The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2004, 09:32 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Aftermath in Phuket

After the Tsunami waves attack in Phuket, I wonder how many bros survived a narrow escape. May it be going to go there or just left before it took place? I think the place will take at least one to two years to recover and return to prime. Seems like we’re gonna have one less place to cheong. Any bros have any comments?
Old 27-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Re: Aftermath in Phuket

catastrophe man. Acts of god. I was palnning to go tioman, now I skip. Wah lan, 2004 also not good year. Terrorist acts bombing, now on christmas, tsunamis. I really better pray for world peace.
Old 27-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Halffull

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Any effect in HDY?
Old 27-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Ya man...

I was planning a trip to Banyan Tree with my girlfriend.. Now i think have to re-think... Suddenly Sentosa seems good...

My heart goes out to the affected people, both locals and tourists... Saw on CNN those bodies being washed up... Damn sad...
Old 27-12-2004, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Its the luck of the draw with these things. My heart goes out to those who were unlucky here!
Old 27-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
After the Tsunami waves attack in Phuket, I wonder how many bros survived a narrow escape. May it be going to go there or just left before it took place? I think the place will take at least one to two years to recover and return to prime. Seems like we’re gonna have one less place to cheong. Any bros have any comments?
I think the Thais r more resilient...should bounce back within 6 mths. My guess is that more affected will be the family type tourist traffic i.e. this is more elastic to security/safety/comfort stds. They have other choices too..esp the Europeans/Japs/Koreans. Cheongsters are hardcore n will not be as bothered..
Old 27-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Ya man...
I was planning a trip to Banyan Tree with my girlfriend.. Now i think have to re-think... Suddenly Sentosa seems good...
Errr... Bro, Sentosa seems to be in the frontline if any tsunamis waves are to strike, if touch wood you were there when these waves strike, you might just find yourself in Mandai in double quick time.
Old 27-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 22
tanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually thought of going for a holiday to Phuket as a make up honeymoon with my latest wife. Has never go for our honeymoon with her since we married. Gotto change plan liao.

Cheers to all
Old 27-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

It is at times like this where we realised how fragile human life can be...
Old 27-12-2004, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

At 4pm today, 27/12/2004, the death toll is abt 15k and definately rise further. Prayers to those who are affected and may them rest in peace. Disease is bound to strike in a few days time, Especially chorela and typhoid and so on.

Usually, here are some tips for staying in earth quake zone.

1. When there is a earthquake, DONT RUN OUT OF THE HOUSE. Hide under the table or something solid. Chances are you will not be hit by falling objects.
Move out when the shaking have stop.

2. Always keep emergency supplies like batteries and torch lights.

3. After a quake, check for gas leaks and be on the alert for flash floods. Underground water may come out. Or pipes may be broken. You never know. Be on the alert for fire as well.

4. Make sure your family is accounted for. Do not go into the house if the house is in bad shape. After shocks may still occur and the house may collapse.

5. Turn on the radio if you have. Govenment will issue warnings or advice. Be on the the alert for any warnings. Or turn on the TV if there is still power.

I hope these are tips for those brothers when they are traveling overseas.

These are some tips and others can suggest or add in more from their experience as well.

Nature forces are not to be meedled with and must be respected.

Good day

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner132
Actually thought of going for a holiday to Phuket as a make up honeymoon with my latest wife. Has never go for our honeymoon with her since we married. Gotto change plan liao.
Cheers to all
Now you can consider Maldives cos air ticket sure cheap.
Old 27-12-2004, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 22
tanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 27-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Called my girl when I heard the news.....luckily she is safe but very hard to get thru to the phonelines. Let's us pray

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 27-12-2004, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Arrr news say Maldives almost wipe out leh, half the city flood
Old 27-12-2004, 07:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

terrorist, sars , bird flu , economic downfall, geylang and joo chiat kenna raid
and now the tsunamis....what a year 2004!

let's pray for a good cumming cock year...wash away the pain and sorrow...for earth.

AMITABHA....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1