The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 06-01-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Robgot123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Is this thread dead? Seems there's lesser replies nowadays. Let me contribute to this thread....

Went in a few days ago and amongst the girls I saw G7 seems to be the prettiest, so I picked her.

name: Nee
Looks 8/10
Boobs 8/10

After giving me CBJ she proceeded to cowgirl me for like 5 mins. Think she got tired so she wanted me to be on top, so I finished the session in missionary position. Moan wise maybe 7/10.

She has decent command of chinese and had a quick chat with her although TBH her service was a little cold and SOP. Then again I prefer pretty faces over service

Can any kind bros out there recommend which is the prettiest girl in this house?
Old 06-01-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

think g7 is prettiest ordy lorr..
another chiobu is think g8...
most chio est ones are at wh54...got 3 but cant remb their numbers...

Last edited by bonkning; 06-01-2019 at 09:44 AM.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
so u been hiding around this area liao ah
Old 06-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

So no BBBJ and frenching in this house?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 06-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
so u been hiding around this area liao ah
bo la...
where theres chiobu... there i am ..
Old 07-01-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Robgot123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thank you bro
Old 09-01-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G2 , while waiting saw G7 indeed syt pretty and G8 look good too, really long wait and almost feel to give up and pick other girl when you watch those chio bu sitting there, Once the session started all the wait worth it ,G2 is not the prettiest among but still consider good looking ,inside the room her friendly attitude immediately put me at ease. She tried to provide AR (i opt out) ,light kissing allowed , She provide BBBJ but i prefer CBJ was really solid lot of tongue action at the beginning, tried G5 CBJ was good but G2 was another level she will blow and adjust her head in different angle then slowly proceed to deepthroat. finished my shot in missionary and already plan to rtf soon.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bo la...
where theres chiobu... there i am ..
so compare this G7 and 2041 G19....
Old 10-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
so compare this G7 and 2041 G19....
body stil g19 cos taller look more proportionate
g7 shorter but more chio
Old 10-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waka0 View Post
Tried G2 , while waiting saw G7 indeed syt pretty and G8 look good too, really long wait and almost feel to give up and pick other girl when you watch those chio bu sitting there, Once the session started all the wait worth it ,G2 is not the prettiest among but still consider good looking ,inside the room her friendly attitude immediately put me at ease. She tried to provide AR (i opt out) ,light kissing allowed , She provide BBBJ but i prefer CBJ was really solid lot of tongue action at the beginning, tried G5 CBJ was good but G2 was another level she will blow and adjust her head in different angle then slowly proceed to deepthroat. finished my shot in missionary and already plan to rtf soon.
Heh heh... Yeah her bbbj is very good
Old 11-01-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
body stil g19 cos taller look more proportionate
g7 shorter but more chio
ok can skip i guess.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Heh heh... Yeah her bbbj is very good
Tried G5, wanted to get G2 but busy...

G5 is fair.
G7 and G8 quite pretty too, after coming saw G2 long hair with abit tan skin...look abit like minah....

RTF, will try to get G2
Old 11-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Yeah g5 looks good in the tank.... Personally i nvr tried her but based on fr it seems like im not missing anything lol.
Old 11-01-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Yeah g5 looks good in the tank.... Personally i nvr tried her but based on fr it seems like im not missing anything lol.
Saw g5 before cos someone mentioned big boobs...
But I see... So-so probably C cup and fake... When I saw her she doesn't seemed interested so didn't proceed

All the signs asking for me to try are not there
Old 19-01-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Tried g8. Syt with a cup. Good service with bbbj. Tight pussy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1