The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by chinois
hi all bros,
I was replying to bro Poolhot..........hi bro gedangsa did yr friend have a good time wit the russian gal or the korean gal....if they provide good service mayb can try coz I really like to try russian gals..............need advise cheerrrrsss man

Abt the russian & korean girl, I think it is bro lament's kang tow, not mine leh, I reproduce his FR below:-

"U need to go in to pub 88 & drink. let the people there know you interested in russian & korean and they make arangements to bring the gal down. you choose and then go straight to business.

i have not tried but gotm a friend who goes there quite often. heard it is $150 for short time."

Ya, I also want to try russian & korean but how to communicate with them ? Me no speak russian nor korean !!

Bro lament,

1. Let people know, means who ?

2. Back to Eastpoint, they got KTV room like MG/TH ?

3. Eastpoint charges like MG/TH ?

Tks

Last edited by gedangsa; 30-09-2003 at 08:21 PM.
Old 01-10-2003, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
for pub 88, just ask the waiter or talk to the manager. they know what to do.

as for eastpoint, the whole place is ktv room. now the place have so called 10th anniversary promotion. got a msia mummy, not sure if she still around.

any bro who go there, ask the kj lor. he is my bro. just say u r a friend of mine. as for happening or not, he tell me dun waste time there.................. good enuff report.......

anyway i love thai & viet anytime but prc ....... ask them to f**k off

i am working at one of the pub that i mentioned on the prc zone. 3 bloody months and yet to get free fuck or specials from them. i go jc 3 weeks ago and got myself a new viet gf, some more 19yo.
Old 01-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Hope you guys understand, i try to be neutral in my analysis else my pals working in the area will think i trying to get biz for my joint......
Old 01-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light
Being to 51 Jazzy a few times. Not bad. You buy a drink & gals will come to you & rubba rubba.

A few to take note is that, if a gal come & u dun wan her. For goodness sake, tell her straight in the face or wave your palm, or else once they rubba rubba, you have to tip her. Worst is she not happy you gave her $10.

I once went with a few frds. Got 1 quite ugly gal came & rubba with 1 of my frds. My frd dun wan her & gave her $10 to ask her go away. She not happy & demand $30. Damn it. Lucky this is not the 1st time we went there so we know the price and some people there. Really spoilt my mood that day.

But overall (except that time) I quite enjoy my trips there.
Old 02-10-2003, 01:10 PM
dove

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hi,

Any bros got FR with a prc at GS KTV by the name of Li Ping??? I have tried to get her out but she refused.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:12 AM
Samster

I now work in joint full of PRC gals. the truth is they 90% do go out but then trying to play hard to get. i had a prc gal who work in my pub. my custiomer spend 2 months and ask her 5 times before she relent. the best thing is the very next day she was caught an got send back.

my analysis of most PRC. bulk are married or pei-du and their allegiance still with the man back home, so a little tough. one angle to wack them is the fact they pay about S$4,000 to come here and chances are most will overstay.

relate such stories and strike a little fear to set their mind thinking.
Old 04-10-2003, 12:39 AM
Samster

gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by lament

As for eastpoint, the whole place is ktv room. now the place have so called 10th anniversary promotion. got a msia mummy, not sure if she still around.

any bro who go there, ask the kj lor. he is my bro. just say u r a friend of mine. as for happening or not, he tell me dun waste time there.................. good enuff report.......

Sorry bro lament,

I intend to go to EastPoint. So would appreciate if you could tell us what you actually meant by saying no happening in EastPoint ? U mean the girls there all cannot squeeze their breast or rub their thigh ?

Tks
Old 04-10-2003, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa

Sorry bro lament,

I intend to go to EastPoint. So would appreciate if you could tell us what you actually meant by saying no happening in EastPoint ? U mean the girls there all cannot squeeze their breast or rub their thigh ?

Tks

Hi bro lament,

Don't dissappear leh, I need yr answer b4 I cheong Eastpoint.

So would appreciate if you could tell us what you actually meant by saying no happening in EastPoint ? U mean the girls there all cannot squeeze their breast or rub their thigh ?

Would also appreciate other bros FR on experience in Eastpoint.

Tks
Old 06-10-2003, 09:35 AM
Samster

like i said, i never realli go there...... the last time i went was damn early and onliy got china but waste of time and not sure of the msia and singapore gals though.

acoording to my bro, if u dare can "on" the gal immediately..... so does that answer your question............
Old 06-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Imager is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi bro Dove,

Li Ping isn't that diffcult to get. I knew her couple of months ago in GS KTV, it took me only 2 visits to bring her to 81. Best of all, it was free. Till now I still get it free. Don't not know what is her motive, but who cares. Free is most important. Nevertheless, one word of caution, she like a dead fish in bed.
Old 07-10-2003, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 22
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
I have been to Jazzy lately w my colleagues....was there for abt two hrs.......though alot of gals there but only a few looks real good to me hor.

colleague saw this cute looking gal (thai).....finding opportunity to get her but she seems hot with the regulars there.....got a chance to talk her.....intro her to my colleague and in 5 mins they went bonking.

Abit of FR here:

She has got this school gal look. Claims to be pursuing her degree in BKK. Boobs not that big nor anything to shout abt. But heard she does not rush you through the sex. treats u like her BF good BBBJ.....n usual FJ good also. She even allow second round.

ANYONE WHO USED TO PARTY AT RIDLEYS WHO KNOW THE OWNER THERE
Old 07-10-2003, 10:15 AM
Samster

IMHO, quality of the thai gals at Jazzy has deterioriated. the newer ones are nowhere as good-looking as the older batch whom are much more prettier and more fun......

a few new ones do catch my eye though but have gone back and so i await their return.......... hopefully none of my gals will be around then.......
Old 07-10-2003, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light
I into the Viet gal in Jazzy. There a few chio wan there that I always ask them. But I have not gone there for a long time. Hope they are still there when I visit Jazzy the next time.
Old 08-10-2003, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by GhostRay
I into the Viet gal in Jazzy. There a few chio wan there that I always ask them. But I have not gone there for a long time. Hope they are still there when I visit Jazzy the next time.
lucky for you folks, me kenna ban by one of my viet gf. seems like her frds have been giving her FR of my visits.

come this weekend, 2 of viet gf are back in town and on monday another one........ headache ...... cannot chiong for at least 3 weeks coas all work at same joint........
Old 08-10-2003, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by lament
lucky for you folks, me kenna ban by one of my viet gf. seems like her frds have been giving her FR of my visits.

come this weekend, 2 of viet gf are back in town and on monday another one........ headache ...... cannot chiong for at least 3 weeks coas all work at same joint........
Yo mate, u serious abt the viet gers?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1