The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Mikey81

Aiyah, just a clone.....by a sore loser.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Mikey81

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Yup. High probability just a clone of someone. His writing style dun seem to be like a Korean. As I also have Korean guys contact in related to work. They dun write in this way. Just trying to get the attention of bro 88088 away from the other debate.

I'm still wondering where are the places he mentioned to party like a real men. Can't wait for them to show me around in Bkk.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey81 View Post
Hahaha

From your responses I must have touched on some painful truths about you Sing boys.

Didn't expect such a nasty bunch of responses. But then again your lives revolve around fucking and paying girls so it should be expected.

I visit Singapore quite a bit for work so I will take up on your offer of meeting up with some of you if you are interested.

@vbkk - Id be happy to catch up with you and party. I will be in bkk 20th aug. Can exchange whatsapp. You can join me n my boys 1 night. If that's too intimidating I can party with u and your boys.

Either way, you will understand how to party like a real man. How to party like a real man? Easy. Stop paying girls for a fuck. Make the girls want to fuck you based on attraction and game not $$. Doesnt mean be a cheap kunt. Party at the right places, where theres no hookers and see how you go.

Obviously most of you are short balding fat ugly Sing-ies so you have no choice but to pay for a fuck. But hey blame your parents not the competition.
please la. shut the fuck up dude. for one, i am above avg looking and i love to pay girls for a good fuck, and i like it, machiam like shopping in a supermarket. so what? i had my fair share of free fucks, in your terms. but linpeh is seebeh horny and lazy, so at times i pay, bam wham thank you. you have a problem with that? knn u seebeh bo leow leh, acting high and mighty as if u are a superior human being because u know how to play the game? hahahahhaha fucking twat.

u think u are better simply u prefer to draw them to your bed and then? what does this mean? that u are more superior than most men?

u are deeply disillusioned bro. we all need sex, and how we get it is nothing of your fucking business. a real man fucks whenever he wants and whether it is paid or ons, that's not the issue.

fucking like a man, is, fucking like a man!
Old 07-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
please la. shut the fuck up dude. for one, i am above avg looking and i love to pay girls for a good fuck, and i like it, machiam like shopping in a supermarket. so what? i had my fair share of free fucks, in your terms. but linpeh is seebeh horny and lazy, so at times i pay, bam wham thank you. you have a problem with that? knn u seebeh bo leow leh, acting high and mighty as if u are a superior human being because u know how to play the game? hahahahhaha fucking twat.

u think u are better simply u prefer to draw them to your bed and then? what does this mean? that u are more superior than most men?

u are deeply disillusioned bro. we all need sex, and how we get it is nothing of your fucking business. a real man fucks whenever he wants and whether it is paid or ons, that's not the issue.

fucking like a man, is, fucking like a man!
Chill bro, probably the aim of posting was to just piss off some of the guys here. Whether he is really good looking or not. Everyone gets a free fuck once on a while. But point is sometimes it's the not pretty girls who are willing to give free. Does that call a success?

Unless he saying he so handsome until he meets some hot model at disco and she willingly go with him for free. Then I would believe. Most probably the girls he had been getting are ugly old chicks. Or WLs. Having free flings with WLs are nothing to brag about anyway.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yup. High probability just a clone of someone.

Just trying to get the attention of bro 88088 away from the other debate.
Troll alert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
please la. shut the fuck up dude.
Just ignore.

Up you with my humble 1 rep point.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yalor...just ignore the clone and he will disappear from good. First post was to talk this shit...the agenda is so obvious.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Yalor...just ignore the clone and he will disappear from good. First post was to talk this shit...the agenda is so obvious.
Why bother...... He is juz a troll........... Wats more important is our agenda tonight..............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 07-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Why bother...... He is juz a troll........... Wats more important is our agenda tonight..............
What's the agenda for tonight?

Must be humsup related!
Old 07-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, long long time no see, how are you?

u probably know who this person is! He will never post with his original nick any more.....

He just want to start a new flame war.....
Old 07-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Intro leh.

Currently tirakless.
OIC...not easy to meet up with them as they worked odd hours and travel outside Bkk. Who know at the right time and place might meet them.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyguy View Post
Bro BlueDragon193,

Would like to try a G club on my upcoming trip to LOS. Unfortunately, I don't speak Thai. Which clubs do you recommend for a newbie like me? Cost not really an issue as we are travelling with the top boss! Also, in a G club do you recommend taking a room or just sitting where the crowd is? Most of my experience is, as you have probably guessed, in a KTV-type environment in SG and KL mostly.

Thanks a bunch Bro!
My regular clubs is Monte Carlo, The Villa and The Secret City.

Yes, the ktv room is more for private party than singing and as for me I prefer to sit at open area,
drinking, listen to music and talk cock or play game with the gals there.

The Pimp is more like a hiso go go bar type and for those who like wild party with the gals then you need to book the room in advance.

When you be there.? I might be back this month and date not confirm yet.
Old 08-08-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Met a chick who used to work at Insanity at Orchard Twrs last night. Brought back many many memories. Maybe gotta make a trip back to LOS soon. My last trip, feel tt the younger gen whores have a real attitude.. miss the 2006-2010 era
Old 08-08-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, long long time no see, how are you?

u probably know who this person is! He will never post with his original nick any more.....

He just want to start a new flame war.....
Yo....ah hia....ya..long long time no see u also..555
U in bkk this week? 555... We should catch up if u r around.
555...boliao.....think life is too bore for him and wanted to stir shit....
Let him be loh..we just watch and be amused....
Old 08-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Latest G Clubs party dates.

8.8.15 หงส์เหนือมังกร @ Monte Carlo [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
11.8.15 Thank You Party @ Rao Srinakarin [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
11.8.15 Coyote Ugly Party @ Rao Sena [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
13.8.15 Sexy Rain Party @ The Secret [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
13.8.15 Hot League & Hot Sexy Party @ Claudia [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
14.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต TONO & The Dust @ The Choice [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
20.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต TNTD โตโน่ & The Dust @ Poseidon Pub,
20.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต สุเมธ & เดอะปั๋ง @ The Secret [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
21.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต Friday to Sunday @ Rao Srinakarin [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
21.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต โป่ง หินเหล็กไฟ @ Rao Sena [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
21.8.15 Reunion Night Party @ Queenz [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์]
Old 08-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yo....ah hia....ya..long long time no see u also..555
U in bkk this week? 555... We should catch up if u r around.
555...boliao.....think life is too bore for him and wanted to stir shit....
Let him be loh..we just watch and be amused....
Ha ha...just got back, 2 days ago from a 3 weeks trip...visited BKK, Chiang Rai, Pattaya. ....... lots of driving.

Didn't really visit the drinking scene....mostly golf, food, massages, sightseeing the country side...etc.....

You enjoy....

ps, how's pinkreika?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1