The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 15
catch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to behold
have any brothers tried any other group for honey gals beaides Q group.. seems q is less bait n switch.. any others that ate good and dont do bait n switch?
thx in advance
Old 26-02-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 12
axpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eachagun View Post
Also in HK now.. Any good place to go?
I just travel from HK to shenzhen.... alone in queens spa now.. a bit bord.. lol. So pack!!!
Old 26-02-2017, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold
Re: HK Happening

Just a short FR

Was in Hong Kong after more than 15 years and my hotel was at MongKok. Kinda rushing meetings but still found time for a quickie at King Hing Building along Fa Yuen Street.

First impression was this place is super dirty along the stairs but the fun starts at level 3 till 13.

I wont go into the details because the girl that I bonked already left as she only can stay about a week. Basically, you have to keep knocking on the doors to check out the girls, saw a chio Thai but when i return she was working. I would say the quality is not bad.

Saw quite a new of Russian for HK600 (Super affordable) but none suited my taste.

If you are new and staying MongKok, this place is good to start off.
Old 26-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 15
catch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to behold
hi bros,in 141 under honey gals.. any bro tried LG stable? how is the reputation? wat u see is wat u get?
Old 28-02-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kkjc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in HK from 20-24 March and due to time constraint, thinking of getting outcall when back in hotel.

Any Bros got good recommendations to order outcalls?

Thanks.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
KopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why is there no UOB branch in HK?
My ATM card cannot withdraw cash from the HK bank ATMs.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Limbang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Just a short FR

Was in Hong Kong after more than 15 years and my hotel was at MongKok. Kinda rushing meetings but still found time for a quickie at King Hing Building along Fa Yuen Street.

First impression was this place is super dirty along the stairs but the fun starts at level 3 till 13.

I wont go into the details because the girl that I bonked already left as she only can stay about a week. Basically, you have to keep knocking on the doors to check out the girls, saw a chio Thai but when i return she was working. I would say the quality is not bad.

Saw quite a new of Russian for HK600 (Super affordable) but none suited my taste.

Hi Snr,
u hook any local girls there?
Old 01-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiGer View Post
Why is there no UOB branch in HK?
My ATM card cannot withdraw cash from the HK bank ATMs.
UOB has an office in Central. There are also 2 branches in TST and Kowloon but only for over the counter services. UOB has no ATMs in HK but you can use the DBS & Citibank ATMs.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
spamb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When to fuiji building yesterday. Still the same but a lot of people visiting and need to queue for lift. Also, damage had increase to 500 hkd. The strange thing is that the girl I picked from yunnan need to send a wechat to someone to inform him or her that she had started her 钟. Why?
Old 05-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tooday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamb View Post
When to fuiji building yesterday. Still the same but a lot of people visiting and need to queue for lift. Also, damage had increase to 500 hkd. The strange thing is that the girl I picked from yunnan need to send a wechat to someone to inform him or her that she had started her 钟. Why?
i tried twice 2 weeks ago from Fuji Building, no such thing.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamb View Post
Fuji has no fixed rates and prices there range from 350 to 800 depending on the girls.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

going to hk in 2 days time. intending to go for outcall services to my hotel. any idea how to go about it? or any website to recommend?
Old 11-03-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
going to hk in 2 days time. intending to go for outcall services to my hotel. any idea how to go about it? or any website to recommend?
pm you link bro
Old 11-03-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
pm you link bro
Bro, mibd PM me too? Me going HK end of the month :-)
Thanks in advance
Old 11-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Just a short FR

Stairs at Hong Kong buildings are depressing. Just in case some bros dont know, dont sit on the stairs even at Fuji which is one of the cleanest I have seen. In the old days when china man started coming over, they piss and shit at the staircases.

On the topic of reliving oneself, so far all the punting buildings are located within walking distance to public toilets located near markets/hawkercenter (king Hing), Under the flyover (Fuji, HopYee, Coronet) or shopping center (champagne court). Bring your own toilet paper because most of these places run out of them quite fast.

When you are ready for the next 141 challenge, venture to 37 Dundas type establishment for KTV style 141.

For the bro asking about pictures on 141 walkups. The non-PRC are probably more accurate than the PRC ones. 90% of PRC are heavily photoshopped. Example, Almost 95% of the SSP, Prince Edward ones are photoshopped and most are 40+ with only a few SYT here and there.

My advice is when you go check out your "photos", please know the location of the nearest cluster (e.g. King Hing, Fuji) so that this becomes your backup plan if your "photos" disappoint you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1