The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Most okt provide me pkt or can drinks if not chinese tea
Old 23-01-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Top 5 cat 150 OKT of 2018 as ranked by customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ok I agree. Although none of them treat me jumbo restaurant before.

Treat me to lor 24 wanton mee got. lol.
LOL. Your decades of chionging, contributing page long FRs, starting this feedback thread is worth...one bowl of wanton noodles. How pathetic. All of the OKTs contributed 10 cents to thank you for all your decades of your ideas and patronage. You, your wallet and your knowledge is worth one bowl of wanton noodles to the entire Geylang industry. HAHAHA

I don't even know why you need to declare that no OKT will bother to take you out for a meal. Isn't it obvious that you're a bottom tier customer?
Old 24-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Muscleman23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WHAT IS STOLEN VALOUR?

In the US, there are clowns who have never served the country but put on a military uniform with fake medals and walk around trying to con unsuspecting people into giving them respect and privileges. They are actually nobodys.

I shall not mention names but in this forum, there is a similar clown.

The WLs depend on their own hard work and skills to lure high value customers to RTF. High value customers are the ones sustaining the WLs. Bosses have to balance the expectations of WLs and customers along the set price of $150. These are REAL efforts and work and REALITY.

But somebody thinks a WL or house's success is in any way connected to HIS fat ass sitting on his $2 chair at home typing his nonsensical online rambling. He thinks he has some role to play in a business improving or deproving because he wrote an FR and gave his comments online. False valour spotted. What a deluded fool. A person who has almost nothing to offer any WL or boss, thinking his opinions count for something when they count for nothing.

Very curiously, this person expects a BBBJ, which is noted by...nobody. I wonder which WL is so desperate to give a BBBJ to a low value customer who can only afford $80 once every 6 mths? Whatever service this WL provides, this guy is probably never coming back again because he just has no money.

My FEEDBACK to OKTs is to CONTINUE TO IGNORE the clown.
Old 31-01-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KSLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS is my idol. He really know a lot about Geylang and I admire him for speaking up for us. I really like all his ideas. Can any kind bro tell me which house provides ipads as mention? I also have feedback and suggestions which I think can add on to the best ideas here. I always wonder why they don't provide electric massage chair and free all-you-can eat buffet. While we wait for the girls, they should give us nice massage chair to relax and to walk in is very tiring, sometimes I feel hungry. I don't expect full spread buffet but a simple bee hoon, curry chicken, satay, vegetables and cheng teng for dessert.

We pay so much you know, the bosses should really improve on their customer service. I think with a free all day buffet, business will be very good. I hope all the bros here can support my idea for electric massage chair and buffet and up my points. Can we can start a petition? Also, the choice of drinks is very limited. I think should include fruit juice. Do you think we can start a groupon? So if 10 of us buy together, the short time price is $70 instead of $80. Then for frenching and bbbj, actually I'm not willing to pay more. Can we also do it like Groupon and each pay $10 extra so that the OKT can guarantee each of us in the group can french and bbbj? We already paid extra.

Hope the senior bros can give more ideas on how we can stretch the dollar and save even more money. Those who support me please add your name to the list. Let's send a message that they need to buck up or lose us as customers! This is our blood sweat money.

Free Buffet, Electric Massage Chair and Groupon Buying which includes guarantee bbbj and frenching List

Please add your name.

Bronzegod rocks! Huat ah!
Old 13-02-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Question Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Gong Xi Fa Cai bros. The prices of licensed girls in Geylang have been increased during this lunar new year season. Any bro knows by how much? Up to which date?
Old 22-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shoot2relax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2058 was introduced to me via a colleague. Excellent clean place and Margret is – likewise as me – a friendly, happy and respectful Person. Same for her sidekick, an elderly guy with curly hair (speaks zero English), comes in once a while and is super friendly too. I can not always take the same food so whatever is my choice today (tall, short, flat, busty, skinny, fatty etc..) Margret can arrange and the Girl will arrive at her doorsteps within a few minutes – needless to say that my waiting time is shortened by a friendly + funny chat with Margret or other guys waiting and of course I receive free drinks of my choice.
My problems starts if I have a chance to sneak out from home late evening because 2058 closes like 11:00 PM or so. And that exactly happened yesterday and is the reason I use my time to register + write some comments here: Really bad, unfriendly, lousy experience with Managers along roads 20 + 18. Apart from the last corner shop in that connecting road 20 to 18 (something with “Happy” or so in the name) which was a friendly guy, in 18 at the end a Vietnamese Shop with newly grey stonewall (friendly), the vast majority of Managers from Shops in 20 + 18 are a disaster.
Unfortunately here is not Bangkok/Hongkong/Manila/Saigon/Amsterdam etc where I can interact with the girl from the start, it is an INDIRECT business transaction via the Manager. The Shop-owner/Manager has to understand that he is the frontline, it depends on him if he got money or not, and he starts the deal already with a disadvantage because he sell:
- Young but not experienced
- Experienced but elder
Young, experienced and beautiful stays in their hometown with excellent business on their own, this type don’t need to leave family and friends for an unknown place with unknown encounters.
Being rude + unfriendly will not only kill the chance of the Manager to get his cut but also ends in the girls leaving SIN early as they don’t get what they have coming here for: money.
There is no rocket science here: Manager wants money, Girls wants money, customer has money. With very basic standards (a friendly face, no pushing, simple notes like “have a look, no problem”) this transaction will succeed.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Massage chair, buffet....
Jolly good.
There is one or two empty house, why not you take over and start operating to implement all these wonderful idea. Can crowdfund and seek govt entrepreneurs grant also

Bring in the changping experience
Old 19-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about services in GL as a whole, many acknowledged it has been dropping over the years.

Recently, I had a new perspective when I tried a new WL from one of the house. She sees how China has progressed over & above sg and that she feels that sg has slowed/stagnant .... I really cannot argue as this is how many sg-reans felt too.

The problem is if she has such mentality that they are from somewhere superior, it is natural they won't serve wholeheartedly. Therefore a overall drop in service level.

IF POSSIBLE BRING MALAYSIA GIRLS BACK, HOPEFULLY CYCLE CAN RESTART ....

Last edited by snrlee; 23-08-2019 at 06:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1