The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
erchui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackandjill1992 View Post
1608 Piao Piao

Looks 9/10 Easily the Top 2 in GL
Fig 9.5/10 Curvy at the right areas
Boobs 8/10 A, but proportionate to her body
Ar Nil
Bbbj 6/10 Not strong or wet enough, simply going through the motions
Frenching Nil You cannot even peck her on the fave.
Cim Nil Yup, you guessed it
Fj 7/10 Moaning was weak
GFE Nil SOP service but tries to smile if you smile at her
RTF No In all honesty, I have already saw multiple FR on her that she has zero to none GFE. However, she is really really gorgeous.

If you're more into service, go for 笑笑。 You will definitely not be disappointed. I did not write a FR for 笑笑 because I'm sure there is enough haha.

I hope bros like my humble and quick FR

Thank you for reading.

Take care and have fun out there.
Agreed to most of it, except that double eyelids not so natural.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by erchui View Post
Eh yes, honestly good bonk if you feel frustrated and want to vent and bang some one hard. She is the one to go. You won't feel bad destroying her. I know I didn't.
Old 13-01-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackandjill1992 View Post
Eh yes, honestly good bonk if you feel frustrated and want to vent and bang some one hard. She is the one to go. You won't feel bad destroying her. I know I didn't.
Lol, agreed.

No frenching and lip kissing to me. I only manage to kiss her face and ear and bulldozed her with great satisfaction.
Old 13-01-2019, 03:10 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
What baffles me sometimes is the debate on gfe..
What gives rise to gfe?

I find it hard to accept how bro can rate a gal high gfe she doesn't even allow u to kiss her...
Bro, lol. I agree that GFE is positively correlated to Frenching.

Just that when i thrusted her furiously, she showed the seductive slutty expression, coupled with fake but nice moanings.

Can see that she was trying to put in effort to compensate and please me in other ways and accomodating to many sex positions with nice smiling ......and nice BBBJ. Then nice hugging with pleasant chit chat after fuck actions, make me relax with good feeling. Thats why still meet my GFE requirements, LOL.
Old 13-01-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello DPOWER:

In your description, you had mentioned both BBBJ and CBJ? So, which is it?

turgid

13-01-2019, 03:10 AM

Bro, lol. I agree that GFE is positively correlated to Frenching.

Just that when i thrusted her furiously, she showed the seductive slutty expression, coupled with fake but nice moanings.

Can see that she was trying to put in effort to compensate and please me in other ways and accomodating to many sex positions with nice smiling ......and nice BBBJ. Then nice hugging with pleasant chit chat after fuck actions, make me relax with good feeling. Thats why still meet my GFE requirements, LOL.

04-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bonked Coco of Hse 1608 for the 1st time few days ago.

Coco is pretty to me. Standing at 1.64 m bare foot, 50 kg, b cup boobs (sorry, getting confused over boob size, just to benchmark, to me, AnQi of 1425 is B+) , long hair, Have been here for almost a year.

She has two “taboos”. She dislike frenching and kissing of her ears.
I have already been cautioned by Bros here about frenching issue and therefore had adjusted my expectation when meeting her.

Good attributes I realised : very patience, high GFE, willing to please ( except the taboos and AR and CIM), put in effort to be seductive, take take Long fuck though my session was short, lol, BBBJ, passionate throughout the session, allows painting.

I enjoyed the CBJ very much. The licking of my balls was the best so far since 2018. I was deprived of sleep; slept only 2 hrs the night before) and energy was drained off during my works. During the FJ, my dick softened 2 times. She was proactive and being passionate to CBJ until it hardened again. I appreciated it very much. Feeling tired but still fucked her in 8 postures (about 17 mins) and ejaculated. Overall 30 mins with CBJ.

I enjoyed it very much though frenching was not allowed. I kissed her breast and sucked her nipples instead of frenching her.

RTF material as she made me happy during the entire session.

We hugged and chit chat after the session. She talked fast with strength and is a quick tempered person. However, she was very patient on bed. She is aspired to teach dancing when RTC. She said she is not keen to receive invites from customers during her code red days. She just wanted to stay in low profile , avoiding nonsenses and achieve her goals in another one year. I see her as a person of principles.

In my future game plan, I will do relatively safe sex bonking ( there is no 100% safe in bonking, lol). No frenching, no painting, no fingering, only CBJ, no AR, no Raw. I had rawed 7 Angpais ( recommended by Bros) in the past, 3 of which during 1st session, a total 17 times, of which shot in 9 times. But had conducted a 1.5 month/3 month/ and 6 month check after my last raw and luckily was ok. Just want to be safe and enjoy longer.
Bro, she told me she provided BBBJ service . But i chose CBJ when i bonked her.

Hahahaha, its interesting to come accross my old posting at this timing .......
Old 21-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
K1975 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by erchui View Post

She look like my primary school classmate
Old 22-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinfulact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This house has a few gems,

My pick would be 笑笑 the cutie pie

She has the most yummy delicious cunt

Good ass to squeeze.

BBBJ: 8.5
Looks: 7.5
Boobs: B+
FJ: 9 Many position, proactive
AR: 7
GFE: 8

RTF: Yes
Old 26-01-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late to the party.

Bonked Anqi 1608 (transferred from 1425) for the first time. Her 2 year stint is coming to an end, with roughly 3months left. She has meat in the right places, fitting to my liking. Proactive during sex, uttering "fuck me!" with great zest multiple times during FJ, and slapping my butt during missionary to want it more. She certainly is one WL that will not hold back during sex Finally surrendered to her after 20min

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (Not those killer curves but has meat in right places for grabbing)
BBBJ: 5/10 (average in this aspect, nothing to shout about)
FJ: 8/10 (She demands you to give it to her hard and rough...)

will RTF til she leaves
Old 26-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Late to the party.

Bonked Anqi 1608 (transferred from 1425) for the first time. Her 2 year stint is coming to an end, with roughly 3months left. She has meat in the right places, fitting to my liking. Proactive during sex, uttering "fuck me!" with great zest multiple times during FJ, and slapping my butt during missionary to want it more. She certainly is one WL that will not hold back during sex Finally surrendered to her after 20min

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (Not those killer curves but has meat in right places for grabbing)
BBBJ: 5/10 (average in this aspect, nothing to shout about)
FJ: 8/10 (She demands you to give it to her hard and rough...)

will RTF til she leaves
Bro, agreed, her uttering of " fuck me" in mandarin is erotic and will heighten your sex drive.
I started to experience it one year ago, 31 Jan 18, when i bonked her for the 1st time.
U can enjoy much more now. At least for the 1st two quarters 2018, she was not opened to Bros on cunnilingus, lol
Old 13-02-2019, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

笑笑 is seriously my sex medicine sextisfy my lust and my need to get my ass licked shiok!.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yes, she can really takes forceful and long poundings. My most memorable ones were :
1. A few sessions when i pumped her furiously in doggy with both lying flat till she moaned with eyes closed in half consciousness and clenched the back of my right hand hard
2) In missionary, she squeezed her cunt tight and thrusted onto me furiously, then switched to doggie with both lying flat and without my dick detached, switched to doggie in her knees and pumped her furiously till the cap was unrolled with both not knowing ....this wad my last session with her on 23 April 18.

In short i bonked her a total of 9 sessions, with one session for 12 mins and 8 sessions averaged of net thrusting ( excluding hugging and BBBJ/CBJ) averaged at 40 to 45 mins (2 sessions not able to eject).

So memorable .....Heard that she may be leaving soon and her fans better treasure the opportunities and dont miss the boat.
One session only 12 mins? What's the damage for one session?
Old 13-02-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

This house have cat100?
Old 13-02-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
One session only 12 mins? What's the damage for one session?
Even that session was 12 mins ( because finally she knew my weak point and attacked on it), i still paid for 150 and tipped 100. I always go for 150 cat for usually 1 hr session.
Old 13-02-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Anqi cut card
Old 13-02-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tiny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=baotohk;18350989]Anqi cut card

oh no! last day was over already???