The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 19
hugoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhugoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
**2 Sweety Cutie Pie with superd GFE and alot more u can find out**Roxy & Demi**

Roxy

TG 20yo

1.62m

33B 24 34

masseur

lovely cutie gal willing to please

GFE frenching bbbj cim

150 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/roxy.jpg

Demi

TG 20yo

33B 24 34

masseur

snowy white sweety willing to please

GFE frenching bbbj cim

150 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/demi.jpg

interested bro kindly provide ur contact via PM

thx
Old 13-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!
Re: **2 Sweety Cutie Pie with superd GFE and alot more u can find out**Roxy & Demi**

Demi is such a slut!! I like like.....Mr Hugo, can she provide the services i want?
Old 13-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
bizarre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Demi

When bro Hugo informed that there are 2 new gals in town, feel a bit funny as the names no rhymes as in the past gals.
Decided to try on Demi, here is short FR:

I got this feeling "going to have good session" when she greeted me upon entering the room. Bros who had experienced this kind of feeling would understand the excitement. One of the best TG service.

From the beginning to end, she would ensure you are well treated. She speaks good english, has fair skin, good attitude, and playful. She bathed me 3 times and asked me to bathe her. At the end of session she applied her body splash cologne to all over my body till feel like sprayed with 1 bottle parfume.

Name: Demi
Looks: 7.5/10(as good as the photo)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (natural but a bit small, not for boobs lover)
Frenching : very good
FJ: 7.5/10
Massage : 8/10 (good and relaxing)
Service : 8.5/10
RTF - Planning to

p/s: ratings are personal preference
Old 14-10-2006, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
scotfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: **2 Sweety Cutie Pie with superd GFE and alot more u can find out**Roxy & Demi**

Thank you Bro Hugo for the arrangement with Roxy.

Today was the best session i had with Roxy. Petite and firm Ass. Very girlfriend like. When I was walking to the room, i was abit septical about how good Roxy can be. But after the session I give a thumb up.

She greeted me at the door way as i enter, very friendly. Help me to remove my cloths and prepare water for my shower. As we were waiting, she started massagging me. As i personally don't quite like massaging, i told her to lie next to me, she start to touch me all over and suck my nipple and caress my little bro. As she is doing me, my hands start to move downward n play with her little sister.

As the mood goes high and she moans louder and louder, i told her it time for action. She helped to put on CD and then pump her like no tomorrow. Did her missionary and had she pump me from the top. Feeling that my bro going to erupt soon, i put her back to missionary n then heaven.........

Went for our shower, she bath me like a little kid. I did the same, like i did to my girl. enjoy the bathing time that i don't want to go out.

We proceed to the bed, caressing and talk cock. then she ask would i like to go again, i told her yes. How can i reject such a beauty's request. She start to suck till my bro stand up again. This time i want to try something different. so I told her to lied down and i sit on her and pump in and out of her mouth. Wow, very nice feeling, cos she also used her tongue to play with me little bro. In no time, out it goes...........CIM. Good.

All session she never rush me. Just wat i like about FL.

RTF: planning to return before she goes back.

Name: Roxy
Looks: 8/10(very cute and petite)
Boobs: 6/10 (natural but a bit small, not for boobs lover) but a 8 goes to the nipple.
Frenching : very good
Massage : never try, i don't like

p/s: ratings are personal preference
Old 14-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

too bad I'm not in town , would luv to try Demi..her pic looks damn chio
Old 14-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68
ya lor, from the pic, she loks chio and slim
Old 14-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo

lately i notice bro Hugo brought in many not only good looking grils, but good services girls too.

after last round action with Celine, so far my top 3 bonks of the year, still recovering.

Bro Hugo, I will sms you next week to book slot with either one.

cheers,
Old 14-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaeger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoman
TG 20yo

33B 24 34

masseur

snowy white sweety willing to please

GFE frenching bbbj cim

150 2 90

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/demi.jpg

interested bro kindly provide ur contact via PM

thx
Hugo ur demi look sexy
Old 14-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

hugoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhugoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimeBoxer
Demi is such a slut!! I like like.....Mr Hugo, can she provide the services i want?

Bro, she is another oppoenent that u will difficulties in winning
Old 14-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68

No Wonder no respond from u yesterday. u r one of my tarma tester Bro when u r back, pls sms me.

Cheers
Old 14-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
absolut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when are these delectable treats leaving? have to schedule an appt. You have PM Hugoman.
Old 14-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosityz
ya lor, from the pic, she loks chio and slim
Bro mai tu liew, booked a slot with me and enjoy a wonderful session with is small n cute looking gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andoo
lately i notice bro Hugo brought in many not only good looking grils, but good services girls too.

after last round action with Celine, so far my top 3 bonks of the year, still recovering.

Bro Hugo, I will sms you next week to book slot with either one.

cheers,
Bro I will try to bring in only good stuff only. Hope bros can support. Any bad feedback, I willing to acceptand improve. However hope bros can understand that sometimes, to know every bros need and requirement, it is difficult to keep track, so I suggest that for new bros,pls tell me know yur requirment so that I will let my gal know what kind of service u want.

Bro Andoo, I know yur style and taste.
Old 14-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

bro, what my taste, u know?

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 14-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Hugo for the nice intro..

Just finished a session with Demi.... got a nice feeling when she opened the door and peeped. Looking at a small and petite gal... Mind thinking "Alright! at least Bro Hugo never tua a newbie like me." Got in... had a bath.... cleaned thoroughly by her.... then to the bed for action... the rest is up to your imagination.... but little bro still not used to wearing cap... so very off-form today... nevertheless she worked hard to bring it up everytime he goes down... in the end have to blow it out.... even overshot the timing (cos starting talk cock, massage and bathe quite long) but compensate her.

Name: Demi
Looks: 7.5/10(Betta than the photo.. dont have that thick lips shown in the photo)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B)
Frenching : good
BJ: 7/10
Massage : 6/10 (Too weak to my liking.)
RTF - b4 she leaves... if my wallet allows

Remarks: I like her because she dont rush even when the time is almost up esp when bro is performing like Rooney... ... Overall.... good!!

p/s: ratings and comments are personal preference
Old 14-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 22
Doofus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoofus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to bro hugo for starting my FR thread earlier... guess it is easier to continue the discussion here...

===============================
OK finally got back, so here's the full unabridged version of my encounter with Roxy so I can finally do her some justice.

It was a refreshing change when the door opened, and I saw her pretty face looking at me inquisitively, not hiding behind the door like most TGs. Turned out hugo had forgotten to inform her I was coming up and she was wondering if I had gotten the wrong room.

But of course I knew I hadn't, having seen her photo before in hugo's yahoo group.

She definitely looked like one of her photos except she was slightly more tanned (as I mentioned earlier). She had long black straight hair and she was gorgeous. She was dressed in a hot black/red lingerie which had a cutout on her left side which revealed her beautifully proportioned body and slim waist.

She invited me in and we chatted a little. Could tell she was pretty new in this so it was awkward initially. Her English as with most TGs isn't great, but with my even worse understanding of Thai, we got along famously Found out she was from ChiangMai and that she actually spoke a little Japanese. Too bad, I didn't, but for some of the bros outside, Japanese might be a viable alternative.

She asked me if I wanted a bath. To be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted her out of her nice sexy lingerie that quickly.

But we got into the tub and she proceeded with her cleaning in the tub. When she found out I was ticklish underneath my armpits, she teased me incessantly. But it was pretty much SOP until after she rinsed off the soap and then climbed into the tub to give me a quick catbath followed by BBBJ.

She was sucking on so hard, I was pretty sure she was trying to get me to do a CIM, but I am a one-shot wonder so it took me a while to convince her I was trying to hold my load in.

Catbath and BBBJ continued in bed with the same sucking power and technique. I liked that her hands autoroamed while her mouth concentrated on the little bro and she really loved to tease my nipples.

Finally I decided to turn the tables on her.

We kissed first, and I really loved the taste of her warm moist mouth and she kissed me back, her tongue probing into mine, like with a new girlfriend. Then I explored southwards to her nipples which were very sensitive. I really liked teasing them. And as I moved further down, my tongue and my fingers made sure she knew what it was like on the receiving end.

She was really aroused and finally she did a quick BBBJ, capped me and then got on top of me, riding and rocking me to new heights.

It was difficult controlling myself with her controlling the pace, so I switched to missionary and I pumped her from above. Her rising and frantic excitement was intoxicating. We frenched with wild abandon and when she couldn't find my mouth, she would be kissing and licking my neck with such intensity. Eventually, I couldn't hold it in and I found the ecstatic release.

IMHO, what separates a good bonk and a great one is what happens immediately after this.

Roxy continued hugging me, not letting go. And when I finally extricated myself from her, she cleaned up very quickly and got back into bed with me, offering to give me a massage, but I couldn't bear to let her work so hard. So we just lay in bed and hugged and chatted until she closed her eyes and rested in my arms while I gently stroked her hair. Hard to believe such a beautiful angel was there.

Even when time was up and we both cleaned up, she sat next to me and hugged me not letting go. Her GFE is incredibly scarily good. Definitely very high on the KC-richter scale, and while I am very tempted to have an RTF, I am very worried to fall headlong all over again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1