The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danang & Hoi An

Da Nang: A gem of central Vietnam

This scene unfolds in Da Nang, Vietnam, the capital of central Vietnam and the third largest urban area in the country after Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi

By Rick Ellis November 5, 2017, 11:48 GMT+7

read here
https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/city-dia...nam/42459.html

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

APEC statute garden opens in Da Nang

By Tuoi Tre News November 10, 2017, 16:00 GMT+7

Sculptures and installations contributed by the 21 member economies of APEC are on display in the newly inaugurated garden

A garden park featuring sculptures and installations contributed by APEC’s 21 member economies was inaugurated on Thursday morning in the central city of Da Nang.

Continue to read here
https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/lifestyl...ang/42574.html

Old 21-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hamster83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time in Da Nang / Hue / Hoi An

Any bro want to meet up this week? Drop me a msg
Old 21-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster83 View Post
First time in Da Nang / Hue / Hoi An

Any bro want to meet up this week? Drop me a msg
What is the situation with Hue which was ravaged by 2 typhoons Damrey and Doksuri...

Old 23-11-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hamster83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
What is the situation with Hue which was ravaged by 2 typhoons Damrey and Doksuri...
Not in Hue yet. Weather is bad now
Old 06-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Are there any budget hotels around lang co area? Is transportation convenient there?
Old 07-12-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
martin64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Danang & Hoi An

see new book on Amazon Fuck miss Saigon: adventures of a Vietnamese prostitute for good stuff on Vietnam.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

They have those nha nghi catering to locals. A few resorts along the beach. But I have not seen any budget hotels. As for transport, I think u might have to rent a bike... not too sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Are there any budget hotels around lang co area? Is transportation convenient there?
Old 14-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Managed to bonk a local girl who was staying in Da nang. Found them through social app wechat and beetalk.

Did an overnight/long time, here is how i did it. Met up with the girl first, outside my 5 star hotel lobby and asked her to suggest some 3 star hotel, and got the local girl to book the room using her ID. (A waste of money for my 5 star hotel, but i did it because i was on business trip).

If you are staying at some 4 star or 5 star hotel, you can probably only get the girl in the afternoon for a short time session. In the evenings, the door man/security guys are pretty strict and the duty mgr of the hotel will not allow lady guests.

Good luck and Happy Hunting!

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 16-12-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
Managed to bonk a local girl who was staying in Da nang. Found them through social app wechat and beetalk.

Did an overnight/long time, here is how i did it. Met up with the girl first, outside my 5 star hotel lobby and asked her to suggest some 3 star hotel, and got the local girl to book the room using her ID. (A waste of money for my 5 star hotel, but i did it because i was on business trip).

If you are staying at some 4 star or 5 star hotel, you can probably only get the girl in the afternoon for a short time session. In the evenings, the door man/security guys are pretty strict and the duty mgr of the hotel will not allow lady guests.

Good luck and Happy Hunting!
what's the damage bro?
Old 16-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
what's the damage bro?

1M dong to 2.5M dong for long time(whole night, roughly).

all depends on how you nego or the standard of the FL.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 26-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Will not visit Danang anymore...

Sea water turns blackish in Da Nang

Officials have collected water samples for testing

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News March 26, 2018, 10:44 GMT+7

Blackish water has appeared over the past few days on a five-kilometer stretch of a beach in Da Nang, raising pollution concerns.

Thick yellow foam and a foul smell were also reported by locals, who have been afraid to go into the water for fear of catching diseases.

The affected body of water is located along Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, spanning Da Nang’s Thanh Khe and Lien Chieu Districts.

There are 28 sewer openings located along this stretch of beach, which receives the largest daily volume of treated wastewater in Vietnam, according to Mai Ma, director of a local sewage treatment company.

Ma’s company runs a sewage treatment plant that collects both rainwater and household wastewater from local rivers for treatment before discharging treated water into the ocean.

At times, heavy rains can cause the plant’s systems to become overloaded, leading to untreated sewage leaking into the ocean, the director explained.

However, as it has not rained in Da Nang in the past few days, this has been ruled out as a possible cause for the recently spotted blackish sea water.

A spokesperson from the environment watchdog of Da Nang told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper on Sunday evening that officials had collected water samples from the affected area for lab tests to determine what had caused the water to turn blackish.

The administration of Da Nang has earmarked multiple investments for upgrading the capacity of local sewage treatment plants, as well as asking upstream factories to treat their own wastewater before discharging it into rivers.

https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/society/...nang/44743.htm

Old 23-09-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

any highlights or FRs on Da Nang?
Old 04-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
IRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Da Nang bros, I am arriving DN on Oct 7, staying Crown Plaza. Any advice on near by hotel for girls for massage and short time? Appreciate your info. I am first time to DN. Thanks

CP retired.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Look out for those local hotels along Bach Dang facing the sea...most of them cater to locals and have an attached massage joint. Around the 5-star hotels can forget it. Avoid those huge KTVs...they are chop carrot joints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRA388 View Post
Hi Da Nang bros, I am arriving DN on Oct 7, staying Crown Plaza. Any advice on near by hotel for girls for massage and short time? Appreciate your info. I am first time to DN. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1