The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indian Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Was just browsing through this site.
Drew my attention: https://www.sgx5.com/Girl/1623.html

Don't bother. Fake. Replies are like translated using an app. 100% not Indian. Friend tried to book and was told to go all the way to Boon Lay and even take picture of the location to confirm he is there. After that the "lady" just waste his time saying wait 5 mins or 10 mins. I tried contacting another girl from the same stable, same replies.

Guess some ppl have too much free time.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
Don't bother. Fake. Replies are like translated using an app. 100% not Indian. Friend tried to book and was told to go all the way to Boon Lay and even take picture of the location to confirm he is there. After that the "lady" just waste his time saying wait 5 mins or 10 mins. I tried contacting another girl from the same stable, same replies.

Guess some ppl have too much free time.
Thanks for info. Looks like indian MLs are close to extinct.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
I happen to come across the website https://indiangirlmassage. com/

Anyone happen to try them before. Cheers.

Anyone tried above services?
Old 08-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vin1208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
How reliable is SGx5?
Tried a few times. Out of like 7 times only once was the same girl in the pic. The other 6 times all different from pic. For this indian one is also fake, i purposely messaged her in tamil and I kenna blocked lololol
Old 08-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin1208 View Post
Tried a few times. Out of like 7 times only once was the same girl in the pic. The other 6 times all different from pic. For this indian one is also fake, i purposely messaged her in tamil and I kenna blocked lololol
The other 6 times is the gals look exceptable or not..... the indian gal rate $80 1/1 Already find it hard to believe. ....
Old 08-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jayboy1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has Indian massage girls contact ? Pm me..
Old 09-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
Bourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

would love to have Indian massage, contact pl bro
Old 09-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
Bourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can provide contact bro?
Old 10-01-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Did anyone did a true indian Ayurvedic ?
I went to one of those clinic with my wife. The duty physician prescribed a set of massage for my wife and myself. A pretty ML came and lead my wife to her treatment room. Then a massage man came to me and lead me to another room. I asked whether I can have a lady, but was told this centre only do same gender massage.

What to do, already paid upfront. When in the room, the guy asked me to strip while he was standing in the room. I saw no short on the massage bed, I don't mind being massage naked by a lady but not a hairy indian man. So I asked for shorts and he went to a shelf in the room and pass me a paper G-string! I was like OK loh, just see what will happen.
The massage used lots of herbal oil with a lot of firm long stroke that goes from shoulder to butt. It was actually very good. Then he also perforn some very vigorous knead, rub and stroke around the butt area till the one side of the string torn off. He just pulled off the g-string and continue with me butt naked. After he finished the full back he ask me to flip over and use a small towel to cover my prick. On the front he focus mostly on my big head fortunately.
At the end, I must say the massage was really great but I just don't feel safe with a man massaging.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 8
fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!

Bro! Do share the contact please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1