) to recommend? Can i purchased it thru phone call with my credit card and have the agency delivered to the person.

I'm planning to fly my tirak to Singapore for a short holiday, and this is the first time she is travelling outside BKK.

To all brudders who have tried to pm on the abovematters, SORRY ! just dun understand why my mail box keep indicating full when I've deleted every msg.
There was an SQ promotion in the month of June in BKK....price after tax came up to B5,454 for return Bkk-Sing-Bkk.

Due to heavy demand, the price has inched up to B5,625 as of 01 July. Same as Cathay but the choice is clear of course.....

I LOVE SQ ( at B5625 that is)!!!

CK
Old 02-07-2003, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Price for Garuda (S$185 excl tax). Cathay Pacific (S$210 excl tax). Pricing has increased a little since April. I was flying CX (S$199 incl tax) in May and (S$221 incl tax) in June. Now CX is (S$241 incl tax). Damn!
current prices taxes and all in CX S$215, Garuda S$205. Vacation Point at Selegie. Air India last week my kaki got at priceline for S$160.(also all in incluing delivery)
Old 08-07-2003, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally posted by CumKing
There was an SQ promotion in the month of June in BKK....price after tax came up to B5,454 for return Bkk-Sing-Bkk.

Due to heavy demand, the price has inched up to B5,625 as of 01 July. Same as Cathay but the choice is clear of course.....

I LOVE SQ ( at B5625 that is)!!!

CK
was told the most economical way is to buy a one way to BKK and buy a return 1 year ticket from there. cheapest is scandanavian air but problem is only 1 flight per day and it lands at an unearthly hour in singapore.

u can check it out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1