The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2004, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Re: Aftermath in Phuket

[QUOTE=KingEros]You'll be safe in Tioman ... only Indian Ocean affected. QUOTE]

Wah lau, you know spratlys is near by tioman. ANy navy officer of the 6 countries contesting for it just itchy hand and press the fire button will put my life in danger boy. Actually, this tragedy only serve to remind me that anywhere is not safe. And liek the families of the victims, I am learning to cope with my grieve for the passing of my grandmother.
Old 28-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Was at Phuket last week of Nov. 04. Went there on Star Virgo which is berth just few hundred metres off Patong Beach. Was wondering what wud had happen to the ship if it was there when the tsunami hits?
Star Virgo shud be berth right now at Patong Beach if schedule unchanged.
Old 28-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkon1
Was at Phuket last week of Nov. 04. Went there on Star Virgo which is berth just few hundred metres off Patong Beach. Was wondering what wud had happen to the ship if it was there when the tsunami hits?
Bro, I think more pple would have died, firstly the passengers on board, secondly the pple on land if SSV is berth there at time of inicident. Nothing can escape the waves, SSV will be engulf by the waves and pushing it underwater hence sinking it. Passenger on board stand no chance at all as the flooding of the ship comes at great pressure and speed and no man can swim/react against such swift motion.
Old 28-12-2004, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Nothing can escape the waves, SSV will be engulf by the waves and pushing it underwater hence sinking it.
Ships of SSV's tonnage dun get sunken by tsunamis ... deaths came about only through those trapped in smaller vessels & in buildings very near to the shores.

What really baffles me is that earthquakes (even underwater ones) should be predictable at this time & age ... so was this all about human complacency again??
I mean, all in the maritime community would be warned of any tropical revolving storm building up, so why weren't anybody warned of these tsunamis??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 28-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
Ships of SSV's tonnage dun get sunken by tsunamis ... deaths came about only through those trapped in smaller vessels & in buildings very near to the shores.
Bro, I beg to differ, waves of this size is strong enough to list the ship hence capsize. Once capsize, water will rush into space and unbalance the ship and sink it.
Old 28-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 23
LUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How long brothers estimate Phuket will at least restore to it's original, let say, 70%? Still intend to go at the end of january leh.

Anyone got any friend at Phuket can confirm not?

Thank you har.
Old 28-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, I beg to differ, waves of this size is strong enough to list the ship hence capsize. Once capsize, water will rush into space and unbalance the ship and sink it.
I agree...super tankers also will be capsize

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 28-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Samster

Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
Regular TV programming was interrupted last night showing scenes and live reportage from the funeral rites of the King's grandson who was a killed during the incident.

The grandson was the son of Princess Ubolratana who was excommunicated and stripped of her royal title some time back for marrying an American. They were later divorced and her royal title was reinstated some years ago. Her children, she had two a boy and a girl, do not have any royal titles.

The deceased grandson was a really good looking teenager and lived in LA most of the time but was on holiday in the Phuket area.
newspapers said he lived with the mother since young (never say where) and was educated in Thailand.....the King said to dote on him

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 28-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman

I know another best place...
Go LKY house outside and camp, and BBQ,

Super safe....got free security......
If got any quake, he will run 1st, and see him run, you also run....so no quake on you....
camp outside LKY house? Gurhkas headshot you with MP5 even before you lay down groundsheet

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 28-12-2004, 08:47 PM
arghhhh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSTJUICE
How long brothers estimate Phuket will at least restore to it's original, let say, 70%? Still intend to go at the end of january leh.

Anyone got any friend at Phuket can confirm not?

Thank you har.
according to news, dun think can restore that fast
Old 28-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros

What really baffles me is that earthquakes (even underwater ones) should be predictable at this time & age ... so was this all about human complacency again??
I mean, all in the maritime community would be warned of any tropical revolving storm building up, so why weren't anybody warned of these tsunamis??
We humans may have the brains, all the most advance and sophisticated hi-tech stuff but if the ALMIGHTY want it to happen, we are helpless against the wrath of Mother Nature!
Old 28-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From the damages, looks like it need to take at least 6 months
to rebuild the area.....but believe Thai Authority wud take
speedy action to restore the area asap since tourism in Phuket is
considering the main rice bowl to the nation.

But i guess it would have psychological effect on tourists who
coming here. Tourists may not be as many as before.
Just like what it happened on Bali......though tourists
still visiting the island but the numbers has dropped significantly
since.
Old 29-12-2004, 12:16 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
I agree...super tankers also will be capsize
Having the ship listed slightly beyond 20deg-25deg is nothing if you cross the Atlantic or Pacific regularly ... a good mariner will know how best to handle the ship such that he's not fighting the elements & hence, not risk his crew's life via a capsize.

However, like I previously highlighted before, I'm speaking for the big merchant ships (tonnage equivalent to Star Cruises) ... & not the smaller vessels, lest some samsters would start pointing out that these smaller vessels ended like toys being thrown about by this spoilt kid called Tsunami.
You'll never walk alone,

Last edited by KingEros; 29-12-2004 at 12:22 AM.
Old 29-12-2004, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
hulkster_1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well if the Star Virgo Capszie then can go treasure hunting ( say hunt for surviver] and dive/walk to the jackpot room, and clear everything... then walk out wif 1 dead body, and say its your relative. Then grab a bike and drive away to airport.
Old 29-12-2004, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster_1
Well if the Star Virgo Capszie then can go treasure hunting ( say hunt for surviver] and dive/walk to the jackpot room, and clear everything...
My mama once told me ... no good to make money from the dead.
You'll never walk alone,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1