The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
louiskirk is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Enquires for "THE LORD" in BKK

Hi Guys, My friend and I will be visiting BKK this coming 1st Sept. I would like to enquire the do and don't when visiting "The Lord" & "The PImp".
Would appreciate all cheongster whom are regular there to give special notes.

Thank you very much...
Old 23-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Enquires for "THE LORD" in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by louiskirk View Post
Hi Guys, My friend and I will be visiting BKK this coming 1st Sept. I would like to enquire the do and don't when visiting "The Lord" & "The PImp".

Thank you very much...
u think u big shot here.. open a thread n expect ppl to answer u abt ur enquiries.. there r 3 big treads here regarding bangkok.. dun b a lazy fool, go n see those threads n u sure will get ur answers from there.. zap u first..
Old 23-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
u think u big shot here.. open a thread n expect ppl to answer u abt ur enquiries.. there r 3 big treads here regarding bangkok.. dun b a lazy fool, go n see those threads n u sure will get ur answers from there.. zap u first..
I did not think I am a big shot here or whatsoever...just asking nicely here. You can always ignore my question carry on with life.
Haiz....L and LC.....
Old 23-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Did I did ever think I am a big shot here or anything?(your english failed)
Just asking nicely if old birds have any special tips or notes.
You can always carry on with life and ignore my post. Another L & LC.....Haiz....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louiskirk View Post
What u want to do and dun do?
Old 23-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Enquires for "THE LORD" in BKK

Come on, give the guy a break. It's not that easy sieving throuh all the info also.

Been to both 3 years ago, so might have some changes. The Lord has some really hot girls, I think some bros mentioned to get a mms instead of a pps, they won't rip you off that much. some bros also mentioned other equally good places but cheaper price, so hope some bros will enlighten.

Basically the sequence is very simple, you reach a big hall (fucking big abd high class) and there's a big sofa area in the center where the girls will sit. You can sit and take your time to choose, some order beer, some whiskey even. If you take too long, the mms might come and push, but just be polite and say you haven't seen one you like. Choose the one you want, tell mms, they will guide you to a reception to pay money, then the girl will bring you room (bloody high class room too with huge jacuzzi.

The Pimp was one of the best experience for me, there were so many hot girls to choose I couldn't even decide. They were all 7-9. I chose one and saw a better one and asked to exchange hahah. Basically it's like ktv, but they won't butterfly. We stayed till quite late and shifted from room to outside and had alot of fun. The girl with me supposedly does not go out with customers, but we had a great chat and fun time and we went back together. If you want to tabao girls, let the mms know early, she will tell you who can who cannot. Btw, the mms is fucking hot too.

Have fun bro. When you going btw? Maybe I want to join!
Old 24-08-2014, 04:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Come on, give the guy a break. It's not that easy sieving throuh all the info also.

Been to both 3 years ago, so might have some changes. The Lord has some really hot girls, I think some bros mentioned to get a mms instead of a pps, they won't rip you off that much. some bros also mentioned other equally good places but cheaper price, so hope some bros will enlighten.

Basically the sequence is very simple, you reach a big hall (fucking big abd high class) and there's a big sofa area in the center where the girls will sit. You can sit and take your time to choose, some order beer, some whiskey even. If you take too long, the mms might come and push, but just be polite and say you haven't seen one you like. Choose the one you want, tell mms, they will guide you to a reception to pay money, then the girl will bring you room (bloody high class room too with huge jacuzzi.

The Pimp was one of the best experience for me, there were so many hot girls to choose I couldn't even decide. They were all 7-9. I chose one and saw a better one and asked to exchange hahah. Basically it's like ktv, but they won't butterfly. We stayed till quite late and shifted from room to outside and had alot of fun. The girl with me supposedly does not go out with customers, but we had a great chat and fun time and we went back together. If you want to tabao girls, let the mms know early, she will tell you who can who cannot. Btw, the mms is fucking hot too.

Have fun bro. When you going btw? Maybe I want to join!
Hi armour88,

Appreciate your info...Thank you very much...
I will be be they at BKK from 1st Sept till 3rd or 4th sept....do let me know if you wants to join me...we shall have fun together...cheers....
Old 24-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

You pays your money you get sexx. May or may not be fun.
Old 24-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
babyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro armour, Up you for your detail information.

So what is the total damage like, for your whole night of adventure?
Old 24-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Enquires for "THE LORD" in BKK

I remember the super hot girl I took at the Lord was about 7000 baht or so, and I have tips of 2000 baht to the mms -she was very patient with us. I personally felt the experience was worth the money. We went to nataree before that but even though there were alot of quantity, quality not my type. More into model type

But like I mentioned, some other bros here mentioned equally hot girls at other high class places but cheaper prices, I think Poseidon, and Emmanuel? Can't remember, hopefully other bros can enlighten.

The Pimp I think we spent alot, can't remember the exact amount, there were 5 or 6 of us, had alot of bottles, alot of girls, alot of fun, but I think split around $300 each. A little pricey but it was worth the experience.

Any bros going do come back and give FR! I got the feeling to go again! Haha
Old 24-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember the super hot girl I took at the Lord was about 7000 baht or so, and I have tips of 2000 baht to the mms -she was very patient with us.
In Thailand, 2000thb u considered as tip, almost SGD80? U are super rich.
Old 24-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In Thailand, 2000thb u considered as tip, almost SGD80? U are super rich.
i also went to the lord a few time..older classier women sure...none id consider models and very aloof
Old 24-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

no la bros, not rich la. I went 3 years ago, the quality was my type, and they gave very good service to me and my friends.

That time tio bay pio ma, so give big tip lo. haha
Old 24-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
i also went to the lord a few time..older classier women sure...none id consider models and very aloof
This I have to agree with u
Old 24-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

That time tio bay pio ma, so give big tip lo. haha
Anyway it was your money

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1