The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Yup you need to go to AIS centre to have it registered. Register ends 31 July however I believe it will extend for another month or two. Otherwise you need to have a new number when you coming to Krung Thep next month. There's no way one can register thru online. You need your passport to register it for foreigners.
Thanks and when or where did you hear of this extension by ntbc.
I sincerely hope they will extend further dates.

The problem I have is that my sim card expire 25/7 and have a credit value of few hundred bahts. If I decide to top up to extend the expiry date but didn't register by then I might lose all my credit and have to get a new one.

I have used this sim card for more than several years which come with a valid one year expiry date and when each time I top up it will auto extend further the dates.
Now it a bit of headache whether to go ahead or not and lose out or get a new one. AIS no longer sell one year sim card anymore.

Read from thaivisa forum that dtac customers from abroad can register online at dtac website. Too bad ais doesn't allowed oneline registration.

http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/ser...istration.html
Old 20-07-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Anyones using a registered valid AIS 0ne 2 call prepaid sim card.??
Understand the registration end this coming july as I forgot to register mine.
Official registration ends on 31 July. The card would still be valid even if you do not register. You just cannot make calls, send smses and use cellular data. Incoming calls would still be active.

I am not too sure how long pass the registration period should you fail to do so, they will deactivate the card but if you are able to register within 1 month or so after 31 July, I do not see a problem.

Registration can be done at AIS Centre or 7-11. Just produce your phone and your passport.
Old 20-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
SIM Card

Thank goodness I don't have this SIM card problem.
I just BATA (Buy And Throw Away).

What happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand.
Old 20-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Official registration ends on 31 July. The card would still be valid even if you do not register. You just cannot make calls, send smses and use cellular data. Incoming calls would still be active.

I am not too sure how long pass the registration period should you fail to do so, they will deactivate the card but if you are able to register within 1 month or so after 31 July, I do not see a problem.

Registration can be done at AIS Centre or 7-11. Just produce your phone and your passport.
Noted with thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Thank goodness I don't have this SIM card problem.
I just BATA (Buy And Throw Away).

What happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand.
I was thinking of doing that too but I have too many biz & personal contacts with my present no.
Old 20-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

88088, Beerlao. Any chance, I can get my Bkk squeeze to do AIS at Telewiez? Without the 2 physical SIM cards (with me) for verification etc. Shits, I had plain forgot to register my 2 AIS cards last trip (distractions?) And my next foray is only end Aug.

Not bothered with value, as my other SIM card is data ipad work (and sbf). Pair this for WA/Line with mobile. For 7 days, costs only thb100 with convenience of number retention and ease topping up (just before I get in, without hassle of Q in Swampy)

Else, just have to live with new SIM card. And time to refresh lil black book entries (other voice SIM card with me for eons)
Old 21-07-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
88088, Beerlao. Any chance, I can get my Bkk squeeze to do AIS at Telewiez? Without the 2 physical SIM cards (with me) for verification etc.
Need your sim card and passport. Either 1 is not present, u can't register. It is time for u to change sim card. If yours are DTAC, transfer the unused credit to me.
Old 21-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
I dun think they will extend the 1 month grace period, I am trying to find out but nothing on this.

The authority has given 6 months for all to register the sim card and after 31 July, non register, u can only rcv SMS and incoming call till card expires. Incoming call n sms are free thus your unused credit will be makan.
Old 21-07-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I dun think they will extend the 1 month grace period, I am trying to find out but nothing on this.
I found out for you

There is a grace period of 10 years oredi given...... this registration exercise was supposed to be implemented in 2005.

As for whether it will be extended again after 31/07/2015....... the 3 Telcos have about 87 million prepaid SIM cards users but up till now only about 18 million are registered...... they have feedback to the authorities that they are unable to cope with the logistical nightmare if the remaining users rush to register their SIMs by the deadline. Although there is no official word out...... industry sources say it is likely to be extended
Old 21-07-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
The authority has given 6 months for all to register the sim card and after 31 July, non register, u can only rcv SMS and incoming call till card expires. Incoming call n sms are free thus your unused credit will be makan.
Bro, I already register my prepaid sim card, my expire date is 29/07. So if I do not top up within this date, my unused credit will kena makan la.
Most important is can I still use back the same prepaid sim card after it expired?
Old 21-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...sim card and passport. time for u to change sim card. If yours are DTAC, transfer the unused credit to me.
No wonder, she didn't get anywhere with Telewiez last time. Will also throw in old ah pah aunties contact no. You can Line them for ST/LT gratis

Hopefully, snakehead's intel works out. Worse off, just a hiccup to overcome
Old 21-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Most important is can I still use back the same prepaid sim card after it expired?
Ah hia, I am not call center. Transfer USD100, I will provide u an answer.
Old 21-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ah hia, I am not call center. Transfer USD100, I will provide u an answer.
Nbzzz... U lidat meh.. USD 100 can buy how many 299bht unlimited data plan leh..
Old 21-07-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nbzzz... U lidat meh.. USD 100 can buy how many 299bht unlimited data plan leh..
Then u buy loh.... nobody stopping u.
Old 21-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all senior bros,

I need your kind advice please.
I'm brining some clients to BKK for some entertainment, they are hinting that they wana see some Russian/ex soviet gals, do you guys know where I can find any strip clubs in BKK? I know Pattaya has but they didn't wana go Pattaya... So kindly advise please

Thank you in advance
Old 21-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I called AIS last time to check on tis.......... The reply i got was 60 days after expiry the card will b suspended......... 90 days after expiry the card will b cancelled......... So if u can top up within 60 days from card expiry no problem........... I hope I answered tis USD 100 question well

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1