The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Problem is i knew them at different times.

Come on, its just in the name of fun not love. I went to Jazzy in the begining to hide from my gal who works at bluestar and I ended up with more than i bargained for. Most of my gals quite sayng me. mind you no monetary terms involved purely relationship.

One coming back this sunday have not come back for almost 3 months. She is coming back with her good friend. Problem is I have also bonked her good friend as she wanna "potong jalan".

As for the other gal coming back on Monday, I got to know her a couple weeks back and so did not expect her to come back so fast.

so this is the beginning of my headache....................
Old 08-10-2003, 11:59 PM
goodboy169

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
ARe these pubs ok to visit. Any fun inside or am i getting all aunties
Old 09-10-2003, 10:12 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Jazzy is an open concept pub, the furthest you can go is to rubba rubba but nothing more unless you "ta-bao".

most of the gals are quite young but due to immigration control of late, the younger ones have harder time to come singapore. bulk of the gals are in their mid to late 20's. But if you lucky, you may land yourself a young one.

Most of my gf's i got here average 22 years old.
Old 10-10-2003, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
sexking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
wat time does the girls come in at jazzy?
Old 10-10-2003, 04:24 PM
Samster

Bluestar starts at 4pm and viets usually arive around 4.30pm. those that work in Jazzy will leave this place by 7pm.

Jazzy starts at 5pm but gals seldom there maybe 1 or 2 only cos Jazzy's crowd only start arriving close to 8. handful of gals start work there around 7pm.

those who work at u-turn will leave Jazzy around 11 plus to 12 to go U-turn which closes at 3pm. U-turn is where i started my viet-joint journey. However U-urn new management sucks and so i dun go there anymore. Gals also not much mainly the older ones.

when a viet gal falls in love, they stop selling their body. this is what i like about them. i ever quarrel with my ex-viet gf over this. cos i used to have thai gals and even they are dating you, most still sell their body.
Old 10-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by lament
Problem is i knew them at different times.

Come on, its just in the name of fun not love. I went to Jazzy in the begining to hide from my gal who works at bluestar and I ended up with more than i bargained for. Most of my gals quite sayng me. mind you no monetary terms involved purely relationship.

One coming back this sunday have not come back for almost 3 months. She is coming back with her good friend. Problem is I have also bonked her good friend as she wanna "potong jalan".

As for the other gal coming back on Monday, I got to know her a couple weeks back and so did not expect her to come back so fast.

so this is the beginning of my headache....................
Well U can help them by intro to some of us here.......

Never been to jazzy be4 so wouldnt mind going down if U willing to intro me yr friends.
Old 12-10-2003, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:

when a viet gal falls in love, they stop selling their body. this is what i like about them. i ever quarrel with my ex-viet gf over this. cos i used to have thai gals and even they are dating you, most still sell their body.

Bro lament,

I dont get what you trying to say in your last paragraph. When yr Viet gf fell in love with you and she stop selling her body, why you quarrel with her over this ?
Old 13-10-2003, 09:05 AM
Samster

I do not mind bring any bros down to cheong JC. Arrangements can be made but as i working at another pub so not very easy. But then I can take a little time off and bring you guys down.
Old 13-10-2003, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa

I dont get what you trying to say in your last paragraph. When yr Viet gf fell in love with you and she stop selling her body, why you quarrel with her over this ?
This is an understanding of the Vietnamese mindset, the test of real love or just lips services only. I know many friends who got cheated by Viet before in the name of love.

Different culture have different mentalities and so to succed in playing the game. you have to have basics right.

A few Viet gals told me before because that they dun mind making lesser monies rather than let their bf be embarrassed in case their next customer is a friend of their bf.

To answer you, this incident happened when I bonk one of my gf's friend, the one that potong jalan. We were having supper prior to going for a good time when the phone rang continously. I told her to answer the phone and she say no saying that it was a cusyomer who want to book her. I told her to go and make some money. She retorted and scolded me that i like her to be fuck by others. I told her that i dun pay her anything. She got pissed and asked me to send her home.

I profess myself to be quite good when it comes to Viet & Thais because I know what makes them tick.
Old 14-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I do not mind bring any bros down to cheong JC. Arrangements can be made but as i working at another pub so not very easy. But then I can take a little time off and bring you guys down.
BTW is there any happening at e pub that U working?

Thanks
Old 14-10-2003, 05:11 PM
Samster

my place is infested with PRC. 3 months and yet to get to pick up any PRC. Fuck-tup!!! I make 1 trip to viet/thai jont and i easily get a gal......

But for those into PRC, my place can do lah but dun expect them to be in mold of viet gals........ still have the best bod in joo chiat though best fuck still reserved for my thais....... filipinas are waste of time shit..................

But things may change hopefully, was getting pretty close to a few of them ....... let me see if any luck.... remember a friend tells me once u fuck a PRC u dun want other gals but yet to hear good FR on them..... but my friends say its their juicy cunt that sets them apart......
Old 14-10-2003, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chlgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, lament, do you mind telling me the name of the place where you are working? Thanks.
Old 15-10-2003, 09:25 AM
Samster

Why you and pals wanna drop by?

anyway for most parts of this week & next week, I've a very busy schedule. Need to bring 1 viet GF to KL this weekend and next week another GF to most likely KL. So for all of you still stuck here take care & enjoy.

maybe drop a little hint, cos me and some of my bros who work in joo chiat and are online have a little pact not to reveal or advertise our workplace. all i can say that my place is not on the 1st floor and is on the opposite stretch between Kampong Pub & Yoko.
Old 15-10-2003, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Why you and pals wanna drop by?

anyway for most parts of this week & next week, I've a very busy schedule. Need to bring 1 viet GF to KL this weekend and next week another GF to most likely KL. So for all of you still stuck here take care & enjoy.

maybe drop a little hint, cos me and some of my bros who work in joo chiat and are online have a little pact not to reveal or advertise our workplace. all i can say that my place is not on the 1st floor and is on the opposite stretch between Kampong Pub & Yoko.

sounds like.....nahnah
izit? got discount or not
Old 15-10-2003, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
my place is infested with PRC. 3 months and yet to get to pick up any PRC. Fuck-tup!!! I make 1 trip to viet/thai jont and i easily get a gal......

But for those into PRC, my place can do lah but dun expect them to be in mold of viet gals........ still have the best bod in joo chiat though best fuck still reserved for my thais....... filipinas are waste of time shit..................

But things may change hopefully, was getting pretty close to a few of them ....... let me see if any luck.... remember a friend tells me once u fuck a PRC u dun want other gals but yet to hear good FR on them..... but my friends say its their juicy cunt that sets them apart......
Yo Bro Lament
Talking abt tasting cunts in Sillypore. Of all e nationality that freelance here, PRC cunt juice are e best cos they are seldom lick back home so just imagine all e juice flowing when U hit e G spot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1