The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all
Re: Kay filipina

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaro
Got a sms from Jenny saying she is back here for a week only.
is this jenny number 9095****?

thanks
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 25-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
gangjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had this one time with a real hot Filipino FL. Was told that Filipino pussy was structured differently. I didn't quite take it, but have to say her is definitely structured differently, with a large clitoris, but no protruding lips. Any bro had experiences with that?
Old 25-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
kitaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes bro Shiokday. Thats the same no.

kitaro
Old 27-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mercury3031 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Kay filipina

bro bunny, thnx for the contact, will write FR soon. now a little bit low in vit M. will cheong soon.
Old 30-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Nanipoophi is Cool - loads of Potential

Just came back from a session with Kay.

SMS her yesterday morning and she replied in the afternoon and say she not free. Suggested tomorrow ie today. OK loh little didi got to tahan one more day loh.Come evening she SMS me again and tell me her vital statistic. I like her honesty in emphasizing that she is just average look but service is good.
After a few SMSes we agreed to meet at Fragrance Classic Balestier the next day at 2pm.

I was so excited about our meeting the next day that I can't sleep the whole night! At 11am today she message again to double confirmed the place and time.

Book hotel and SMS her the room no. She told me to take a shower while she is on her way. After wetting myself and discover that the shower gel dispenser was not working. Shit, dressed up again and called reception to replace the dispenser, another precious 15 min wasted.

At 2 pm sharp she appeared from back door of hotel while chambermaid was still struggling with the dispenser with the room doors wide open.

The moment the room close she started to dim the light and strip to her G-string and matching bra.Wow C cup and cute backside. Immediately slip beside her under the bedsheet and start auto roaming her milk sag. One hand started to tickle her clit and the other hand squeezing her neneh and french her at the same time. Wow she got nice smell. Meanwhile she start to stroke my little throbbing brother. Change position and she started deep throating my harden brother. She alternate her blowing with tit-fuck and licking along the shaft. Oh i was in heaven with eyes half closed and throat starting to feel dry cause by me uttering arh! arh! arh! while she blow and play with my didi. After about 15 min of this heavenly treatment told her to stop and cap me fast before i spill it out. My plan is to ram her once in front and the second shot from behind. Her bum looked delicious for doggie. Before changing position to ram her in missionary i sit up to kiss her neneh and play with her clit until she is wet before sliding in my cannon. After 10 mins of raba raba and korek korek she beg me to enter her deep deep. The moment i push my piston in she start to moan and push my butt to indicate to me to ram harder. In less than 10 strokes of the piston i exploded, and i can feel her CB contracting and expanding giving me the feeling of being completely inside her. The explosion inside her reminds me of a motor bike ignition after a few piston strokes of a motor bike being started.
Phew! i feel soft and limp all over my body and lay in a heap on top of her for almost 5 min with my eyes closed and saliva drooling from my mouth.
Intent to stay in that position longer until my phone rang. Shit, people always called at the wrong time. After answering the phone drag myself to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the second round.
Lay on the bed beside her and TCSS for almost 20 min, meantime groping each other under the blanket. Suddenly both of us seems to sense each others urge for a second round as our conversation grew softer and softer.
Told her to turn around for a side doggie (my favourite) with the blanket still covering both of us. Feel her butt with my hand until my fingers found the spot. Slowly push my piston into the slippery CB and give her a hard jerk and she scream with pleasure. Harder! Harder! Rammed her for almost 15 min before my second load dripped out of my now spent rod.
Gave me a kiss on the cheek and smack on my ass cheek before going into the shower for a wash up.
Overall an enjoyable session with a mature and sexy lady.

Thanks to bro axlrose for the contact.

Face:5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Ht: 1.58
BJ: 9/10
FJ:6/10
Attitude:9/10
Damage $100+Rm $20+CD $2
RTF: Resounding Yesssss!!!

I know i very long winded but must tell exactly the process mah.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 23
striker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally managed to get her number , thanks to a bro here and sms one day in advance to book her. Very professional, reply me and give me a run down of herself 30 yrs 34C 1.5 52 kg average looking but good service 2 shots for $100.

Well will not go into details but jsut to say her attitude very good and hardworking, BJ , suction very good especially into the 2nd round I too tired but she still insisted on making me stand and fulfilled my satisfaction, alternate bet BJ and breast fuck.

After everything had a chit chat and she told me she had 2 experiences with 2 young guys agreed on the price but after everything told her only got 60 bucks. Feel we shud not take advantage of her, if good service we must b professional enough and not short changed . Of course if lousy, we have the right to tell fellow bros here so we will boycott.

Seems she is back jsut a few days ago, told me business slow and she is willing to do at $80 for 1 shot , that is for those who feel 1 shot is enough, can save the 20 bucks to pay for the hotel. 2 shots for $100 package also available. But this time round she is not willing to do those below 28yrs old after her bad experiences.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
t13696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Kay filipina

hey bro , sound gd , how can i contact her ..... [email protected]
Thanks in advance
Cheers !
Old 11-10-2005, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
shah is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Kay filipina

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker42
Finally managed to get her number , thanks to a bro here and sms one day in advance to book her. Very professional, reply me and give me a run down of herself 30 yrs 34C 1.5 52 kg average looking but good service 2 shots for $100.

Well will not go into details but jsut to say her attitude very good and hardworking, BJ , suction very good especially into the 2nd round I too tired but she still insisted on making me stand and fulfilled my satisfaction, alternate bet BJ and breast fuck.

After everything had a chit chat and she told me she had 2 experiences with 2 young guys agreed on the price but after everything told her only got 60 bucks. Feel we shud not take advantage of her, if good service we must b professional enough and not short changed . Of course if lousy, we have the right to tell fellow bros here so we will boycott.

Seems she is back jsut a few days ago, told me business slow and she is willing to do at $80 for 1 shot , that is for those who feel 1 shot is enough, can save the 20 bucks to pay for the hotel. 2 shots for $100 package also available. But this time round she is not willing to do those below 28yrs old after her bad experiences.
hi bro, care to PM her no. thanx
Old 28-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iceman6186 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just have a session with kaye

Thanks to bro bunny for the contact

Everything is like wat the rest of the bro said.very satisfied but tired.Oln man liao

Cheers
iceman6186
Old 11-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
juzMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kaye's leaving on 17 Dec (Sat) for good. Going off to start life anew. Good for her. Found out when I sms her on Friday night. She had misplaced her mobil phone and lost all of her contacts. She said to say "Thank you" to all brothers who had been really good to her during her stay here.

I had an overnight with her last Friday. She was really good, as usual - only more horny as the night went by. Showered and hopped into bed next to her. Both of us took a sip from the long island drinks I bought and things started to get hot. Started carassing her lovely tits, licking and sucking on her nipples. Moved southwards on her request and licked her pussy lips, sucking them as she let out soft moans of pleassure.

She then got me to lie down while she gave me one of her classic BBBJ as I laid there in estacy. Been away from the scene for quite a while but wht a way to come back. Went down on her pussy a second time before coming up to be capped and fucked her missionary, with slow and long strokes. Very gf-like feeling as usual, kissing with tongues. Exploded soon after in her.

Took her from the back for the second while we both laid on our sides. She was wet after the licking I gave her on her pussy but boy was she wet after the slow, long strokes from the back. She seemed to enjoy them more, as she was moaning away. She turned to roll onto her stomach with me on top behind her as we rocked away until I exploded for the secong time into her.

We fell asleep after finishing off our drinks and talking for quite a while about her dreams and future aspirations. She rolled out of bed close to dawn and crawled back to bed and stroked on my manhood. Got her hint, got out of bed and emptied myself. We made two more rounds of passionate love afterwards, with me ramming her from the back while lying on our sides. She was really wet and loving it. Stroked her wet, and soft pussy after cumming each time, with her moaning softly away with each stroke. She was loving it and so was I. Especially loved the feeling of both of us carassing each other after each round of love-making.

Left the hotel just before 6 and had coffee and some good before sending her off. This is definitely the best overnight session I have had with any FL - one I'd remember for a long, long time.

This is my first posting here, so hope that you'd excuse me for not being too detailed and graphical. Just thought the brothers who have had good times with her would like to consider calling on her for one last fling before she leaves our shores. She will be leaving this Sat - 17 Dec.
Old 24-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
psonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: filipina jenny

hi all, Jenny is back and looking for more customers.

for more info : http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=20118&page=9

pm me for her contact no.
Old 24-02-2006, 01:49 PM
luv4precious_30

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

is she using her old phone number or her number has changed?
Old 25-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bigshaft is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzMe
Kaye's leaving on 17 Dec (Sat) for good. Going off to start life anew. Good for her. Found out when I sms her on Friday night. She had misplaced her mobil phone and lost all of her contacts. She said to say "Thank you" to all brothers who had been really good to her during her stay here.

I had an overnight with her last Friday. She was really good, as usual - only more horny as the night went by. Showered and hopped into bed next to her. Both of us took a sip from the long island drinks I bought and things started to get hot. Started carassing her lovely tits, licking and sucking on her nipples. Moved southwards on her request and licked her pussy lips, sucking them as she let out soft moans of pleassure.

She then got me to lie down while she gave me one of her classic BBBJ as I laid there in estacy. Been away from the scene for quite a while but wht a way to come back. Went down on her pussy a second time before coming up to be capped and fucked her missionary, with slow and long strokes. Very gf-like feeling as usual, kissing with tongues. Exploded soon after in her.

Took her from the back for the second while we both laid on our sides. She was wet after the licking I gave her on her pussy but boy was she wet after the slow, long strokes from the back. She seemed to enjoy them more, as she was moaning away. She turned to roll onto her stomach with me on top behind her as we rocked away until I exploded for the secong time into her.

We fell asleep after finishing off our drinks and talking for quite a while about her dreams and future aspirations. She rolled out of bed close to dawn and crawled back to bed and stroked on my manhood. Got her hint, got out of bed and emptied myself. We made two more rounds of passionate love afterwards, with me ramming her from the back while lying on our sides. She was really wet and loving it. Stroked her wet, and soft pussy after cumming each time, with her moaning softly away with each stroke. She was loving it and so was I. Especially loved the feeling of both of us carassing each other after each round of love-making.

Left the hotel just before 6 and had coffee and some good before sending her off. This is definitely the best overnight session I have had with any FL - one I'd remember for a long, long time.

This is my first posting here, so hope that you'd excuse me for not being too detailed and graphical. Just thought the brothers who have had good times with her would like to consider calling on her for one last fling before she leaves our shores. She will be leaving this Sat - 17 Dec.

hi bro isit kay tat really not coming sg to do fl anymore???
actually i miss her also.. if she really turn on the new life. i also wish her very good luck in future.. if i not wrong she will be go usa.. she told me tat time she already apply green card only waiting for next 2 appointment... think now is approve liao....
Old 03-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
richmondhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: filipina jenny

hello bro,

pm me her hp no at [email protected]ks

Quote:
Originally Posted by psonic
hi all, Jenny is back and looking for more customers.

for more info : http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthr...t=20118&page=9

pm me for her contact no.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1