The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 0
moon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoon is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Hi to all,
Anyone in Bangkok from 22-25 June.
Pls pm me for details or those who like to meet during these days?
Old 22-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Floods strike city, more rains to come.

Bangkok Post 22 Jun 2016.

Bangkok commuters were hit by flooded streets and traffic congestion Tuesday morning with pedestrians struggling to wade through the water while many were unable to leave home for work after a sudden downpour on Monday night.

"We apologise to the people affected by floods. But this problem will occur again [in the future] because Bangkok is a city of water and rain," Bangkok governor MR Sukhumbhand Paribatra said, trying to make the best of a bad situation which has also prompted the government to intervene.

Bangkok governor MR Sukhumbhand was seen on a flooded street. He came under strong criticism for the second year in a row from members of the public who wanted to hold him responsible.

The city governor sent the message to his people after Bangkok roads suddenly turned into canals due to heavy rain in the previous 24 hours.

The inundation levels reached 200mm, the highest in 25 years, and forced the closure of at least three schools -- Nawamintharachinuthit Satriwittaya 2 School, Satrivoranart Bangkhen School, and Thanormpitvithaya School.

City residents also saw MR Sukhumbhand "in action", wearing yellow boots as he oversaw flood relief efforts. The governor said the BMA has deployed more personnel and equipment in major streets to prepare for more heavy rain in the next several days.

As a long-term solution, the governor said, work would continue on the BMA's drainage tunnel project at Khlong Bang Sue, expected to be complete in April next year.

The tunnel will help ease flooding on Ratchaphisek, Lat Phrao, Vibhavadi Rangsit Roads and other surrounding areas.

The BMA also has other tunnel projects such as one for Khlong Prem Prachakorn and Bung Nong Bon to help solve flooding, although these projects and other drainage systems require huge budgets, the governor said.

MR Sukhumbhand said the city's persistent flood problem is unavoidable given the city's location which is under mean sea level.

The prime minister also waded into debate over the city's readiness to cope with sudden rains. Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said Bangkok's entire drainage system needs a major overhaul, after the rains caused traffic chaos in the capital's 36 areas.

Speaking after the regular Tuesday cabinet meeting, Gen Prayut said authorities have prepared flood response measures and equipment, such as water pumps, to help residents in the city's flood-risk areas.

However, the prime minister stressed the city's whole drainage system would have to be overhauled as a long-term solution.

While the drainage system is inefficient with too small drainage pipes to handle large volumes of water, the BMA's large drainage tunnel construction projects are not yet complete, Gen Prayut said. The government has allocated funds to support the BMA's efforts to tackle city flooding, which in turn has eaten into budgets for other purposes, Gen Prayut said.

"Rest assured the government will do its best to help people affected by floods. It is hard to avoid flooding as we know how the drainage system works. We need a sustainable solution," the prime minister said.

Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department chief Chatchai Promlert said the downpour from Monday afternoon until Tuesday morning caused flooding city-wide, with water levels up to 15-20 cm high.

However, floodwaters later receded in 29 areas and drainage was under way in the remaining seven areas such as Soi 32 on Ratchadaphisek Road, the Criminal Court on the same road, Chatuchak Park on Phahon Yothin Road, and Sois 100 and 112 on Lat Phrao Road.

Mr Chatchai said the government has instructed the department to work with the BMA, the army, the police force and the Vocational Education Commission to drain floodwater from roads. Small rescue vehicles were put on standby to help commuters during rush hour while car repair and towing services were also offered for those whose vehicles broke down.

Dutch Ambassador to Thailand Karel Hartogh wrote on his Facebook: "Abundant rainfall caused flooding in Bangkok overnight. People start to worry again, as they always do around this time....

"The government has shown interest in taking advantage of our knowledge in water management. Hope he will give us the opportunity to deliver this time!" he said. "Time for Dutch water management experts to lend a hand,'' he added.

More rain is on the way.
Old 23-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Bangkok Is Sinking and May Be Underwater in 15 Years, Study Says

https://weather.com/science/environm...rming-15-years

that's it la. we only got about 15 years to cheong in bkk.
Old 23-06-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

That's why come to Chiangmai lah......CM slowly improving, got hang flower shop 1st in Chiangmai opening on 7th July 55555. I go there cut flower opening and see how is it first ya
Old 06-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Single ticket for different rail lines in use end of the year.

People travelling around in Bangkok using different electric rail lines will get more convenience soon as a single ticket will be introduced by the end of this year.

Under the single ticket system, people can move around on Bangkok’s three electric rail systems with only one ticket.

Chaiwat Thongkamkhun, director of the Office of Transport and Traffic Policy and Planning, revealed that the Central Clearing House (CCH) has announced that it has successfully completed laying down the necessary groundwork for the single card electrical rail line called ‘Spider Cards’.

First trials are scheduled to be run in August, and barring any complications, the system will be in widespread use by the end of the year.

The new single cards will allow users to travel on the BTS elevated electric rail lines, subway, Purple line (Bang Yai – Tao Poon) and the Airport Link using only one card.

He also said that the office will also seek cabinet’s approval to establish a company which the government will hold a stake not exceeding 50%, to serve as a central income management unit for the CCH.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

BD193,

Now you're journalist and copy writer?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 09-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Recently went to Thailand night clubs like route 66 and onxy. Expensive bottle.

I plan to stay in thailand again but for 10 days. How to eat for less then $500 excluding accommodation.

Heard road side food will give diarrhea?

I'm planning around soi Sukhumvit. Pls advise.

My food cost more than 1k baht per day
Old 10-07-2016, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bro, you eat and shit gold is it?

So far roadside food in LOS never make me lao zui sai. In fact I love roadside food!

Breakfast
Eat at hotel

Lunch
Kway teow 40bt, water free i.e. the communal water bucket or get 9bt bottled water from 7-11

Dinner
BBQ sticks/sausage/ 10-25bt/stick, 5 sticks quite full liao, water from 7-11

Total dmg per day say up to 184bt.

If I want to pamper myself, I usually to Gulliver's or similar for steak for say 500bt. Or roadside pubs for pad thai for say 150bt. If you stay near Terminal 21, there's a basement food court under Robinson's in Top's supermarket which has quite a yummy selection of food.

If I feel rich, I'd go to El Gaucho steak restaurant next to Terminal 21. Not cheap tho...I usually spend just under 2k bt. But food there is seriously good.

Hope this helps.

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post

I'm planning around soi Sukhumvit. Pls advise.

My food cost more than 1k baht per day
Old 10-07-2016, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

If I feel rich, I'd go to El Gaucho steak restaurant next to Terminal 21. Not cheap tho...I usually spend just under 2k bt. But food there is seriously good.

Hope this helps.

Doomas
Yup! El Gaucho Steak restuarant has really nice food there. But sometimes on weekends has really lots of people.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Lots of people mean some seriously good looking chicks to ogle too!

The staff there really quite professional tho. The supervisor (think his name is Carlo) is a real mind reader! The idea of drinking wine had barely popped in my head but he was already at my side asking if I would like to order wine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yup! El Gaucho Steak restuarant has really nice food there. But sometimes on weekends has really lots of people.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
I plan to stay in thailand again but for 10 days. How to eat for less then $500 excluding accommodation.
I assume less than SGD 500 for 10 days, means SGD 49 per day. Knn,u will eat like king. Need to plan?
Old 10-07-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning Singapore.... It is a lazy Sunday morning in BKK.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

Flying alone from 14-18th anybody wanna meet up?
Old 10-07-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

any good massage with happy ending around bkk erawan area to recommend? i have flight to catch later in the evening got a bit of time..
dont want full service please.
thanks!

Thanks Bros
Old 10-07-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oscaroscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3434 View Post
any good massage with happy ending around bkk erawan area to recommend? i have flight to catch later in the evening got a bit of time..
dont want full service please.
thanks!
Interested to know too! Heard of Akane massage not bad?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1