The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ANTHO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
DONGBEI MILF with Tai Tai look @ $50

Well , after so long in SBF , i think its time for me to share some happy moments with you guys now. Met this gem in Batam on Tue when she is on transit, we joined in the same coach and we managed to exchange contacts and TCSS a bit. She mentioned that she is from Shenyang seldom do FL cos she has someone taking care of her, however due to some personal matter, she is trying to earn more $ on her own so she decide to come out to the streets . Me of course willing to help her out , keke.. So this morning , i decided to call her cos she's back here for another 7 days , met up with her at LOR20 and proceeded to the hotel.She was dressed in a casual top and white pants , revealing her tight ass.. OMG , quite a nice ass for doggie. Once in the room , she lighted a cigarette and she started to chit chat for a while before going for shower. After shower , we lie on the bed , watching TV and carassing each other. I began to auto roam her nipples and in just a short moment , her nipple is standing liao. Then i start to attack her earlobes and this is her sensitive part coz can hear the stereo sound liao. I slowly moved southwards to her belly button and turned her over to kiss her back. Then ask her to turn around and do a 69 position , with her giving me a BJ with cap and me eating her pussy from behind. She is squirming is estacy now. Realising she is quite hot, i turn her back and start to attack her clitoris. Oh my , she is damn wet now , my finger is filled with those sticky juices and the smell is quite pleasant , no foul smell. She pressed my head towards her lovehole and i increased my tongue speed sucking and attacking the clit. Realising she is about to cum , i inserted my finger into her lovehole while my tongue still on her clit, she let out a very satisfying groan and i can feel a warm gush coming out from her pussy. She grabbed onto the bedsheet so tightly and grabbed me upwards and begged me to enter her ! Pls.. Pls.. don't torture me anymore , fuck me , wo hen yang , shou bu liao le , means i'm feeling ticklish and itchy now. Mai tu liao , i quickly capped and bonked her in doggie cos i want to admire her ass After 20 pumps , realising i was about to cum , i pulled out and turned her over to missionary position and i began pumping her and my mouth attacking her neck and earlobes. She was moaning softly but can see its real cos her whole face is damn bloody red and blushing . Suddenly she pulled my hair so hard till i got to grab her hands otherwise i would be botak by now. Haha.. She mentioned : Hao Shuang , ah.. Hen jiu mei you zhe yang le.. which means very shiok , very long time never had this experience already. After saying only , i felt a clamp on my dick and i cannot tahan liao , so unloaded in her and she came violently even after my dick went soft. We had a rest , hugging each other and from her conversation , i knew that she is those horny type who goes for young guy , cos she kept mentioning that those older man always cannot satisfy her. She ask me to intro more customer to her but sorry , Chinese only , paiseh cos thats her request.

Overall ratings :

Name : Jin Hong
Body : 6/10 ( 32/25/35 )
Looks : 6.5/10 ( Lao chio with some Tai Tai looks )
Height / weight : 1.6m / 50 kg
BJ : 5/10 Cos with cap.
Fj : 8/10 I rate her 8 cos she is really wet and responsive.
Attitute : 9/10 No rushing and almost can talk anything , very friendly.
Damage : $50 without room , condom on your own

Bro out there interested can pm me but no newbies or rep points below 20 cos she is quite new still and scared that ppl may disturb her. She will be going back on 18Jul and back in another 1 months time. So quick bonk before she leave our shore.
Old 13-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DONGBEI MILF with Tai Tai look @ $50

Good FR. Hgt & wgt seemed reasonably good. Since u mentioned MILF, tai tai & lau chio, can I assume that she's in her early to mid 30's? I'm a assman and u said her ass is nice, seemed interesting
Old 14-07-2006, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

bro, ur FR conflicting 1 leh, first u said "with her giving me a BJ with cap " then u said "i quickly capped " .... so did u mean u changed cap after the BJ?

or was it a BBBJ?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 14-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

Ya lor , cos at first she did a BJ with me , so after a while , i ask her if she want to do a BBBJ , she say usually do with cap , but she willing to try , so i remove my cap la .However , after a one or two blows , she says not comfortable , so ok lor , respect her wish la.
Old 14-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
cooldukez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in shenyang, this kinda calibre, 100 RMB (20SGD) also people wont look at her .. in dongbei i always get free from all these tai tai fucking them in their house on their beds only if you know how to sian all these dongbei women
Old 14-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Samster

Alamak , this is Sillypore la , down here if you go n sian her , in the end i dun think you'll pay SGD20 so cheap lol, you will deft kena pay double , cos she will ask u to buy this & buy that for her , just my 2 cents wor keke..
Old 14-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold

sounds like a good find and this bro sharing with us some more. Lots of bros here like this kind of calibre. Maybe not everyone can be like u... able to get free from tai tais.... u some kind of professional, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldukez
in shenyang, this kinda calibre, 100 RMB (20SGD) also people wont look at her .. in dongbei i always get free from all these tai tai fucking them in their house on their beds only if you know how to sian all these dongbei women
Old 14-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 21
anikin is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranikin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTHO
Alamak , this is Sillypore la , down here if you go n sian her , in the end i dun think you'll pay SGD20 so cheap lol, you will deft kena pay double , cos she will ask u to buy this & buy that for her , just my 2 cents wor keke..
right on bro ... well said ... wise words from a true blue cheongster ...

... cunts & neh neh ...

..... 因为怕放不下,所以拿不起来 .....
... 千金难买早知道 万金难买后悔药 ...
Old 14-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

GUO JIANG GUO JIANG , Of course some may find it a good catch , but it might not suit some bros here , of course different ppl different taste mah. So if u can click with her , then u will realise that its worth a bonk for $50 lor.
Old 15-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4173 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

bro ANTHO,
solid.. thanks on sharing..

Master Rolf, quickly come leh..
another milf sighted by bro ANTHO

titts

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 17-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199

Thanks bro ANtho for the contact. Here's my FR as promosed.

Initial impressions: Pretty ok. Not dressed like yr typical FL with mini skirt. Was in a simple white top and ¾ pants. Could carry herself well compared again to your typical PRC – I suppose that was why she was labeled a Tai Tai.

Body : 6.5/10 (Good for her age, slim. Poor marks due to the fact she was only an A cup.)
Looks : 6.5/10 ( Lao chio – she should look good when she was younger )
Fj : 6/10 (Gave her a bit lower because she f** like a 40yr old wife. Very wife-fy feeling. Not too many positions and does not like to be on top. )
Attitude : 7/10 ( very friendly )
RTF: Probably not as I would like to try other girls. Jin Hong will be good for younger guys who likes MILF.

regards
Game10199
Old 17-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

At last a FR from bro games10199 , hope u did enjoy the session with her. She will be going back this 18Jul , so to those who are interested in MILF , can pm me now. After which , she will only be back in about another 2 months later. Maybe by that time not Lao Chio anymore, become Lao Goh liao
Old 17-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro Antho on the contact
I dun know whether my master ROLF looks for u or not.. ahahahaa...
but I went and see myself.

just some highlite for reinforcement of plus points
1) Looks: Yes.. MILF.. Lao Swee 7/10
2) Figure : slim, nice. Give her younger ten years, cantonese said " mei dao sha shi ren ".. hahaha..
Boobs is small.
3) Services : above average. What do u ask more for a 50 dollars (exclude room and pls bring condom).
Not adventurous type, typical conventional position.
ok for me.. me old liao, less actions better, else bones break till si..
character is correct !.

again thanks bro ANTHO..
ask him while time is still available and if only you interested.
titts

A retired scout
Old 17-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Samster

Wah lau eh , i thot u always action packed ? Keke
Old 18-07-2006, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
i thot u always action packed ?
no lah.. me and some masters 'up mountain' very soon...

titts

A retired scout
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1