The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post

Slight issue though - pom got that much hair ka?
Alamak, kortot khrap, the image was from my dreams, Pom always want to have more hair

Actually this should be a better representation of Pom

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 27-06-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Cuci Tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Chai khrap.

Now you know how our Teddy Bear enjoys life, as the jingle goes like this:

How is life with a Vietcong wife?
Nice Nice Nice
For all the pleasure lies between her thighs.
Private Cuci Tunnel may have its perks but can be costly to maintain over a longer period.

These days I just bore public tunnels if gum me.
No gum just explore other tunnels.
Got oil (water), will drill!
Old 27-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Went again for the past 2 nights to test drive Yuen. Service quality didn't drop. She's leaving for Vietnam on 1 July. May tapau her for overnight one of these nights, damage 500. She finally let me DFK after 3 times giving her angpau. She said the last time she allowed, she got sick, so now she's selective about it. I just take her words at face value lah.

A few other spicy popiah that cause my downstairs doorbell to ring, but as with my Ace history, many times the only way to find out is do homework to see whether flip car or not. Burnt once then avoid forever.

Now I understand what a few bros have been saying here. During times like these when all the RM40 kids come out to play, traffic is so dense that botak will not allow people to stand at the railing. In fact, last 2 nights was so bad, after my bedminton I wanted to have a beer and enjoy botak DJ music also no place to sit at all

Bro pom, since your MS paint skills now seems quite sifu adi, can you try giving us an image of the beloved Camel, whom a lot of cheongsters always ask you about her details
Old 27-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went again for the past 2 nights to test drive Yuen. Service quality didn't drop. She's leaving for Vietnam on 1 July. May tapau her for overnight one of these nights, damage 500. She finally let me DFK after 3 times giving her angpau. She said the last time she allowed, she got sick, so now she's selective about it. I just take her words at face value lah.

A few other spicy popiah that cause my downstairs doorbell to ring, but as with my Ace history, many times the only way to find out is do homework to see whether flip car or not. Burnt once then avoid forever.

Now I understand what a few bros have been saying here. During times like these when all the RM40 kids come out to play, traffic is so dense that botak will not allow people to stand at the railing. In fact, last 2 nights was so bad, after my bedminton I wanted to have a beer and enjoy botak DJ music also no place to sit at all

Bro pom, since your MS paint skills now seems quite sifu adi, can you try giving us an image of the beloved Camel, whom a lot of cheongsters always ask you about her details
This is good. This weekend I want to go back to the PRC girl again. Hopefully can peck her lips a bit and allows me to do some licking on her.
Old 27-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Chai khrap.

Now you know how our Teddy Bear enjoys life , as the jingle goes like this:

How is life with a Vietcong wife?
Nice Nice Nice
For all the pleasure lies between her thighs.
Teddy Bear really busy.. Kena cucuk so often but still haven shown his head yet..
Old 27-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Teddy Bear really busy.. Kena cucuk so often but still haven shown his head yet..
Wa...Teddy Bear issue also can force Dargonfly to float head leh.

If you meet Teddy Bear, just ask him what is his father's name, also he forgot

When are you joining Pom for kopi-O ? You still have a mission to be accomplished leh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 27-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

Not sifu yet, still can not do X-ray PS on pictures of ladies

After the fall out with Camel (not break up, as Pom did not have such privilege to have a relationship with Camel, as I only look like Mao ZeDong but not spending Mao Zedong) Pom had deleted the only picture of Camel, kortot mak mak and also not ethical to post pictures of WL's here or any body else too.

Maybe this is a look alike of Camel or a real camel.....hur hur hur

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 27-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

The dulla (also spelled doula or dhula) is an organ in the throat of male camels. It is a large, inflatable sac that the male extends from his mouth as a mating display to attract females or to assert dominance. When inflated, it resembles a long, swollen, pink tongue hanging out the side of the camel's mouth.

Tongue? look more like teddy bear's supreme ballsack

Old 27-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You guys are hilarious .. hahaha.

I haven't taken a PRC for a long time when there are other options. Had very bad PRC experience in the past when it was mainly PRC in ACE.

My few years visiting ACE, I think maybe a handful that I found was good but they have long gone back.

Now have to look for a new regular.
Old 28-06-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Wa...Teddy Bear issue also can force Dargonfly to float head leh.

If you meet Teddy Bear, just ask him what is his father's name, also he forgot

When are you joining Pom for kopi-O ? You still have a mission to be accomplished leh
Hahahaha.. Once in a while will float head here. Hopefully can join u for kopi-o soon.

May have to go up awan atas to look for Teddy bear.
Old 28-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Hahahaha.. Once in a while will float head here. Hopefully can join u for kopi-o soon.

May have to go up awan atas to look for Teddy bear.
If you come over to ACE for kopi-o, give Pom a shout OK?
I need free kopi-o

Walaueh, dargonfly also want to put your head into Awan Atas's Cuci Tunnels ka? Let your small dargons fly around inside knocking at the tunnel walls ka.

One thing, Pom won't go with you to Awan Atas to do cuci tunneling (also known as VPN Tunneling, i.e. VPN stands for Vietnamese Pussy Needs)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 28-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tongue? look more like teddy bear's supreme ballsack
Walaueh....never knew Teddy bear has dai choon doi
Can easily get stucked at the access hole of the cuci tunnel
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 28-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am trying to piece together broken pieces of my memory mosaic to render something "tangible" to portrayed Camel:

Usually she ties a bun like this:

When naked she looks like Waka Ninomiya

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 28-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

who is this girl, i would like to fuck her, preferably right now

Quote:
Usually she ties a bun like this:
Old 28-06-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Walaueh, dargonfly also want to put your head into Awan Atas's Cuci Tunnels ka? Let your small dargons fly around inside knocking at the tunnel walls ka.

555 this tunnel or cave damn spacious aka la kopi!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1