The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2017, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
Who is Wildboar ?

FR please ?
You should flip through previous not far off FR's

Wildboar looks like this (at least in my wet dreams)

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 07-07-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Bro Pom,

Where do the samsters usually sit at the coffee shop? WIll look for you guys if I am there again later.
Our members are actually "hamsupters" not "samsters" and we have a mixed of the following:

Our Group has divided ACE kopi tiam into 2 zones, "Dark Side" and "Bright Side"

Bright Side is area between the gambling den and the Fruit Stall. Bro Shylook always sits in the VIP (Very Itchy People) seating in the bright side (facing Camel) and normally and usually at a table filled with buckets and buckets of beer

Pom normally sits in the middle of the Bright Side sipping only kopi-O as Pom is weaned off beer long long time oledi and this stingy old Pom too kiamsiap to spend money on beer.

When shy brothers are around, we shift to the Dark Side, hiding behind shadows to survey the scene. Since a last year's out break of Denggi which had infected Sotong and had discouraged Sotong to come back to ACE liao. and Pom has since opt not to sit in the Dark Side, moreover the LCD TV is better on the Bright Side to watch football games.

We have one Mesohorny who used to stand around the railings, but ever since Meso had been captured by Siti Sayab of Clark AirBase, he had not been floating head in ACE

Teddy Bear used to be very easy to track as he could attract many Vietconsg to crowd around him whenever he floated head in ACE. Which girl does not love to molest a Teddy Bear??

And it is not difficult to spot Pom as he looks like this
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea .. I hate it when the ladies starts to become " Big Sister "... Camel used to be very quiet but now she looks bad.. more the reason I do not take her anymore because of this.

There is another lady there also that likes to shout at customers and acting like " Big Sister ". This lady also normally stand near Camel, wear a 1 piece dress and have black shoulder length hair.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yea .. I hate it when the ladies starts to become " Big Sister "... Camel used to be very quiet but now she looks bad.. more the reason I do not take her anymore because of this.

There is another lady there also that likes to shout at customers and acting like " Big Sister ". This lady also normally stand near Camel, wear a 1 piece dress and have black shoulder length hair.
Last time, before the fall out or melt down with Camel, Pom used to enjoy watching Camel danced to the beat of the loud Techno music. Her legs look like this:

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
And it is not difficult to spot Pom as he looks like this
Was pom there tonight? Saw someone with similar hair and facial features but without the mole on the chin...

Went to test drive Yen as tomorrow is her last day, going back to popiahland for a month. Was rewarded with a great sexxion, followed by life chat and then both of us actually slept. Total 3 hrs spent upstairs. The mark of a true GFE relationship Hope it stays this way after she comes back.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Was pom there tonight? Saw someone with similar hair and facial features but without the mole on the chin...
oops, wrong placing of the mole ...that lumpy thingy was actually a love bite from Wildboar

Actually mole location is as shown (mole with a few strands of hair)

It should be Mole Ze Dong ("dong" is a slang word for kukujioa, that is why Vietcong money is called dong)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good fuzker and also good illustrators /copy writers/ artists/ pasters/ .... outstanding...bros and sifus
Old 08-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
good fuzker and also good illustrators /copy writers/ artists/ pasters/ .... outstanding...bros and sifus
In ACE, being good and outstanding illustrators/copy writers/artists/pasters are NOTHING useful,

Only GOOD FUCKERS that are able to attract girls can call the shots.
Cheongsters like Teddy Bear, Papercutz, Mesohorny, Shylook and MisterCity are examples of those charismatic cheongsters at ACE that are ever popular with the girls (PRC and Vietcongs)

This Mole Ze Dong is a pathetic miser old man .....is a DISTRACTION rather an ATTRACTION
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 09-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Ace Integrated Resort

Thanks to khun pomrakthai's detailed map I managed to find Ace Integrated Resort today.

Love the authentic and ghetto experience.
Also encountered the legendary botak kopi boy 555555!
He is not lansi but just a very kan cheong spider.

Long hair slim and big milk VietCong keep jio me up her.
Is she the camel you guys keep talking about 555!

VietCongs standing near the lift are younger and bwtter looking.
Majority are PRC and Viet MILFs.
Crowd a mix bunch.
Entire place like ASEAN Summit!
Old 09-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Re: Ace Integrated Resort

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Thanks to khun pomrakthai's detailed map I managed to find Ace Integrated Resort today.

Love the authentic and ghetto experience.
Also encountered the legendary botak kopi boy 555555!
He is not lansi but just a very kan cheong spider.

Long hair slim and big milk VietCong keep jio me up her.
Is she the camel you guys keep talking about 555!

VietCongs standing near the lift are younger and bwtter looking.
Majority are PRC and Viet MILFs.
Crowd a mix bunch.
Entire place like ASEAN Summit!
You are thinking of the wrong "botak". The Anti-ACE fella was "humiliated" by a Botak of China gui origin. This China Gui Botak is the manager of the kopi tiam and used to boss around beaming LED torch light on those who do not order drinks (usually with a call sign of a thumb to his lips indicating "drinks ?" ) and occassionally very nasty to those who sit without ordering and walking the wrong directions. Usually float head at night

That ever friendly and efficient Botak is a dark skinned Myanmarese, who is very polite to everyone, though he is a kan cheong spider but he always does his work steady bom bee bee. He used to work at night (more people at night and earns better commissions) but ever since Botak married a Vietcong WL about 2 years ago, Botak had to work day shifts to be with his wife at night wor

That Camel seldom goes round to solicit customers, thus the one that approached you and many others IS NOT Camel. I have posted pictures of Vietcong similar in face, boobs and hair do ...you still get confused ka?

(a) Camel's body, face side ways, boobs and hair do look like this

(b) Camel legs look like these, and used to wear leotard-like pants (maybe panties too) and wear a pair of high heel shoes like these

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 09-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Post Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

When there today to look for Wild Boar but after looking at all the China WGs there, I still don't know who she is... hmmm..

Anyways, needed to look at the Vietcong options for day time. Took this new VC that was petite and big boobs.

Name/Nick: Dunno .. She did not understand or don't want to tell.
Boobs: C+
Body: Petite with shoulder length hair.
Skin: Fair. Right hand got some kind of flower tatoo.
AR : Yes
CBJ: Very bad and short time.
FJ Rating: Dead fish and she was so loose. Can even fit my didi when it was not erected properly .. shocking !
GFE : Nil.
Damage: RM 80 she offer from RM 100. In the room, she try to recover the RM 20 to make it RM 100 in total again.
RTF: Never !
Rush : Yes !
Dress : Green 1 piece tight fitting with a Roman style top.

She will join the blacklist I will never take again. Small, petite with big boobs is what I like but she did even offer anything of the above FR to be reconsidered. Waste of time and money. She lives on the 11th Floor.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
When there today to look for Wild Boar but after looking at all the China WGs there, I still don't know who she is... hmmm..

Well, you could have call her for a mirroring. Looked like you don't fancy PRC's and higher chances you will fall for Vietcongs.

Well, Vietcongs are tricky and once you are trapped, skinning starts
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 10-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, you could have call her for a mirroring. Looked like you don't fancy PRC's and higher chances you will fall for Vietcongs.
Can't really call since my cell signal is next to hopeless in ACE area... dunno why .. signal sometimes at 0.

I have very bad experience with PRC.. that is why I go for Vietcongs more but looks like a few of them are picking up the PRC bad traits... geez.

Quote:
Well, Vietcongs are tricky and once you are trapped, skinning starts
Old 10-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can't really call since my cell signal is next to hopeless in ACE area... dunno why .. signal sometimes at 0.

I have very bad experience with PRC.. that is why I go for Vietcongs more but looks like a few of them are picking up the PRC bad traits... geez.

More like that I have guessed. Once bitten twice shy.
Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison.

If the Vietcongs are learning fast, those PRC tactics, then soon, we cheongsters will stay away from ACE or maybe just go there to9 lim kopi and wash eyes, no more fucking PRC and Vietcongs. No wonder so many brothers are missing from ACE nowadays.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 11-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Many old timers are not only missing from ACE but also missing from this thread....looks like this thread is DYING

Anyway, I guess that since Teddy got trapped by that Awan Atas Cuci Tunnel, Teddy Bear has not floated head in ACE and SBF thread. Maybe under surveillance by Vietcong sentries. Hope the best for him. This will be the last post on him by Pom and thence, no more posting regarding Teddy Bear from Pom

Teddy Bear should be snugly shiok shiok being molested by a Vietcong like this

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available