The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
this huai khwang kway chap is one of my favourite! they have my favourite pig blood and pig heart! aroi mak! good sightseeing at night too.
Oh yeah another MUST TRY there is the fried chicken joint cart-stall, just near the 7-11 and fruit stall.
There another night market and food stalls just behind the hk wet market.
A lot of cheap local products on sale, worth checking around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Talking about makan. Talad Nonthaburi offers good satay! But I bet many don't know how to go.
Too nice till every weekend I eat about 50 sticks. The kuah satay wonderful.
Just TCSS-ing.
We went there on sunday taking the regular shuttle river boat to the last Nonthaburi pier and before taking a shuttle mini van to Ko Ket island via the temple pier, we ate the pig organ soup after the pier exit gate and kway chap & roast meats at the wet market but didn't try the satay.
Going back, took the ricksaw from temple to the main road and a shuttle mini van to phayathai Road bts station.
Old 26-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Of course, we remember......

With interest, we should be eating at the side walk of Chinatown like we had the last time. Food always bring back fond memories. .....
Yes..roadside Chinatown is best..and how I miss the Chng Terng dessert stall!
Old 26-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Yes..roadside Chinatown is best..and how I miss the Chng Terng dessert stall!
We go eat when meet... u come Bkk earlier OK.. I can go Chinatown buy dog shit
Old 26-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes, he also sells curry chicken... beside has "peng chicken wing" too.
Wow curry chicken!
Very hard to find Singapore style curry chicken in Bangkok.

Which part of Mengjai is the Singapore uncle's stall located at?
Any stall name?
Thanks.
Old 26-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Which part of Mengjai is the Singapore uncle's stall located at?
Any stall name?
Near the famous kuey chap...
Old 26-01-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Just TCSS-ing

Quote:
The 1 they talking about is there only a few years.
Yes believe the shop only in business for a few years. 7years ago I stayed at hotel nearby never seen the shop.

Quote:
If talking about the chicken rice beside Big C, the uncle runs road leow... Just met a SG uncle selling "peng chicken wing" in Meng chai.... told me his chicken wing is the best in BKK n costs 20thb per piece. His only income from chicken wing n married a Thai. U guys can go n try.
Talking about sinkie opening food business in BKK, I know of a guy that open bak kut teh stall in prachachuen

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 26-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Juz some food info sharing ......... For roasted duck fans can go to Rawanstar restaurant at Rachatwat Market. Good and inexpensive ........ Always order half duck and wantoon dumplings soup If i never rmb wrongly close at 3pm

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 26-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

In Thailand I always whack the KFC.
One shot can easily shoot 5-6 pieces of fried chicken.
5555+ last time I like to eat, but now eat till sian. But I like their breakfast porridge. Aroy mak! Drink with a cup of orange juice.
Old 26-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
But I like their breakfast porridge. Aroy mak! Drink with a cup of orange juice.
For me I prefer macdonald chicken porridge....... Always whack 3-4 bowls

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 26-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
We went there on sunday taking the regular shuttle river boat to the last Nonthaburi pier and before taking a shuttle mini van to Ko Ket island...

Wah, I didn't know you know the place.

Ya the satay there nice. Together with the kuah. Aroy mak mak .

This area give me many sweet memories. 2008-2010 had songkran along the street without fail. Think back I miss eating dinner there.
Old 26-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Yes believe the shop only in business for a few years. 7years ago I stayed at hotel nearby never seen the shop.
Should be there for about 4 or 5 yrs ago.
Old 26-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

No criticism, but all this TCSS seems to be about makan in HK and vicinity. Seems most congregate in HK area. Kns, must be captivated by the bright lights of soapies and also LBs (pre and post op) there.

Imho, Bkk is more than HK area. Like Thonburi (across CP river), a different perspective of krungthep with good makan too. Hardly can see any cheap charlie farang there. But to be realistic, not popular with and doesn't do it for sinkies minus the bright lights and entertainment in Ratchada side. So never mind me

Further on Ratchada end, you do have many alfresco joints and night spots in Ramintra area.

Old 26-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

Imho, Bkk is more than HK area. Like Thonburi (across CP river), a different perspective of krungthep with good makan too. Hardly can see any cheap charlie farang there. But to be realistic, not popular with and doesn't do it for sinkies minus the bright lights and entertainment in Ratchada side. So never mind me
Further on Ratchada end, you do have many alfresco joints and night spots in Ramintra area.
last time...one of my friend always like to Juliana @ Rama 9...not sure the place still there...not too far from Ratchada...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Airports

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
... Good area I like it. Stayed at both novotel and aetas. Both excellent hotels. Novotel abit more convenient as bts just outside hotel.
Aetas is inside soi, have to walk quite abit from main road or take their tuku(spelling?). I prefer aetas room better though....like to try aetas at lumpini....better than aetas bangkok and about same price
Aetas Lumpini is newer, and more 'boutique' style. Great brekkie in basement award winning restaurant. Stayed couple of times last 1-2 years, as 5-10 mins walk to Sathorn office. Just 2 doors from Lumpini MRT. But a short hop to likes Nana and SC.

Aetas in Phoenchit got larger rooms, and I was lucky to be bumped up to deluxe once. And had a great 3 some with 2 speed dial lobangs. From living area to bath tub to bed.

Just a motorsai ride 10bht at corner Novotel. Can also see the OLs Q up at rush hour. Their in-house tuk2 is good for leaving hotel, not other way round (back).
Old 26-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Sharing street food eats ...... For the crab/prawn glass noodles lovers or in thai called as goong pu ob woon sen can try this roadside stall called Somsak Boo Op located on Charoen rat soi 1 ....... Better than kuang seafood I can guarantee...... Only downside waiting time to get a seat can be between 15-20mins

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1