The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Luna Lena

Hi Guys,

Previously there was this local tarma lady duo named Luna and Lena. Anyone knows whether they still around? If yes, mind sharing ctc?
Old 17-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 18
refine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Luna Lena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
Hi Guys,

Previously there was this local tarma lady duo named Luna and Lena. Anyone knows whether they still around? If yes, mind sharing ctc?
Gone for at least a year plus. She was involved in co-organizing GB with one of the Samster and becos of that, she was a target of the police. I suppose the charges of her abetting other gals to be part of GB was passed last year.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by refine View Post
Gone for at least a year plus. She was involved in co-organizing GB with one of the Samster and becos of that, she was a target of the police. I suppose the charges of her abetting other gals to be part of GB was passed last year.
Oh she was caught? That's too bad. No wonder been quiet for a long time.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 18
refine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
Oh she was caught? That's too bad. No wonder been quiet for a long time.
Yes! I was surprise when I hear that. I thought usually the girl will be let off. Perhaps in the eyes of law, all gender are equal... so long you are involved in co-organizing, similar implications will befall on you irregardless.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1