The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
You can try my Ye Hua, no problem mah, brothers can share one
Tonight I might be there. Saturday is not my hunting day. Want to come out to release?
Sorry bro just saw yr message.
Anyway cant make tonite also coz need to accompany my GF.
We make it on my next trip on 20/7/12 ok?
Old 07-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You can try my Ye Hua, no problem mah, brothers can share one
Tonight I might be there. Saturday is not my hunting day. Want to come out to release?
I was in ACE yesterday until around 1 am. Did you go there
Old 07-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
U r most welcome.

Even though she not working but there was a reason.Big aunty come!!!
No chance to make babies!!!!
Nevertheless we could only cuddle like 2 worms to sleep until she has to send her friend to airport at 5am.so after dropping her back went around washing eye while waiting for her to come back.
The stories continue..........
Well I never tot that it will be still a memorable trip too...
The story goes like this....after picking her up from her place when she came back,we went back to the hotel to take our breakfast & went up to room after finish eating.

Continue to have our sleep until about evening as we did not really got enough sleep earlier and I was woke up with a surprise someone was playing with my didi. 1 thing leads to another with a very nice BBBJ until unload but she wasn't ready for CIM so hv to settle to release the armies on the 2 small hills.another surprise for me was I unloaded twice as she continue to PCC my still hard didi after the 1st unload. then we washed up & went shopping & dinner at Times Square.
After completing all the task we went back to hotel to shower & off we go to bed to rest & hv personal conversation.As our conversation became too passionate suddenly she became horny & started lips contact which she held our lip contact for about 20mins.Then she started to make her move which shows that she's trying to get an orgasm which I willingly helped her to achive.Both of us was so tired after the 2hr ordeal that we both feel a sleep cuddling like 2 worms again.
The next morning we woke up abt 11am & she went to take her bath as she has to go back to her place b4 going to the airport while I hv a cigi waiting for her.Suddenly dirty thoughts came into the brain & i started to warm up my didi.As soon as she steps out of the washroom she was surprise to see what I was doing & came over to help.Then I asked her if it now ok to enter her so she said it should be ok as big aunty almost finish.Fast hand fast leg pick up the safety cap & continue our business in her still wet body.But this time can't do too long as time was not on our side.No matter what finally managed to release then we washed up & went for lunch before sending her back to her place to pack up & leave for airport.
Went back to the hotel to pack up myself & left for home about 2pm. a happy man...

So bro Pomrakthai & bro Shylook that was the reason I didn't make the decision to stay another night ...sorry guys
Old 08-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

haha.. trip worth
Old 08-07-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The story goes like this....after picking her up from her place when she came back,we went back to the hotel to take our breakfast & went up to room after finish eating.

Continue to have our sleep until about evening as we did not really got enough sleep earlier and I was woke up with a surprise someone was playing with my didi. 1 thing leads to another with a very nice BBBJ until unload but she wasn't ready for CIM so hv to settle to release the armies on the 2 small hills.another surprise for me was I unloaded twice as she continue to PCC my still hard didi after the 1st unload. then we washed up & went shopping & dinner at Times Square.
After completing all the task we went back to hotel to shower & off we go to bed to rest & hv personal conversation.As our conversation became too passionate suddenly she became horny & started lips contact which she held our lip contact for about 20mins.Then she started to make her move which shows that she's trying to get an orgasm which I willingly helped her to achive.Both of us was so tired after the 2hr ordeal that we both feel a sleep cuddling like 2 worms again.
The next morning we woke up abt 11am & she went to take her bath as she has to go back to her place b4 going to the airport while I hv a cigi waiting for her.Suddenly dirty thoughts came into the brain & i started to warm up my didi.As soon as she steps out of the washroom she was surprise to see what I was doing & came over to help.Then I asked her if it now ok to enter her so she said it should be ok as big aunty almost finish.Fast hand fast leg pick up the safety cap & continue our business in her still wet body.But this time can't do too long as time was not on our side.No matter what finally managed to release then we washed up & went for lunch before sending her back to her place to pack up & leave for airport.
Went back to the hotel to pack up myself & left for home about 2pm. a happy man...

So bro Pomrakthai & bro Shylook that was the reason I didn't make the decision to stay another night ...sorry guys
Envy envy envy.... see you next week?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 08-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

ok, bro futaba, u r still a bad general. always command your solders to sacrify.
Good to hear that you still enjoy your trip!!
Old 08-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
takeshiru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros...can anyone recommend me any good girl at pudu....i wana go this few days but i dono which one to choose...btr this tread sifu tell then to go pay tuition fee again....do pm for the ctc...drinks will be on my treat...
Old 08-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

bro futaba, where is the girl from?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
changqing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeshiru View Post
bros...can anyone recommend me any good girl at pudu....i wana go this few days but i dono which one to choose...btr this tread sifu tell then to go pay tuition fee again....do pm for the ctc...drinks will be on my treat...
Try this massage PRC MILF in Pudu. She has good skill in massage. There are many massage lady provide massage and masturbate, most of these massage is bullshit not really true massage. This Pudu lady provide Massage + La Gen + Sex only 150 plus tips. Most bros tried FR on her massage skill is commendable. for ctc pls email

[email protected]
Old 08-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
haha.. trip worth
Yah finally it was worth every penny...hehehehe

Quote:
Envy envy envy.... see you next week?
Don't la envy me....I oso envy u & Ye Hua leh..
Ok will c u guys again on the 20th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
ok, bro futaba, u r still a bad general. always command your solders to sacrify.
Good to hear that you still enjoy your trip!!
Well at least she was willing to please me even though her big aunty come.
She will be my FUBU for the time being...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
bro futaba, where is the girl from?
ShenZhen
Old 09-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the one who is asking for ctc should pm those who have the ctc, not the other way round, this is protocol
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 09-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Everybody has to pay tuition fees or else how are we going to know which teacher is good.
BTW I saw a headmistress there also...maybe u should try her 1st.
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

>ShenZhen[/QUOTE]

Bro Futaba,

Where did she work? OS or ACE or other?

thanks
Old 09-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Everybody has to pay tuition fees or else how are we going to know which teacher is good.
BTW I saw a headmistress there also...maybe u should try her 1st.
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Bro Futaba, don't forget that there is also one that looks exactly like market vegetable seller 卖菜婆 and also one that looks like makan stall lady 大炒婆

They meaty but definitely not poisonous
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 09-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Futaba, don't forget that there is also one that looks exactly like market vegetable seller 卖菜婆 and also one that looks like makan stall lady 大炒婆

They meaty but definitely not poisonous
Oh ya I forgot to mention that night after shopping went back to hotel & she was asking if I have any XXX movie in my laptop
Told her I might have a few so we watched some & maybe that was why she was a bit horny after that....hehehehe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1