The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2003, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by wolf20002
Read my FR above.Be brave take your fear to test.

Bro wolf,

Take client there, if not familiar can loose face leh, Worst still loose contract, damn chialat !!

But where is your FR on this GS ? What GS stands for in the first place ? Which part of JC Rd ?

Tks
Old 29-09-2003, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Drive along Joo Chiat Road starting from Joo Chiat Complex

The Viet Zone
-----------------
51 Jazzy- 1st joint on the stretch, mainly viet, thais & some PRC. The younger & prettier viets are found here.

Pub 88- besides 18 kopitiam opp. Jazzy. Never been there but heard got Korean & Russian gals. Let boss know and he send gals down, select & go for sex. heard $150 for short time.

Blue Star/Lagoon & Bunker - BS inherit the name 181 from the former Trap slightly further down. The gals butterfly the 3 joints as they near each other. Most of the Viet here are more mature though a rare young gem could be found once a while.

Beyond this stretch is the PRC Zone, PRC's transverse this joint so dun be surprise to find familar faces............

GS - is located just opposite the hotel 81 entrance besides BS. Mixture of gals local, Msia & PRC.Ain't been there so no comments.

Echo- same as GS in concept.

Blue ICE- Ain't been there. "Hang-Flower" joint with PRC singers.

Pub 33 - Ain't been there. Heard Honey Drink Concept with local gals.

IV - KTV style.

Pub 81- below Hotel 81. No comments as never been there.

Yoko - KTV.

361 Nah Nah- Located above the prata shop on the 2nd floor. Mainly PRC's. Occasionally got some house specials such as thais & viets.

Eastpoint KTV- Mainly PRC with some msia & sg gals.

Kampong Pub - Opposite Eastpoint. Mainly PRC.

Pub 36- Honey Drink concept with local gals.

Hope this short tour of joo chiat helps.
Old 29-09-2003, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by chinois
hi bro,I have been there a few times went to 51 jazzy but never see any korean or russian gals leh.......r they pretty I really like to try ang moh gals especially russian......how to find........???
Since when 51 Jazzy got Russian and Korean gals huh???? Did u get the correct info huh???

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 29-09-2003, 12:50 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by waypastprime
Went to 51 Jazzy couple of weeks back... I'm afraid to say that I couldnt find any PRC... mostly Viets, Thais and Indonesians...
when you wanna to show me around ?
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 29-09-2003, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hi bro,is outside the pub tis is wat I mean but I never see any russian gals leh around the coffee shop leh.......any advise bros..........cheeeerrrrsssss man
Yo Bro....
Who e best cat150 gal U tried. Can help me give a FR.....

Thanks alot............. Cheerrsssssssssssss.

Still waiting leh. Answer tis qn first leh before U ask further. U supposed old bird of cat150. Who yr best 5 gals. Quick quick answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-09-2003, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
when you wanna to show me around ?
Anytime, anywhere...... Bro, u name it and i will show u around.... Provided I know that place well...

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 29-09-2003, 06:31 PM
sleazerat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally posted by firestar
Hi,

I've drive along joo chiat and realise numbers of pubs & ktv. So i went in and explore (forgot the name). Wow, there are lots of girls there for you to hunt for. There are viet, thai and chi babes wondering around. They asked for $150 - $300 and she will be with you for ST/whole nite, i did not cuz i don't know the ROE. But they are very fun and juz like ktv hostress (cheaper).

Could someone out there provide some highlights of this joints.

Thks.
Of all the Viets I've encountered... they are pretty fun and playful in the pub/KTV. But once in the room..... complete dead fish!!! Wonder why like that
Old 29-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Samster

gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: Drive along Joo Chiat Road starting from Joo Chiat Complex

Quote:
Originally posted by lament
The Viet Zone
-----------------
51 Jazzy- 1st joint on the stretch, mainly viet, thais & some PRC. The younger & prettier viets are found here.

Pub 88- besides 18 kopitiam opp. Jazzy. Never been there but heard got Korean & Russian gals. Let boss know and he send gals down, select & go for sex. heard $150 for short time.

Blue Star/Lagoon & Bunker - BS inherit the name 181 from the former Trap slightly further down. The gals butterfly the 3 joints as they near each other. Most of the Viet here are more mature though a rare young gem could be found once a while.

Beyond this stretch is the PRC Zone, PRC's transverse this joint so dun be surprise to find familar faces............

GS - is located just opposite the hotel 81 entrance besides BS. Mixture of gals local, Msia & PRC.Ain't been there so no comments.

IV - KTV style.

Yoko - KTV.

361 Nah Nah- Located above the prata shop on the 2nd floor. Mainly PRC's. Occasionally got some house specials such as thais & viets.

Bro lament,

Good summary. Well done. Keep it up.

Are all the charges there more or less the same ?
Old 29-09-2003, 08:23 PM
Samster

Re: Drive along Joo Chiat Road starting from Joo Chiat Complex

Quote:
Originally posted by lament
The Viet Zone
-----------------

IV - KTV style.

Yoko - KTV.

Tks bro lament,

1. the M'sian & S'porean girl in Eastpoint KTV can be bonked ?

2. the M'sian & S'porean girl in Esatpoint speaks English ?

3. Got room like MG/TH or open concept ?

4. The tips same like MG/TH ?

Tks again
Old 30-09-2003, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro,tat is depend on wat r u looking for ..........!!!if u r looking for service n average looking then u can look 4 carol , xin xin , ck , gigi ,samie 1, teresa , bing bing , san san ,jaguar......!!!take yr pick bro...........cheerrrrsssss

u didn't mention which ktv/pub these girls are at. How u expect us to find them ?
Old 30-09-2003, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
G S KTV

went G S awhile ago with fren after hearing so much in this thread
and after disappointment at U2 (not happenin)

ktv rooms only but price quite cheap -$10 per hr 4 smallest room but all taken so took medium room at $15 per hr (actually not so big oso - can most seat 3+3).

1 jug beer $41 but knn the fruits cost $30 - dunno can reject or not next time- some more got smell one...btw the tidbit very strange ball type and rather fishy smell

anyway didn't come for the fnb so no worries, slowly the gals 1 by 1 come in the door - thanks to abov thread we quickly reject quite a few til one siao yen (small swallow) came in and sat down. slim, tall and quite gnd look. neh neh quite big. after talk a bit found that she only 2nd day in sin - dunno real or not but after half an hr and butterfly 3rd time found she only want to sit - pay her $10 and ask her dun come back.
next came apple - this one looks can play type so sit her on top me - also say only 3rd day in sin - wah, now i really wonder all the gals so new meh?
anyway tis one happenin, after rabba few times ask me y not go to room. i ask wat's e damage and she open $150. i say no way, then she say hotel room she pay. lets see now its $130....hm i actually wanna pay only 100 but she very hot, cannot tahan oredi so go lah.
go next door to fragrance hotel cuz saw big sign outside say somethin like $10 per hr - knn kana trick - at the recep found out the $10 is extra hr charge, knn, cheap trick- anyway oredi there so pay the $20 ( same as 81 loh) and got rubber from mac behind only $1.
here's the fr
face = 6.5
body = 6.8 (slim, small build but neh neh firm and nice pointed nipples)
bj = never do
catbath = 7
fj = 7.5 - tis one really can f - quite a long session, first she on top like 10 min then i on top another 10 min. she either very good actin or come 2 times - but i really enjoy it so was quite shiok.
overall = 7, for exceptional performance
even gav me her hp and ask me to call her bring her out sometime, hm...

thks bros who gav the info on G S

cheers
Old 30-09-2003, 09:03 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
U need to go in to pub 88 & drink. let the people there know you interested in russian & korean and they make arangements to bring the gal down. you choose and then go straight to business.

i have not tried but gotm a friend who goes there quite often. heard it is $150 for short time.
Old 30-09-2003, 09:05 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Drive along Joo Chiat Road starting from Joo Chiat Complex

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa

Tks bro lament,

1. the M'sian & S'porean girl in Eastpoint KTV can be bonked ?

2. the M'sian & S'porean girl in Esatpoint speaks English ?

3. Got room like MG/TH or open concept ?

4. The tips same like MG/TH ?

Tks again
Eastpoint now mainly china gals, msia & s'porean from what i know are bonkable. depend on your skill. tipswise is up to you.
but seen them and not say damn bloody chio.
Old 30-09-2003, 09:10 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally posted by sleazerat
Of all the Viets I've encountered... they are pretty fun and playful in the pub/KTV. But once in the room..... complete dead fish!!! Wonder why like that
guess it is call familarity. if you dun know them long enough and go for straight service. what you expect instant feelings. viet unlike thais are not naturally warm, it takes time to get into their world.

in this respect, if u wan stariaght service, thais ar more pro. viet gals wise, got some damn good and also some poor service. Remember got 1 viet gal, my friend book her 3 days in a row.

anyway, it all depends on the luck of the draw. even if u go gl, it doesn't meann evey bonk is a good one. As 4 me, i have no complaints so far, i have lots of wonderful time with the gals.

for those who dun know me, i have been drinking in viet joints for almost a year and so i know them very well.
Old 30-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa

u didn't mention which ktv/pub these girls are at. How u expect us to find them ?
Bro chinois was referring to the cat150 girls in GL.

Thank God It's Friday!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1