The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
I'll be camping here for live updates from bros here on 七夕
BCF more likely....NPNT....
Old 06-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
omgtiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
you make her buay song?

ai yah..what for? I used to be also hot headed n honest....but I learned to be fake. pretend to fall for it and get to test boundaries mah.
why make the session uncomfortable for you n her?

she might even put bad comments on you n that will give you difficulties in booking new MLs later.

cheong smart and reap the best benefits while keeping a sane mind.
Not really buay song.. more like start those little quarrels.. can b quite cute de.. sometimes la..
Old 06-08-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I will be camping here to see if any golden statue spotted in ML house.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I will be camping here to see if any golden statue spotted in ML house.
I'll go scout around after tomorrow
See which ML got unwanted gifts for me to take
Old 06-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I'll go scout around after tomorrow
See which ML got unwanted gifts for me to take
Check those want to RTC one, lilely a lot of Pikachu / soft toy. I only know of one ML who wants to take her Pikachu back then any other thing.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Regarding married men:

One ML said that it would really be exciting to go to the guy's house to get on it. She might have said it just to spice things, but the idea does sound kinky.

Be prepared for any complications that may arise from this though.
I feel its a super big no-no to let any WL know where you live. Who knows if they might just turn up, especially if you don’t live alone...
Old 06-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
So true. .....
Maybe next time i should ask if they have 猫山王榴莲? Or foie gras? Or abalones? Won't be surprised to hear that
just had a mini durian feast with a regular, never asked if she bought it or gift from Bros,
it's true that treat them well with respect and they'll reciprocate , as mentioned before the most i bought is dumplings/水饺 or
cheese cakes from the confectionery near my office.

Quote:
Did you tried Ping Ping? The one recommend by Bro TimeBomb.
There is a thread on the HC section....
very good value and I always leave her apartment well fed.
will try her next week, appreciate your recommendation.
And yes sadly YF went into semi or full retirement mode, really enjoy the session with this 大姐。

Quote:
Yes, i do now, especially after I told them I just got married this year. .... 好男人永远都是别人的老公
.... families end of day. We eat shit outside, and never to bring the food and shit back home.
Quote:
Actually, what drove you guys to sought for such services since after married for just one year??

Marriage sounds like 爱情的坟墓??
Quote:
10 years down the grave here guys, balance is the key. Always know that line there and what's important. It's not the ML waiting for you at home.

A word of advice: No 7th year itch, every year is itchy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I got married last yeartive, like one visit every 1-2 months.

Ironically, some of the fiercest cheongsters are actually the best family men.
For me it started with looking for JG, then curiosity kicks in and started looking for massage till
had the taste of the skills of these MLs and hooked since then.
A ML once told me married man who eat outside tends to treat their wife better as deep inside ourselves we feel guilty and somehow broken the vows when tying the knot,
as long as we know where to draw the line and call it a stop,
without compromising the relationship within family ,puts strain ourselves financially and finally not to bring back some funny diseases.
but the funny thing is when asked her if she mind, the look on her face is priceless.
reply was she's so skilled that she's sure that her hubby won't tao jiak lor.
Some how it's true la, not sure about you guys but for me, it's kinda after the
sextifcation that can only be found outside.

Thank You
Old 06-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Check those want to RTC one, lilely a lot of Pikachu / soft toy. I only know of one ML who wants to take her Pikachu back then any other thing.
I'm sure pretty soon, going to have white knights soon reporting to their MLs to be careful of "hungry ghosts"
Old 06-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm sure pretty soon, going to have white knights soon reporting to their MLs to be careful of "hungry ghosts"
I think can almost sit back relax and eat popcorn, watching the updates for tomorrow. The ones on radar will be prominent.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Probably standby helmet, who knows some may get lucky.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Probably standby helmet, who knows some may get lucky.
Hahaha.... wait long long
Old 06-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Standby bouquet of flowers made from cash hehe
Old 06-08-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
can only say a bit lah ... cannot say too deep ... LOL ... Me considered very lucky at that time. And one of them got 偏财运, always kena 4D every month, so I just ask her to buy a bit more of whatever number she buy, and ride on her luck.

2nd one is actually close to a director of a listed company, she hooked me up with him and I got a nice-paying job. 3rd one enlisted my help for her sisters who wished to come here for jobs - real jobs, not those ML/FL things. I just googled and help them look for employment agencies. After things are successful, they gave me 红包 and treat me to meals after they settled down here.
Bro can pay it forward help me get a nice paying job too bo haha
Old 06-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing Singaporean bros.

Within 72hrs after their silly acts, they regret.
Within 24hrs after their regret, they return to their silly acts.

And the cycle continue, what else.

No offense. It hurts.

Quote:

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 06-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Sianz 1/2

Appointment cancelled coz she got evicted by the main landlord.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1