The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro,

Pleasure was all mine last nite. You hv a very good deal n ur gal is very charming indeed...

For 12K a month, my gal KK will not go to work n will spread her legs for me whenever I want 24/7, hehehe. But I hv to pay for her accommodation n I need to make sure she is very close to where I reside...

The biggest problem is that I actually live in Gotham City...I dun believe she wont run KTVs when I'm not here.

BTW, for my 1st ever BY, I paid only 4K a month (she continued to work). I should hv paid her 6K or more bcos she wasn't pleased n refused sex one evening after dinner...I got angry n terminated my patronage. She is a 21 yo, pretty, tall (168 w/o shoes) n slim Fujian student whom I took 8 months to conquest. I heard from different mummies at TAM, DC n elsewhere that she never did ST regardless of offers. She is the only KTV gal I ever had some KC for. I lost ctc w/ her a few wks ago, probably she is back in China.

Cheers!

Hi bro,

Exclusivity is always good which made your 12K a very worthwhile deal.

For mine (and a different approach), I have no preference as long as she goes home immediately after work, no sexual offerings outside, not even kissing is allowed etc. So far, this arrangement is working perfectly well for me. I have my 'spies' around DC, from fellow gals to the waiters and waitresses, whom I have tipped heavily. My rented apartment is also video-wired at some hidden spots, allowing me full view at any location 24/7.

As for opening her legs to me, I get my shots very regularly except during her relative's visitation period.

Let me know when you want to go again.

Cheers!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Juz to share amusing conversation with my good BRO recently !

It was his "virgin visit" to accompany his latest PRC SYT to People's Park last saturday afternoon...she needed to remit ( his ) $$$ to her PRC home !...He saw so many pretty PRC Mei Meis there remitting $$$s or buying air-tickets...So he was joking - "why bother to go the KTV to meet pretty babes there,U can juz pick them up there !!!"

ps - Yo BRO WarBird,U taking note of my post ?
Old 07-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post

It was his "virgin visit" to accompany his latest PRC SYT to People's Park last saturday afternoon...she needed to remit ( his ) $$$ to her PRC home !...He saw so many pretty PRC Mei Meis there remitting $$$s or buying air-tickets...So he was joking - "why bother to go the KTV to meet pretty babes there,U can juz pick them up there !!!"

That playground muz have timing one... not everyday have and it is usually around 3pm onwards niah...

kekekeke

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 07-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
That playground muz have timing one... not everyday have and it is usually around 3pm onwards niah...

kekekeke
=> Wa U damn good la,BRO ! U know all the Best of the Best Pick Up locations !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what's the most creative Pick Up line U used that U ever used there ???

Hope it's not...maybe i can help U increase it $10K for U to send home ???...
Old 07-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
=> Wa U damn good la,BRO ! U know all the Best of the Best Pick Up locations !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it's not...maybe i can help U increase it $10K for U to send home ???...
Eye contact... hahaha... make them say the 1st word.

Then again, my standards not as high as bro Warbird and you so maybe easier to jio..

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 07-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Hello to all bros,

It's indeed gratifying to see such active participation by many esteemed bros in this thread. So many wise suggestions n so much sharing... you guys really make my day!!

Quote:
How the going with the 19 yo hairdresser??
Hi bro,

I'm still in active ctc w/ her. She may drop her demand for upfront payment of 10K...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Hi bro,

Exclusivity is always good which made your 12K a very worthwhile deal.

For mine (and a different approach), I have no preference as long as she goes home immediately after work, no sexual offerings outside, not even kissing is allowed etc. So far, this arrangement is working perfectly well for me. I have my 'spies' around DC, from fellow gals to the waiters and waitresses, whom I have tipped heavily. My rented apartment is also video-wired at some hidden spots, allowing me full view at any location 24/7.

As for opening her legs to me, I get my shots very regularly except during her relative's visitation period.

Let me know when you want to go again.

Cheers!
Hi bro,

I actually prefer ur approach. You get to make love to a SYT whenever u want, at a price that is very reasonable, w/o any long-term commitment. It's especially suitable for me as I dun live here full-time.

Having paid spies in the joint n CCTV w/ remote control in the apt r indeed useful to make sure she doesn't "eat outside." I must do the same next time I'm here.

BTW, my pal Jeff is not a samster. There is more than meets the eye...I believe he is currently BAO-ing 2 PRC students/SYTs on a long-term basis. I call him my Senior Mentor, for good reasons, hahaha.

Pls sms me whenever u want to go. I'll call that Shanghainese gal n another gal I know.

Cheers!

Quote:

Hi bro,

Thx for ur info. Is it 珍珠大厦? I may go some day, after meeting the hairstylist who works in the building.

Quote:

kekekeke
Thx for ur info.

Quote:

Hope it's not...maybe i can help U increase it $10K for U to send home ???...:
Yo bro, very good pickup line!!

Quote:

Then again, my standards not as high as bro Warbird and you so maybe easier to jio..
Yo bro, my standards r different but not necessarily "high." One man's meat is another man's poison...

Only 3-4 wks ago, I was very interested in an 18 yo Fujian gal at TAM. But bro DYBJ thought that she was quite ordinary n told me to forget her. I did forget her completely n quickly bcos he lifted his little finger n got me an 18 yo SYT singer to BY instead, hahaha.

Happy bonking!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

With 12K a month I would rather "BY" a nice car instead. :0

Enough to cover for a resale Lambo or Ferrari?
Old 07-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post

=> Recently my good Bro brought a 2 seater Bentley ( his 2nd car is a Ferrari ) and was jokingly to impress SYT babes...and will make their pussy wet wet when they sit next to him...so one day his wife was with him instead...and wanted to know where there was whitish stains on the seat ???
Old 07-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

=> Pleasssss BRO,how to compare with Bao King - WarBird...very soon all the pretty babes already baoed by him la !!!...Me only once in bluemoon have super fun nites @ LV !....
Old 07-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro yongzhen,

Yeah, it's expensive.

This Fujian gal wants long-term commitment for a period of 12 months at least!! Bcos, she says, if I only Bao her for one or two months, when I'm gone n when she returns to work she would hv lost all her customer base...hmmm. Of course I could terminate the patronage anytime by stopping payments. But she knows I'm a man of my words n as long as she doesn't work or get fxxked by another man, I would honor my commitment...

As for bringing her for a "test drive" in HK, I'm having 2nd thought. I hv a good fren in HK, a local businessman there who owes me a favour. He owns a travel/transportation co., a 地头蛇 in the region, well connected...who will personally accompany me to DG/CP for R & R. He told me to forget abt KK or any other gals I'm having now. I may not be able to refuse his kind offer...

Thx for reading n hv a great day!!
As long u feel comfortable enough.
And of cos yr pocket too.
No 1 can tell u wat u can do or not.
But just b careful.
Most prc won't stop working even they r being baoed.
Some can hv 2-3 godpa.
Cheers!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Mai Kacau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
But just b careful.
Some can hv 2-3 godpa.
Cheers!
Indeed. They will have backup just in case anything happen.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
Alan Ong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlan Ong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I saw the girl sit with me at Las Vegas the nite before. 4 pieces of the $50 notes probably is from me as tips

Can Never Achieve
Old 08-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Quote:
=> Recently my good Bro brought a 2 seater Bentley ( his 2nd car is a Ferrari ) and was jokingly to impress SYT babes...and will make their pussy wet wet when they sit next to him...so one day his wife was with him instead...and wanted to know where there was whitish stains on the seat ???
Hi bros justl00king n andyk,

To each his own...a S Class Merc w/ a chauffeur is a lot more practical, comfortable n safe. You could sit in the back seat w/ one SYT on each side n a 3rd w/ her panties off, sitting on ur lap...hahaha.

Quote:
=> Pleasssss BRO,how to compare with Bao King - WarBird...very soon all the pretty babes already baoed by him la !!!...Me only once in bluemoon have super fun nites @ LV !....
Hi bro andyk,

I'm merely a newbie trying to get some hands on experience, guided by two real Kings, bros justime n DYBJ. I do hv a pal n mentor, a non-samster n a fellow ah pek, whose approach is quite different from the 2 kings. He is a SYT /student killers bcos they fall for him!! Incredible but true!!!:cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
But just b careful.
Some can hv 2-3 godpa.
Cheers!
Hi bro yongzhen,

Thx for the warning. I know many PRC MMs r very cunning n heartless. When they see a SGP man, they hv only one thought in their mind: How much money can I get from him?? We need to understand them very well to hv a chance to beat them at their own game. 以其人之道还治其人之身.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Kacau View Post
Indeed. They will have backup just in case anything happen.
Hi bro,

Yeah, we men also should hv several pussies for backup just to level the playing field, hahaha.

Have a great day to all bros!!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

2nd hand lambo and ferrari no point lar. if it ain't new, you won't feel the actual pride of owning a supercar. someone has already sat in the driver's seat and "drained" the one-and-only "fresh new car experience". you're just left with a shell which that person before you no longer wants. 12k every month can support a NEW Audi R8 and still got 4k left to go dragonfly and pick up chio SYT to bao!

same concept like if you conquer a ktv girl who seldom refuses "tapau", it feels like no conquest at all. but if you conquer one who has never been touched, you feel like you're THE MAN with a REAL CONQUEST. get what I mean?
Old 09-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

So Latex Dolly, when is Black Dragon gonna officially open ah?
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1