The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 06-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Any good massage in yishun? I will try and give MR here
Old 08-11-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wenwen22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro please read this carefully before replying n commenting to this thread, will not hesitate to take legal action if u continue to do so..

A police report has been made on this thread, police is investigating on this matter of spreading wrong and inaccurate info bad mouthing TY SPA.

TY SPA is a clean and decent joint which do not provide any other indecent services, which many punters described here.

Welcome all to TY Spa if you want a cosy and traditional massage. Thank you

p/s above mentioned Jolene or joline is no longer with TY spa, please don't spread false info. Currently we have a fresh batch of masseurs mainly from Vietnam just for your info
Old 08-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenwen22 View Post
Bro please read this carefully before replying n commenting to this thread, will not hesitate to take legal action if u continue to do so..

A police report has been made on this thread, police is investigating on this matter of spreading wrong and inaccurate info bad mouthing TY SPA.

TY SPA is a clean and decent joint which do not provide any other indecent services, which many punters described here.

Welcome all to TY Spa if you want a cosy and traditional massage. Thank you

p/s above mentioned Jolene or joline is no longer with TY spa, please don't spread false info. Currently we have a fresh batch of masseurs mainly from Vietnam just for your info
Why you make this thread like as if solely owned by your spa. Stop trying to promote it.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Mastahman26 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMastahman26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any good places in yishun/semvawang area? I only know J****
Old 10-11-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Tried J....spa recently...if u dont mind the $88 massage, you can try...with a lot of teasing..
Ml : A..
Looks: 7/10
Massage : 6/10
Teasing: 7/10
Special: negotiable i think
Tips: $0-$30
Rtm: maybe
*saw an ex rose spa lady (xue er)...maybe will try but she lòoks different now (heavy)
Old 10-11-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
brokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis88888 View Post
Can pm me tks
Can share the contacts
Old 10-11-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
brokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norte View Post
They wear black slacks pants , external roam still can get the feel; at least not wearing jeans.

Among the 3 mentioned, recommend 'Joline' , she is not a greedy type, she short and small,
Her body smell nice and beneath hair is trimmed.
I have exotic photo she send to me at wechat. (Depend on your regular rate & chemistry with her)
But if you have a hard on in the morning, she wouldn't burn your pocket . HJ is free .

Any bros need her contact number can pm me
can share the contacts?
Old 13-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Reviving this thread.

I tried the one beside the famous nasi lemak. One pretty SYT by the name L*** L*** with services like HJ with non nude 50, Nude BJ with Cap 80 and FJ 120. Busty and slutty looking. Service wise is average with good GFE. I saw another 2 more which is average looking with small boobs which I will not try. Take note to take the 30 mins entrance fees will do.

There are 2 more shops near the Tyre shop with locked door. Seems in service but when I knock no people open the door. Any one try the 2 shops can drop me a PM on damage and which ML will be better to engage?

TIA.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 13-11-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
qwertyy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Reviving this thread.

I tried the one beside the famous nasi lemak. One pretty SYT by the name L*** L*** with services like HJ with non nude 50, Nude BJ with Cap 80 and FJ 120. Busty and slutty looking. Service wise is average with good GFE. I saw another 2 more which is average looking with small boobs which I will not try. Take note to take the 30 mins entrance fees will do.

There are 2 more shops near the Tyre shop with locked door. Seems in service but when I knock no people open the door. Any one try the 2 shops can drop me a PM on damage and which ML will be better to engage?

TIA.
Wanted to try one near the tyre shop. Went in and there was only one lady. Cmi. So i guess you don't have to bother trying.

For the one beside nasi lemak shop, i tried one by the name a****. Not as pretty as l*** l*** but she's quite chatty. Overall service not bad.
Old 13-11-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyy View Post
Wanted to try one near the tyre shop. Went in and there was only one lady. Cmi. So i guess you don't have to bother trying.

For the one beside nasi lemak shop, i tried one by the name a****. Not as pretty as l*** l*** but she's quite chatty. Overall service not bad.
Will try one of them one day.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Will try one of them one day.
The trend is this, someone post here... Within a month, shop gets raid... I posted once more than a year ago, and two weeks later my fav up the lorry.
Want to try, try fast.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Reviving this thread.

TIA.
Bro kindly share the contact, thank you.
Old 18-11-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Superpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norte View Post
They wear black slacks pants , external roam still can get the feel; at least not wearing jeans.

Among the 3 mentioned, recommend 'Joline' , she is not a greedy type, she short and small,
Her body smell nice and beneath hair is trimmed.
I have exotic photo she send to me at wechat. (Depend on your regular rate & chemistry with her)
But if you have a hard on in the morning, she wouldn't burn your pocket . HJ is free .

Any bros need her contact number can pm me
Bro can share contact ?
Old 18-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaigong View Post
bro pm pls
pM me please. Thanks
Old 18-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
SGhornyboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Tried J....spa recently...if u dont mind the $88 massage, you can try...with a lot of teasing..
Ml : A..
Looks: 7/10
Massage : 6/10
Teasing: 7/10
Special: negotiable i think
Tips: $0-$30
Rtm: maybe
*saw an ex rose spa lady (xue er)...maybe will try but she lòoks different now (heavy)
Bro mind sharing location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1