The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ulanbatoor, mongolia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Students !!! Sponsors are welcome wif open arms. They are here to study but at the same time they would not mind to have someone who will be "nice" to them. Be it bf or sugar daddy. Most importantly must provide for their financial needs. Hee....hee....

It's all money talk lah.....

You won't feel ulu in their country, u will have Tiger and Henekien to accompanied with everyday. You will need lots of them if u are beer drinkers. We used to carried a few cartons of Tigers and Guinness when we 're out to the countryside.But not cold though. We just hv to learn to enjoy it "warm".

Outdoorman like you will enjoy Mongolia. But no fishing though... if there will be small fishes in tiny lakes. Not worth to carry yr fishing gears wif u for that. There are lots of other fun that are "simply Mongolian". You'll remember yr stay there for the rests of life....

Enjoy yr trip.....
went to airport on wrong day nabe. but they could stil get me on flight, but to ub no cinfirmation.
Old 08-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

This thread is cool.... What a Place....

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 08-08-2004, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
went to airport on wrong day nabe. but they could stil get me on flight, but to ub no cinfirmation.
What a mixed-up ??? I should have warned you on that. This bloody mid-night flight time like 0030 timing is very confusing. I almost missed my fight day to Shanghai once if not for a "kay poh" call from my travel agent.

Anyway, you have a good few days in Beijing hoh..... China Airline only fly twice or three a week to UB. Heee...heee...
Old 22-08-2004, 08:44 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
What a mixed-up ??? I should have warned you on that. This bloody mid-night flight time like 0030 timing is very confusing. I almost missed my fight day to Shanghai once if not for a "kay poh" call from my travel agent.

Anyway, you have a good few days in Beijing hoh..... China Airline only fly twice or three a week to UB. Heee...heee...
china airflies daily to ub, an there are also air mongolia flights, so all in thre are 3 flight to beijing. i won't into details yet but IT'S HAPPENING IN UB AND I LOVE THE F..KING PLACE.
Old 22-08-2004, 04:51 PM
Samster

wan t to c beautiful mongolian hostess tarma e mail me. hehe.
Old 22-08-2004, 04:53 PM
Samster

want to c beautiful mongolian hostess tarma e mail me. hehe.
Old 23-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Samster

ultraman, ya i did go to that strip joint. it's called marco polo and there's an italian restaurant downstairs. there are many better happening places in ub now. i went to several private rooms with electronic roulette tables and ktv rooms where anything goes. it is the most underated place in asia with the best girls around. send me your e mail and can show you videos n pics i took of tarma sessions i in those places. they are run mainly by koreans. i am going back in sept after i settle some stuff in phuket. i love ub happening, power wow.
Old 25-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro,

marco polo it is !!!

Wow, i didn't know there is so much fun in UB, been there three times !! don't think would have anymore chance to be there for biz liao. you station there or go there on biz ? if u station there, maybe would take a train there from BJ to "visit" you.
Old 25-08-2004, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
thanks bro,

marco polo it is !!!

Wow, i didn't know there is so much fun in UB, been there three times !! don't think would have anymore chance to be there for biz liao. you station there or go there on biz ? if u station there, maybe would take a train there from BJ to "visit" you.
You go by train fm BJ ??? You sure or not ???

It may good to try for experience sake but once is enough.....

I remember the last time when I took the train back from UB to BJ by train it took about 30 hrs....very tiring journey my friend...... Even with my Mongolian gf accompany me I find the journey too long for comfort....

It's no no by train for me.....
Old 25-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro sinoview for your advice, yes, it is for the experience, nothing more nothing less.

bro natto3, got your first pix, beauties leh, send some more leh. my yahoo mailbox is 10M should be enough for your pix and videos.... hahaha ...
Old 25-08-2004, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
thanks bro sinoview for your advice, yes, it is for the experience, nothing more nothing less.

bro natto3, got your first pix, beauties leh, send some more leh. my yahoo mailbox is 10M should be enough for your pix and videos.... hahaha ...
i want to ta pow the one on my right back for six months. i dunno how to post the other pics as they are diff format and the video is a headache. took them with my nokia camcorder cannot send to computer.
Old 25-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
i want to ta pow the one on my right back for six months. i dunno how to post the other pics as they are diff format and the video is a headache. took them with my nokia camcorder cannot send to computer.
pass me the nokia card for a few minutes next time we meet and I transfer for you to computer the files.
Old 25-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
pass me the nokia card for a few minutes next time we meet and I transfer for you to computer the files.
sure bro, i'll be on the tg406 tomorrow to hkt and back on tues. we have to meet next week as i am preparing my next ub trip before it get too cold. i want to be in ub for autumn and if any busines comes out of this trip i can stay there! the flat i checked out cost 31000usd, two bedrooms and 2000usd for your undergroung carpark. i dunno their laws on conveyancing, stamp duties etc. have to rely on gf. c ya
Old 25-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
sure bro, i'll be on the tg406 tomorrow to hkt and back on tues. we have to meet next week as i am preparing my next ub trip before it get too cold. i want to be in ub for autumn and if any busines comes out of this trip i can stay there! the flat i checked out cost 31000usd, two bedrooms and 2000usd for your undergroung carpark. i dunno their laws on conveyancing, stamp duties etc. have to rely on gf. c ya
I could put you to someone there to help you with the legal side if you want as I have a friend who was based there over two years doing business before the commies kicked them out!
Old 25-08-2004, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
I could put you to someone there to help you with the legal side if you want as I have a friend who was based there over two years doing business before the commies kicked them out!
thanks bro, it would be of great help. i met a few singaporeans there, but they are basically business men. thank bud.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1