The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
orh..ok.. your nick also very familiar, must be from the old delphi forum..
Old 04-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
insanity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Freestyler69
yeah.. that was donkey years ago.. still those days the bubbles disco got many ONS...now i think it's full of FL...

20th feb sorry bro.. i go jkt.. you go there by flight? which airline how much cost?
yeah...going there by silkair. F & E - S$398 for 3D/2N. 2 to travel. but i am now contemplating on just getting the ticket for S$340 then get my own accomodation.

i will be there from 20 - 24 feb.
Old 05-02-2004, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DesireSYT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by insanity
yeah...going there by silkair. F & E - S$398 for 3D/2N. 2 to travel. but i am now contemplating on just getting the ticket for S$340 then get my own accomodation.

hi, i'll be in Chiangmai 15-18 Feb. if your dates are flexible, then we can meet up there. bird flu or elephant flu, i'm still going going via Bangkok.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Cheonging in Chiang Mai

hi,
I just back from a 40 days holiday in Thailand. I had went to Chiangmai and had stay there for about 3 nights.

For the cheonging part, I will break it up to 4 types.

1. Massage Parlour

a. Sayuri Complex
3 Soi 2 Bumrungrat Road, Chiangmai
Tel: 053-242361, 053243788

b. Pandora Massage & Health Club
459/62-64 Charoenmuang Road, T. Watket Muang, Chiangmai
Tel: 053-245740, 053-245747

c. O.T. Traditional Thai Massage
459/100 Charoenmuang Road, T. Wat Gate A.Muang,
Chiangmai
- I try before. 200B for 2 hours. Not the soapy type. But
suspect got special if choose the oil-massage. Can ask the
OKT if want special.
- near Pandora Massage.

I did not try the soapy massage at both place. Should be cheaper than Bkk. If not wrong, should be around 1800B. from look-wise, Sayuri is more class, with stage performance (like Pink Lady Complex in Hatyai) , and Karaoke, like those all-in-one complex. I went to the 2 massage parlours by foot. not recommended. Sayuri is more remote. Can take the tuk tuk there. Did not try but just went to see and hope can share experience with all the bros here.

2. Karoke
At the Moon Muang Road, near the Thaphae Gate, there is a Karoke call Ai Karoke. Many beautiful and young fair-skinned gals sit outside. If inside, u can choose the gal when the mamasan bring the gals for u to choose. I let the gal sing. did not hanky panky. I not experienced in the Karoake scene. But the gals are quite ok. you can try to ask for more service. can ask OKT for advice.

3. Beer Bar
A lot of beer bars in the following areas:
a. Loi Khro Road, before the Khotchasan Road junction
- if you walk from the night bazaar area, pass thru Suriwongse
Hotel, along the Loi Khro Road, to the end of the Loi Khro
Road before the junction where you will see a moat with
water fountain, which is near the Thaphae Gate.
b. beside Chiang Inn Hotel
- there is a quite pretty ah-lian like gal at a bar (i forgot the bar
name). Long hair, fair skin. She is from Chiang Rai. She want
me to take her out but I am too tired as I just arrived from a
13-hr train ride from Bangkok

4. A-go-go bar
a. Spotlight
b. Cozy Place
- both are located opp. each other along the moat near Thaphae
Gate
- Spotlight is along Chaiyaphum Road. In a distance ahead, you should see the Rydges Thapae Hotel.
- Cozy Place is along Moon Muang Road, opposite the Spotlight
along the Thaphae Gate. There are many small pub around. The
sign board could be a bit small, so had to look out for it.
- both are quite small compared to those in Bkk. Spotlight seem
to be better a bit.
- those who like popcorn, take note that the cozy place serve
that. seem to be compulsory. got charge. can try to decline it to
save cost.
- there is another a-go-go mentioned by the other bros here.
Forgot the name. Better than my mentioned 2 A-go-go. Got
performance.

This is what I have to share. For the 40 days, I start from Sungei Golok, then upward to Hatyai, Koh Samui, Hua Hin, Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Mae Sai and Tacheleik of Myanmar.

If need info on those place mentioned above, I willingly to share my experience. I got some of the info. from the forum here. I believe in putting back from where I get from. Hope that all the bros here can share their info. here so that we will cheong better, happier and wiser.

I might have left out some other places which I hope all the other bros can share. I cover the above place within 3 nights without any prior trip to Chiang Mai. Hope to cover more places next time.
Old 05-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by Prolink
bru 69 is a riau and johor cheongster la?
you met me/ chiong with me b4 meh?? me usually the Indiana Jones lone crusader type le..kekeke
Old 05-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Samster

Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by insanity

i think it's a good deal with the package, chiangmai hotels aren't as cheap as hatyai bro! but I think if you calculate 58 x 2 = 116 for 2 nites well that will afford you some reasonable hotels around city centre. if you have 2 to go, it's worth to take package lo.. if alone.. better stay the guesthouses.. many angmoh travelling ard the world.. very likely to get free ONS if you're aged bet18-35 and not as ugly as Black Pit but need not be as good as Brad pitt kekekeke
Old 05-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Samster

Re: Cheonging in Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally posted by lucifier
hi,
I just back from a 40 days holiday in Thailand. I had went to Chiangmai and had stay there for about 3 nights.

you went to Tacheliek via Mae Sai or Thaton?? I miss these places you mentioned.. was there many times during my college days..never went back since..must have changed alot.. The Guesthouse on Kotchasan Road name Kotchasan Guest house is run by a Thai chinese couple, very kind and generous, willing to help alot. I learn 60% of my Thai from them during my 2 weeks stay with them.. you guys on tight budget might wanna give it a try.. nice double story bungalow to stay right on the city centre!
Old 05-02-2004, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
you met me/ chiong with me b4 meh?? me usually the Indiana Jones lone crusader type le..kekeke
I know your daring stunt in Sphinx @ Batam ..... hehehehe

cheers

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-02-2004, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
I know your daring stunt in Sphinx @ Batam ..... hehehehe

cheers

wei... that's called agility
Old 05-02-2004, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
wei... that's called agility
Eg. monkeys are extrenely agile ..... hahaha

Pak,
Kong Hey Fatt Choy

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Samster

heheh you are one kind that's more agile than a monkey, you appear in every forum discussion..

Kong hei fatt choy to you too
Old 05-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Samster

lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Cheonging in Chiang Mai

Quote:
you went to Tacheliek via Mae Sai or Thaton?? I miss these places you mentioned.. was there many times during my college days..never went back since..must have changed alot.. The Guesthouse on Kotchasan Road name Kotchasan Guest house is run by a Thai chinese couple, very kind and generous, willing to help alot. I learn 60% of my Thai from them during my 2 weeks stay with them.. you guys on tight budget might wanna give it a try.. nice double story bungalow to stay right on the city centre!
I went to Tacheliek thru Mae Sai. I extend my 30 days visa-free stay through here. Where is Thaton? I thought from Thailand side, to go to Myanmar, either can use Mae Sai or Mae Sot. I dun have money to go there when I am still studying. hehehe....or now can afford. Good experience. Envy those farang who always have the chance to backpacking, unlike us Asians who has limited times.

Those who are interested in Myanmar gal can try them in Tacheliek too. There are many those motorcycle-thrishaw who can take u for a tour of Tacheilek and goto KFC farm. Take note for those day-pass visa, cannot go beyond 5 km of the border checkpoint. Those motorcycle-thrishaw riders know it.

Maybe I overshot the topic now. This is about Chiangmai. Sorry.
Anyone who has experience meeting Chiang Mai university gals. Saw many those beautiful young gals in Chiang Mai. Must have a lot of them from CMU. I know of a farang who stay near the university because he want to know them.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:51 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Cheonging in Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally posted by lucifier
I went to Tacheliek thru Mae Sai. I extend my 30 days visa-free stay through here. Where is Thaton? I thought from Thailand side, to go to Myanmar, either can use Mae Sai or Mae Sot. I dun have money to go there when I am still studying. hehehe....or now can afford. Good experience. Envy those farang who always have the chance to backpacking, unlike us Asians who has limited times.

Those who are interested in Myanmar gal can try them in Tacheliek too. There are many those motorcycle-thrishaw who can take u for a tour of Tacheilek and goto KFC farm. Take note for those day-pass visa, cannot go beyond 5 km of the border checkpoint. Those motorcycle-thrishaw riders know it.

Maybe I overshot the topic now. This is about Chiangmai. Sorry.
Anyone who has experience meeting Chiang Mai university gals. Saw many those beautiful young gals in Chiang Mai. Must have a lot of them from CMU. I know of a farang who stay near the university because he want to know them.
there's also thaton where river kok runs the border of thailand and mynamar.. i once cross the river to myanmar without pass just act like thai guy can liao..those days they have many unpolished jade/gem stones for sale there cheap cheap but drae not buy scare kena con.

The CMU got lots of chicks.. got afew friends who studied there b4 but all talk about real marriage not play2 leh.. actually i had a few experience with chiangmai gals.. very friendly and extremely GFE..wah very difficult to get away mah.. tio gong tao jialat2 le..
Old 05-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
insanity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BIG BIG THANKS to brothers Freestyler69 , lucifier and all who help to feedback. cheers!

btw, i managed to get the ticket at $359 (including airport taxes and service fee) then going there to get accomodation.
Old 05-02-2004, 10:34 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Re: Re: Re: Cheonging in Chiang Mai

Quote:
there's also thaton where river kok runs the border of thailand and mynamar.. i once cross the river to myanmar without pass just act like thai guy can liao..those days they have many unpolished jade/gem stones for sale there cheap cheap but drae not buy scare kena con.

The CMU got lots of chicks.. got afew friends who studied there b4 but all talk about real marriage not play2 leh.. actually i had a few experience with chiangmai gals.. very friendly and extremely GFE..wah very difficult to get away mah.. tio gong tao jialat2 le..
hi, I think that thaton is not a legal crossing to Myanmar. What if inside and kenna caught...how?...image got free lodging and food in the Myanmar's jail.

Can you pass me some of the CMU gals' contact. Or maybe where they hang-out (any place beside Bottom's up). Would like to be friend of them.

Would like to go for a Mekong River tour next time. To Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Maybe even China's Yunan Province too. I am doing research now. Will need some of your experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1