The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aftermath in Phuket

These are the aftermath site photos of the Tsunami.....to share with samsters here:

About 62 photos ..........

http://soieasy.com/modules.php?set_a...view_album.php

gigantic_tk
Old 27-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
terrorist, sars , bird flu , economic downfall, geylang and joo chiat kenna raid
and now the tsunamis....what a year 2004!

let's pray for a good cumming cock year...wash away the pain and sorrow...for earth.

AMITABHA....
Chelsea supporter.....I second that, looking forward to a better 2005 but first let's pray 2004 end without anymore incidents....dun say I crow's mouth but still got a few days to 2005

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 27-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
Arrr news say Maldives almost wipe out leh, half the city flood
That's why go now sure cheap lah, just like after Bali bombing. (Just Kidding, no offence hor.)
Old 27-12-2004, 08:07 PM
Samster

OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Indeed, the past year had been bad. Honestly, I think the past decade had been bad. Think about all the events that took place, SARS, 911 WTC, Taiwan 924, then the pigs epidemic, bird flu, lost our ex president, two Iraq wars, PAP said impose GST, then happily increase to 5%, the recession, increase in oil price, SIA retrenchment, the Iran twins died in Singapore (kanna fire for being helpful), KNN NS cut to two years only, gas attack in Japan Subway, death of Israeli leader (Arafat), low birth rate, Nicol highway collapse, boss said no bonus, charity show one phone call started with $2 each till now $8 per call........

Shit, it had been a bad year.................
Old 27-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
It is at times like this where we realised how fragile human life can be...
Yeah. agree with Bro Cumming. The more we must protect ourselves when we cheong. As what bro lesnar said "Raw is War"
Old 27-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My sympathies to the victims and their families. This incident struck home for me as I had planned to be there a couple of days ago but I could not get a room at the JW Marriott. I even bought airtickets BKK-HKT but refunded them when the hotel room reservation did not come through.

The day of the tidal earthquake I was at BKK airport and all domestic schedules were haywire - my flight to CEI was delayed 4 hours. I did not mind because these are unfortunate times.
Old 28-12-2004, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
My sympathies to the victims and their families. This incident struck home for me as I had planned to be there a couple of days ago but I could not get a room at the JW Marriott. I even bought airtickets BKK-HKT but refunded them when the hotel room reservation did not come through.

The day of the tidal earthquake I was at BKK airport and all domestic schedules were haywire - my flight to CEI was delayed 4 hours. I did not mind because these are unfortunate times.
Life's full unexpectancies. One moment you are sunbathing, jetskiing, snorkelling or even checking into a beachside hotel and the next moment, you are dead. Especially poignant when it occurs in a place we are are so familiar with like Phuket.

Perhaps life is not meant to be a journey or an adventure. Just live it to the fullest that you can day by day so when the time comes and you are at the pearly gates, you can tell yourself "I have live without regrets".

Meaning to life, I guess there is none.
Old 28-12-2004, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
catastrophe man. Acts of god. I was palnning to go tioman, now I skip.
You'll be safe in Tioman ... only Indian Ocean affected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Errr... Bro, Sentosa seems to be in the frontline if any tsunamis waves are to strike
Ermm ... there's no space in Singapore Straits for any Tsunami to build up in the first place.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 28-12-2004, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 20
nekiddawg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn!!!
Still couldn't get hold of the gal which i knew in Phuket.
This is SHIT!!!
She just left Sg 3 weeks ago to BKK for a week to meet her frens and going back to Patong after that.
Now I don't know where she is.
Hope that she is alright and call me back.
**fingers-x** and pray.
sign....
Old 28-12-2004, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regular TV programming was interrupted last night showing scenes and live reportage from the funeral rites of the King's grandson who was a killed during the incident.

The grandson was the son of Princess Ubolratana who was excommunicated and stripped of her royal title some time back for marrying an American. They were later divorced and her royal title was reinstated some years ago. Her children, she had two a boy and a girl, do not have any royal titles.

The deceased grandson was a really good looking teenager and lived in LA most of the time but was on holiday in the Phuket area.
Old 28-12-2004, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
This is life's unpredictability at its best, what you lose now may be a blessing disguise.
Old 28-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Errr... Bro, Sentosa seems to be in the frontline if any tsunamis waves are to strike, if touch wood you were there when these waves strike, you might just find yourself in Mandai in double quick time.
Hmm.. then how?? no place for holiday before CNY... I need somewhere else other than PRC and HKG mahz.. Maybe Bintan...
Old 28-12-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Hmm.. then how?? no place for holiday before CNY... I need somewhere else other than PRC and HKG mahz.. Maybe Bintan...
Go Nepal lor, in the mountains, quite safe, unless Pakistan or India misfire the missile........
Old 28-12-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

I know another best place...
Go LKY house outside and camp, and BBQ,

Super safe....got free security......
If got any quake, he will run 1st, and see him run, you also run....so no quake on you....
Old 28-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Gopherit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is so sad that so many lives has been lost due to a natural disaster of such large proportions. However, I believe that this would wake up the government of the countries who have mentioned that they have no money to get equipment to monitor such sesmic activities in the Indian Ocean.

Many were not spared in this disaster and we can only pray for those that have been injured and those that have lost loved ones. We hope that we in Asia can be spared another round of epidermic, disaster or any form of suffering that would affect our fellow men
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1