The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You figure he was culled?
... castrated, but still trying to barking......
Old 15-07-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Thailand modelling after Singapore's community policing? Seems like Thailand is aspiring to be like Singapore with thai academics lauding Singapore's education system............ BMA enforcing street hygiene by eradicating street hawkers and looking at plans to cluster them in food centers........... DCA hiring Singapore aviation experts to help train their people and put up action plans to overcome the ICAO safety concerns on Thai carriers............. Thailand is moving forward...........
Up you back, thanks.
Old 15-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
Up you back, thanks.
Returned 6 grapefruits...

Next uplist: Fireshark..
Old 15-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Thai Police going green or budget kena cut?
The military need the money for the new submarines and other big projects.
Old 16-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Thai Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The military need the money for the new submarines and other big projects.
Thai Police itself is already an useless outfit!
Now have to resort to ride tricycle lagi useless!

At traffic junctions find some cock excuse and ask vehicle motorists for kopi money.
Small or big businesses also knock their doors and ask for kopi money.

What's the use of buying new submarines and start big projects when the ones that are suffering are the low and middle income group?
If Thailand wants to stamp out corruption please start with polik, politicians and elite families first if not it's just talking cock and wayang!

Really KNN!
Old 17-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin to everybody. May all have lots of kueh to eat this festive season!

For halal food in BKK, try Usman Muslim Restaurant in Sukhumvit Soi 22 and Ramkhamheang Soi 24. Many halal street food to eat and girls from ABAC university to see. There is one halal food stall which serves good seafood just outside the gate of huamak stadium.
Old 20-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Singaporeans in their element at The new Amara Bangkok boasts a restaurant where the genuine flavours of our neighbouring city-state finally come to the fore.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/sund...-30264681.html
Old 20-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Finally can eat chicken rice from Sg. Thai chicken rice very hard to swallow. But one must be prepare to pay 400-600฿ for a plate given its location. I supposed.
Try the one at Huai Khwang, turn left lane after the pharmacy shop.
The popular stalls that sell chicken, duck rice & wanton mee, satay, noodle and porridge. They operate from 7pm to 3am.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 20-07-2015 at 01:11 PM.
Old 20-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My Rant for Today.

If any of you sorry asses need to do any visa matters regards Thailand ,try your best to avoid the Thai Embassy here in sinkieland.
These bitches are the worst ever I have encountered.

Foul mouthed..arrogant..unfriendly..worst ever employees of the Kingdom Of Thailand that I have ever encountered in my life.

I shall write an official complaint regards their incompetency. Not that it will matter cos most probably it will be ignored but if I ever feel like slapping any bitch..these counter staff surely be top of any list.
Old 20-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post

Foul mouthed..arrogant..unfriendly..worst ever employees of the Kingdom Of Thailand that I have ever encountered in my life.
In general, young generation Thais are getting worse. Need to give them a good f then they will wake up. F as in verbal not sex
Old 20-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
My Rant for Today.

If any of you sorry asses need to do any visa matters regards Thailand ,try your best to avoid the Thai Embassy here in sinkieland.
:
5555..well the thai girl comes to SG, so they learn from SG lang la... Arrogant, unpolite...
Relax la bro.... Tonight drink Kopi, Dun ask naemlo along...
Old 20-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Tonight drink Kopi, Dun ask naemlo along...
Heng arh... tonight busy.
Old 20-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In general, young generation Thais are getting worse. Need to give them a good f then they will wake up. F as in verbal not sex
They not young lah..aunties either still single still virgin or husband dun want F them anymore. Frustrated bitches in need of a good ass dig.

Real lowlifes who thinks holding a visa stamp is their equivalent to power.
Old 20-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They not young lah..aunties either still single still virgin or husband dun want F them anymore. Frustrated bitches in need of a good ass dig.

Real lowlifes who thinks holding a visa stamp is their equivalent to power.
I never ever recommended the Thai Embassy in Singapore to my customers. Known for it's unprofessionalism and unfriendliness, those consular aunties are plain rude and stupid. They are worse than some of the nastiest Immigration Oficers I have met in my life.

Some of the friendly Thai Embassy/Consulate I would recommend in the region are Vientiane Laos, Savannakhet Laos, KL Malaysia, Penang Malaysia, Phnom Penh Cambodia and Bali Indonesia.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Anyones using a registered valid AIS 0ne 2 call prepaid sim card.??
Understand the registration end this coming july as I forgot to register mine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1