The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2005, 04:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MIRAGE29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok Subway ICE Club on 24/25th May

Any bros wanna go clubbing at Subway ICE (ratchada) on 24th/25th May ? Every month only got 1-2 chance to go to Bangkok City area to cheong. The rest of the time kena caged at Samut Prakan/Phattanakan area

Can get 5 Bottles of Black Label + 1 Free Karaoke VIP room for 10,000 Baht if can find enough bros to share member on these 2 days... if not cheong alone not enough $$. (earning thai baht leh, not SGD.)

Gladly serve as translator for all bros who want girls to go back with them (some dancers at ICE Club can go LT but need to discuss price with mamasan first)

Any bors interested can call my thai number 058095526 or PM me.

PS: Bro Singkrathai... free anot.... if you come, i sure kai siao chio bu for you kekeke

Sawasdee
Old 18-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Subway ICE Club on 24/25th May

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRAGE29
Any bros wanna go clubbing at Subway ICE (ratchada) on 24th/25th May ?
Sawasdee
bro that place got side entrance thru a small door ..am i rite? That place happening meh? haha i walk past many times never look inside..

too bad this month cannot go ..join u next time

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 18-05-2005, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
lastmemory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro ,
not in may. I may go over to bkk on july/august. if you still interest, pm me. Hopefully we could party together.
Old 18-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Any bros wanna go clubbing at Subway ICE (ratchada) on 24th/25th May ? Every month only got 1-2 chance to go to Bangkok City area to cheong. The rest of the time kena caged at Samut Prakan/Phattanakan area
PS: Bro Singkrathai... free anot.... if you come, i sure kai siao chio bu for you kekeke Sawasdee
Hi hi! I feel very pai say towards u leh... its all about the timing leh.. u only got 1-2 chance/month to cheong, whereas, I prefer to go out on weekends only cos gotta work on weekdays... don't want to affect my work... BUT, bo bian already.. i'll give u a ring!
cheers
Old 18-05-2005, 02:16 PM
mrdump

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

Can get 5 Bottles of Black Label + 1 Free Karaoke VIP room for 10,000 Baht if can find enough bros to share member on these 2 days... if not cheong alone not enough $$. (earning thai baht leh, not SGD.)

Gladly serve as translator for all bros who want girls to go back with them (some dancers at ICE Club can go LT but need to discuss price with mamasan first)

PS: Bro Singkrathai... free anot.... if you come, i sure kai siao chio bu for you kekeke

Sawasdee
change to 31may05.........i will be there 4 3 days.
Old 18-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lingwu74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro....your timing very bad la...have been in bangkok for 2 weeks and am flying off on 21/5. I have been dying to try out Ice CLub cos I dun dare go in alone (scared that all my money gone in one day!). SIGH!!! Anyway, give us a FR (if any) on the experience there...dun forget the charges. Maybe next month when I am there, we could cheong together..bro moonlight, u r included too!!!
Old 18-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingwu74
bro....your timing very bad la...have been in bangkok for 2 weeks and am flying off on 21/5. I have been dying to try out Ice CLub cos I dun dare go in alone (scared that all my money gone in one day!). SIGH!!! Anyway, give us a FR (if any) on the experience there...dun forget the charges. Maybe next month when I am there, we could cheong together..bro moonlight, u r included too!!!
Bro Lingwu,

I have also been in Bangkok for the past month except that i can to fly to Taipei and some other countries for business meetings almost every other week.

As for a FR on ICE club, it's not too bad a place. Rather small but cosy. The dancers there are quite chio and some of them actually does LT with customers but it's not like on the spot u go, see, straight away can ask to go back with you. Dancers like I explained a while back in another thread think of themselves as having a little more integrity than your MP WLs. But if you willing to put a little effort, ta pau is sure no problem wan.

But you are right when you say that you dun dare to go in alone.... if the Mamasan knows that you are foreigner, you confirmed kena (eg. she will try her best to kai siao char bor for you and make you buy many many drinks for the PR... ) But I am quite regular there (i go about 2-3 times a month) so now the Mamasan and I quite good friends liao and she say if I bring friends down to the club, she will try her best to give us discount (like try to save on Ladies Drinks= LD) for us.

The membership fee is quite standard, 10,000B for 5 bottles of Black Label, which equates to 2,000B per black label but we get a VIP karaoke room (can sit 6 guys and gals) for free. Mixers are also free. if you don't open member, 1 bottle is 3,000B and mixers are charged at 100B per bottle. Kinda bo hua if you think about it, so I always make it a point to open member when I go unless I have balance bottles.
Also sometimes, if Mamasan got kan tau (eg. customer buy member and then cannot finish so he sell the bottles cheap back to the club), she will kai siao these kan tau to me. I was there last week and I bought 2 bottles for black label for 1,500 per bottle so that's a saving of 1,000B. Ain't much but hey when you live in BKK for long time, you will know what 1,000B can do

For bros who are scared that if they go and have to have PR ladies sit with them and must pay LD, dun worry, last month i had a bunch for SG friends down and i tell Mamasan not to chop my friends, she let 3 PR ladies sit with my friends from 9pm to 2am and charge us only 5 LD per lady.

so total damage that nite was:
Membership: 10,000 (shared by 5 bros so 2K per pax)
Ladies Drink: 240 per drink x 5 = 1200 per bro

So in the end, each bro with girl paid about 3200B for drinks, ladies and karaoke for the whole night. Plus at the end, we only finished 3 bottles so had 2 bottles left (for next trip). then next trip, we only need to pay for LD only

For those who ever cheong clubs like Forte, Orbit, Carribean, you will know that in these clubs, damage is much more and Mamasan cannot cham seong wan. if PR sit wif you for 5 hours that's either 8 or 10 LD for sure. TheResort dun even need to think.. you sure kena jia liat jia liat. but then again, the quality of the girls in ICE cannot compare with the other top clubs lah of course.

If any bros need more info, can pm me any time. if need info on other clubs, can do so as well.

Sawasdee
Old 18-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdump
change to 31may05.........i will be there 4 3 days.

I will try to sneak out the house on 30th..... but must have excuse . If I got chance i let u know.

Also most of them time, i stay at Ratchada City Hotel (800B a nite or 900B for nicer room). It's walkable distance to all the MPs so that saves some trouble.

Sawasdee
Old 18-05-2005, 09:39 PM
mrdump

Quote:
I will try to sneak out the house on 30th..... but must have excuse . If I got chance i let u know.

Also most of them time, i stay at Ratchada City Hotel (800B a nite or 900B for nicer room). It's walkable distance to all the MPs so that saves some trouble.

Sawasdee
30th cannot lah,can only be there on 31th afternoon around 6-7pm.
let see got chance to met u there anot.......
mi always stay at boss tower but abit fur away from ratchada
Old 19-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
30th cannot lah,can only be there on 31th afternoon around 6-7pm.
let see got chance to met u there anot.......
mi always stay at boss tower but abit fur away from ratchada
Bro, I mean if will try to get out of the house for 2-3 days from 30th or 31st :-).

Wah Boss Tower at Rama 4 is quite far from Ratchada leh....

Sawasdee
Old 20-05-2005, 02:36 AM
mrdump

Quote:
Bro, I mean if will try to get out of the house for 2-3 days from 30th or 31st :-).

Wah Boss Tower at Rama 4 is quite far from Ratchada leh....

Sawasdee
ok.........so i will call u when im in bkk
Old 20-05-2005, 02:50 AM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so what is the final date for the outing?
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 20-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD
so what is the final date for the outing?
I will be back in BKK on Monday night 23/05 (am in Taipei for business meeting now) and I will check into Ratchada City Hotel at about 11pm-12am. After which if I'm not too tired, I will pop down to ICE for a little while. I will there at 24-25th definitely. There are a couple of other Singaporeans who will be there (all based in BKK).

If anyone is interested in going can sms to my SG number @ 96810878.

Sawasdee.
Old 20-05-2005, 08:00 PM
mrdump

Quote:
I will be back in BKK on Monday night 23/05 (am in Taipei for business meeting now) and I will check into Ratchada City Hotel at about 11pm-12am. After which if I'm not too tired, I will pop down to ICE for a little while. I will there at 24-25th definitely. There are a couple of other Singaporeans who will be there (all based in BKK).

If anyone is interested in going can sms to my SG number @ 96810878.

Sawasdee.
will u be there on 31/05/05?????????
Old 20-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
will u be there on 31/05/05?????????
I have to try and find a excuse on that day to go into city area heh heh. I will PM you if I can be there ok ? PM the day b4 u come to BKK n I will let u know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1