The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Hi to seniors here, first time posting in this thread, but it's sidetrack qns about Luang Prabang.

Anyone can confirm if this place accept Thai baht also cause going there in feb next year. Thinking leftover baht can go spend in Thailand after... Many thanks
Old 03-10-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jessie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Hi to seniors here, first time posting in this thread, but it's sidetrack qns about Luang Prabang.

Anyone can confirm if this place accept Thai baht also cause going there in feb next year. Thinking leftover baht can go spend in Thailand after... Many thanks
Yes they accept Thai baht. Bring USD also OK.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

thanks, should be going with baht then. don't think need much also, since i heard that area nothing one.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold
Bros. Intro here by long timer. Dalah Spa
(https://g$$$$$l/maps/L5ChDwgZz8t)

Get a private room package. Room rate is high side but is posh one. Got this girl name is pepsi. I come here 1 week rtf 3 times. 21 yo young hot baby body, smooth fair skin. Smell so good too, use don't know what brand perfume. Massage no strength. After first time massage break ice already, next 2 visits no need, straight away FJ.

Best part is, 2nd and 3rd visit go raw. Yes raw at own risk. Going to try other places already. It's not cheap but it's worth it to me.

Another place to recommend is Sabay Massage at Chao Anou road near home ideal. Usually just massage + HJ but got this girl can FJ and raw and CIP. But saw her on 2nd visit, third visit ask they say she not working there. Maybe i can't pronounce correctly

All in all vientiane quite fun. Not in your face kind. Need to do some work and RTM.

Thanks bro that intro Dalah.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
not sure how much this is as you didnt state prices but i know a place run by chinese gusy who bring over genuine chinese girls who operate liek the old CP/DG suanas the prices are 80 min from 1000000 kip to 1500000 kip or pay in USD 125 USD to 185 USD per session, the taller ones are in higher category.
Dalah FJ was quoted 600k kip. Nego down a bit. Raw tip a bit more
Old 11-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amspascha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
not sure how much this is as you didnt state prices but i know a place run by chinese gusy who bring over genuine chinese girls who operate liek the old CP/DG suanas the prices are 80 min from 1000000 kip to 1500000 kip or pay in USD 125 USD to 185 USD per session, the taller ones are in higher category.
I believed, after the severe crackdown by the central government raid in Guangdong province(Especially DG)in China since 2014, there are many employers and girls move to abroad to countries nearby China to continue there business, and with higher prices than the average it were in China before 2014.

Now in China mainland, Shanghai could be the only city which sauna business still widespread with regular raids. The price is still going up. I had been Shanghai in 2016, the price range from 800—1500 RMB Yuan equals 120—220 USD. But these are the normal places’ price, according to my friends the high level venue have raised there prices from 140 USD in 2014(before raid) to almost 300 USD in 2017 with decline in quality of girls and service.

I have also been Da nang, Vietnam in 2016, had a look at a Chinese sauna in a 5 star hotel, and they also offered DG style service for 270 USD! After I saw the talents I just leave away.

So 125---185 USD if the quality is OK, for DG style service is not very expensive. As now more young Chinese girl don’t have the “heritage abilities” of their “seniors”.
Old 26-10-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Still a hot place to visit....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 28-10-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Lee at Dalah Spa is excellent. Try, no regrets
Old 29-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Luang prabang is more of a cultural place. Not much pay for play. Try broke backpackers
Old 28-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 9
sundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud of

Went to the massage at scandavia bakery. Was shocked when the assigned masseur is a LB. tot just settle down for a massage with no special. Knn that LB keep insist want gimme free BJ and HJ. Had to push him away.
Any brothers can advise a nicer massage place near fountain with special?
Old 10-12-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundrowning View Post
Went to the massage at scandavia bakery. Was shocked when the assigned masseur is a LB. tot just settle down for a massage with no special. Knn that LB keep insist want gimme free BJ and HJ. Had to push him away.
Any brothers can advise a nicer massage place near fountain with special?
Ask for Joh at the Scandinavian bakery place. 8/10 chio bu.

But I think fountain area generally clean. You want can go to Home Ideal area. Opposite the famous DVD shop got a few massage shops. Can get lucky there.
Old 17-12-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be Vientiane during Xmas week, any bros wanna hang out to explore...ping me.
Old 24-01-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Johnkp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello
Any latest update can share, next month going to
visit Vientiane Laos for 3 days, :-( first time visit
Any Bros can share or give some good lobang
With very appreciate

Thanks
Old 27-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnkp View Post
Hello
Any latest update can share, next month going to
visit Vientiane Laos for 3 days, :-( first time visit
Any Bros can share or give some good lobang
With very appreciate

Thanks
Best place to pick up girls will be the KTVs. You need to go in a group of at least two to enjoy the KTVs. Girls are plentiful but you will need to spend maybe about 50$ per head and take the girl back hotel at 300,000 kips for ST or 600,000 kips for LT thereafter. Recommend the Sanjiang KTV. You can try picking up girls using WeChat, many available but mostly LBs for about 30USD (ST) or 50USD LT. Check yours goods in hotel lobby before bringing them to your room as looks could be extremely misleading. Give them 50,000 kips for taxi back if you are not taking the goods. Beware, half of girls from WeChat are LBs. Enjoy.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Night life in laos is good !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1