The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Photoshoots/events models

Hi

Any bros or OKTs here have any verified photoshoots or events models available ?
Please PM me.

Verified.

That’s the key word.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 19-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 7
Charlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud of
Re: Photoshoots/events models

Hello! Is my real identity considered verified 😛

Old 19-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlenexo View Post
Hello! Is my real identity considered verified 😛

You.

DEFINITELY YES !!

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 21-12-2017, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 7
Charlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud of

Can’t wait to shoot with you x
Old 21-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Well I got very few responses so I guess it’s not common

Old 27-12-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

And the bro who contacted me, never did get back to me. Lol

Old 31-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Bumping for last day of 2017. None available ?

Old 15-01-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Just a bump. What happened to that bro who PM’ed me ? Hmm

Old 17-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Bumping for the week

Old 18-01-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

How is your quest to find photoshoot models in this forum? I had alot of negative point when I posted a thread.

Bro Jenova
Old 18-01-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
Hi,

How is your quest to find photoshoot models in this forum? I had alot of negative point when I posted a thread.

Bro Jenova
None.

Got some idiot has been PM-ing me with threats every night which is pretty easy to ignore.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1