The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj9098 View Post
Just had a session with Lada today from rollypolly

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=672796

I haven't seen an FR on this girl yet, and I think she seriously need one.

Looks - 7/10 - a bit discounted from the photo, but still very pretty. A bit more tan.

Body - 9/10 - kinda slim, with just the right amount of meat on her tits and ass.

Boobs - 9/10 - quite large. If it's done up, I couldn't tell. It's so soft! Spent a lot of time cuddling them.

Gfe - 10/10 - She's very playful. Teases me, and I tease her back, and is very cuddly in general. After she warmed up to you, she will curl up in your arms, and it's just very pleasant. Her english is also quite good, so you can talk to her a lot. She also gives you a lot of attention.

Catbath - 10/10 - top to bottom. She's fantastic and very dedicated to this craft. Very enthusiastic, too. You can just tell from the way she move her tongue and pay attention to all your sensitive spots.

BBBJ - 10/10 - holy shit, she goes down HARD. She can do deep throat, she takes care of your balls and inner thigh, she's just.... enthusiastic! If she trusts you, she'll let you take control and you can facefuck her for a bit.

Fingering - 10/10 - I don't think I've had a more sensitive girl from this forum. You touched her and she convulsed. After a few minutes of licking and fingering, she came really hard. I'm really into that, so she makes me very happy.

FJ - 11/10 - I'm not even fucking kidding. She's the best fuck I've had on here. First, she's very accommodating. Whatever your kink is, you can talk to her and she will do her best to satisfy it for you. Second, she lets you know she's enjoying herself. When she feels good, her body became tighter and you feel good too. When a girl is that turned on, you can't help but enjoy it as well. Third, she's quite submissive, which I like. Some of you might think I'm overacting at this point, and that's fine. I would be skeptical too if I came across a 11/10 rating. But I just don't know what other scores to give. This session had just really been that fun. (To be fair, maybe it's also that we have a great chemistry which enhanced the FJ quality).

Location - 8/10 - Great area. Clean hotel. Comfortable bed. After the session I enjoyed myself around the area for quite a while, so that just adds to the already very pleasant experience.

Note: I went a bit too rough on her this session at the end and ended up hurting her. It was a really shitty thing to do, and I apologize to the okt and also Lada, since she really didn't deserve that. She deserve more good fr and customers. So a word of caution to fellow bros, please treat her gently and don't make the same mistake I did. She's just so nice to me that when I realized I was hurting her I really do feel like shit.

Overall, this was above and beyond my expectations. Looks might be a bit different from pic (altho not that much different, just a little more tan). If any bros haven't tried her yet, I really recommend you giving her a chance. I hope she gets more business in the future.
Thanks for the FR bro, nice of you to own up but shes really a nice girl so treat her with care
Old 26-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsAura View Post

To the bearer of this mobile number.
Angels' Aura would like to tell you bro, you are the worst of scumbags.
You had cheated our lady, Jei, who came to a foreign land here to make a living to support her family through their hardships.
We have given you the benefit of doubt that you really forgot to withdraw cash and gave you the time allowance to get the money due and you chose to MIA instead? We "salute" you for being such a low life.
Jei had serviced you to the utmost of her abilities during your session and your actions (cheating) had left her in tears and fear.
WHAT GOES AROUND SHALL COME AROUND please bear in mind!
You have no qualms about cheating, we at Angels' Aura also have no qualms about exposing you and your mobile no for all bros to see.
Can describe more about this fucker? How he looked like.. We help u dig out.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

yeah chill bro...dont misunderstand me as my words were just saying she has her own choice not to french people. I know some girls only french with boyfriends and they treat a job as a job meaning we are just customers to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Alright chill whiteknight, just checking if she's upgraded her service. Choosing to spend money wisely on someone is my choice, so guess she's lost 1 customer.

But she has many more like you so should be doing good
Old 26-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Since a few people asked about audi, I will post...

Girl: Audi

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=672589

Looks wise : 8 - 9 /10
Small frame size
nice makeup with smooth skin. A bit tan but not as tan dark

boobs wise : B maybe small
service wise : I wont put her as the top of the list that I tried on other girls with great GFE services. Maybe she got bad experience with other bros before and this is my first time with her.

So, she dont french and I respect her lah. Some girls who work in this line has their own code that frenching is only for their special boyfriend(S) and so I am just a customer to her.

Blow job was done with a cap and again, I know that I am " just a customer " and so I told her to suck my nipples while my small bro get hard.

Later we did missionary and rest.

She try to please and massage but is not as strong. So i told her never mind lah, just chit chat with me will do.

When the time was up, I asked for my change back as I gave her $200 and her service is $180.

She came back to me with a $10 saying that she did not have enough change. I was polite to tell her to ask her friend to top up my change of $20 and she later back and apologised as she managed to get the $20 change for me.

Overall, OKT was good. Good direction and nice.

Audi is a pretty lady, she worn make up and is a small frame size.

Service wise is individual preference for each of us. For me, I prefer GFE services type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
anyone tried audi from xclusive?

Last edited by fwchong; 26-11-2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old 26-11-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Report on Nila (Doll88)

Location: Easy access even for non-drivers. Food available nearby to pack for the hardworking lady
Looks: Very beautiful even with minimal makeup and hair-do
Skin: One of the best complexion I ever see
Body: Small size and nice to hold. The view when doggie is amazing. Boobs are small
Frenching: Opens her mouth wide for you to suck on her tongue
FJ: KY used
CIM and COF mission: Yes (finished 2shots within 1hr)
General comment: She looks kind of tired, perhaps due to packed schedule. Does not allow live photo when I requested.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Can describe more about this fucker? How he looked like.. We help u dig out.
This hp number is registered under facebook. Guys you all go fb search for this no. can see his cb face liao.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah bro you damn smart and fast. I think someone is probably gonna online shame him. Probably screenshot the text exchanges and send to all his contacts in his facebook to get him to pay. Lesson to be learned here is never cheat.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
This hp number is registered under facebook. Guys you all go fb search for this no. can see his cb face liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
I saw liao...a young indian punk or actually nerd
You guys wait for OKT to give the description 1st before attacking that guy on facebook

If you do a simple search, this will show up so i suspect that is a pre registered sim card

Name: Fyen Ec
Country code: +65
Telephone Number: +6587828742
ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code: sg
Telecom Provider: M1
Network Type: CDMA / GSM
isPossibleNumber True
isValidNumber() True
isValidNumberForRegion() True
getNumberType() CDMA / GSM
E164 +6587828742
RFC3966 tel:+65-8782-8742
Out of Country Format from US 011 65 8782 8742
Out of Country Format from CH 00 65 8782 8742
Out of Country Format from GB 00 65 8782 8742
isEmergencyNumber() False
connects To Emergency Number() False
get Description For Number() Singapore
getNameForNumber() M1
getTimeZonesForNumber() Asia/Singapore
Old 26-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AngelsAura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
You guys wait for OKT to give the description 1st before attacking that guy on facebook

If you do a simple search, this will show up so i suspect that is a pre registered sim card

Name: Fyen Ec
Country code: +65
Telephone Number: +6587828742
ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code: sg
Telecom Provider: M1
Network Type: CDMA / GSM
isPossibleNumber True
isValidNumber() True
isValidNumberForRegion() True
getNumberType() CDMA / GSM
E164 +6587828742
RFC3966 tel:+65-8782-8742
Out of Country Format from US 011 65 8782 8742
Out of Country Format from CH 00 65 8782 8742
Out of Country Format from GB 00 65 8782 8742
isEmergencyNumber() False
connects To Emergency Number() False
get Description For Number() Singapore
getNameForNumber() M1
getTimeZonesForNumber() Asia/Singapore
Thanks for all the help from all bro here, I have send the photo to Jei and she 100% confirm is that Indian guy..
Old 26-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joey96889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thaifairy--Guitar

Syt with slim body. Bbbj is good enjoy…Clean n shave pussy..this is what I like...Her frenching make me horny...She rides cowgirl quite well and also quite into sex, she will pull you in deeper during fj. skin color typical thai tan… Her boob definitely natural and firm. Body is pretty smooth and quite toned -- can tell that she takes good care of it. quite friendly and easy to talk to. Smiles a lot and her english is above average….solid...song song kau jurong…
Old 26-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Quote:
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=672335

Fr for Jei from Angels' Aura @1400hrs.
After the episode she went through, the poor gal's eyes were slightly red from crying no thanks in part to that SOB but showing her professionalism, she tried her best to give me a good time eventually lol...yup my mood is not exactly that wonderful today. Here is Jei's deserved FR and live pics I took of this pretty lady. U guys determine yourselves la...if Jei pretty or not na

Jei, 23yo is from Pattaya doing clerical work but on a visit here to raise $$$ for her family issues.

Looks: 8.5/10. Definitely her as advertised and despite her ordeal, greeted me with a big smile wearing a black top which showed half ball, upon opening the door. I like that and she held my hand and led me to her room. 1st look to me personally, she is quite pretty, 2nd look especially when she breaks into girly smile, my cock started to marikita liao. She wears light make up and that probably better enhanced her appearance more. SYT OL looks for sure.

Body: 8.5/10. As mentioned by another bro, she does have some minor fats on her body and she has 2 tattoos but overall her body is relatively blemish free. Acceptable level in line with her height and the usual thai tan...

Boobs: 8/10. Natural Bs which I gave a good old sucking and licking. Jei is pretty sensitive to her twin peaks being attacked but then again, once aroused, she pushed them full into my mouth. Another humsap babe.

Bbbj: 9/10. The reason why i gave her a 9 is straight forward. Not the best i had tbh but she worked my cock and balls for a good 20 mins at least and maintained eye contact with the occasional smile lol, wow my cock taste good or she enjoys BBBJ? I somehow think she might have learn a trick or 2 from Maggie who likes to slap my cock onto her tongue lol. Jei wears braces fyi and she is cautious not to be too gung ho lest she hurts my manhood though the tempo is still above decent. For her efforts, patience and caution, hence the 9 rating. Ps it seems the only persons who she ever BBBJ for were her 2 ex till she landed here. So lol....

Frenching: 8.5/10. My type of french na. Slow sensual with the right vibes and tempo built up gradually after we know each other better. Her tongue is not a lazy one lor lol. As good as kisser as the other 2 ang pais there. I tried so I am probably the best judge lol.

Pussy: 9/10. Very tight and nicely shaved. Again she listened to her colleagues well lol. She enjoyed being painted. Fingering is allowed and her pussy is one that gets easily wet and hygienically maintained with no funny odour I repaid her 20 mins BBBJ with a 10 mins pussy lashing lol.

FJ: 9/10. Jei accommodated to this old man's every single positional changes. She is really tight be it cowgirl, missionary, spooning, lotus or even carry fuck. Yup she is quite light weight and this position enabled me to penetrate her deepest. The added bonus is she provides CIM now after much counselling seeminly from her OKT. Yup she even showed me my 3 days' load in her mouth before disposing off in toilet paper. Overall, a very horny naughty yet earnest fuck.
OKT must be given an award soon lol since all his gals are so well trained in terms of performances!!!

Gfe: Jei speaks conversational English due to her work back home so comms is not an issue though somehow, I can detect a tinge of sadness due to that idiot who bonked her for free and fucking MIA. Nonetheless, she keep up her professionalism and yes, it was a really good session. No time watching is a must requisite for me and cuddling like lovers is another. She passed them with flying colours. I gave her a hefty tip and she gave me a loving "koala" hug and plenty of kisses on my face lol. I hope it helps to brighten her outlook of customers here, not all are such ASSHOLES!!!

OKT AA, I still say the same to u...U are one lucky OKT to have so many gems. Lucky me, had tried 3 of your 4 gals here, I am only left with Rui to complete this quartet.
Now i can safely conclude, Maggie, Zen or Jei wont go wrong if chosen or available lol...of coz Rui I believe is already proven to be hot stuff.

Happy bonking na

Bro.. Bo jio.. hahaha
Old 26-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

That cb joker nev pay up closed his FB account liao. 100% is him go into hiding mode.
Old 26-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Heng i got his father's facebook also
Bro, you didn’t ask Jei if that guy in the FB is indeed the arsehole?
Old 26-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
Wah laooo... late abit. Anybody screenshot his face? Share here leh.... If he closed his fb account means he is reading this forum too!!!

To the fucker: My advise to you is to clear the air asap. Just return the money to OKT and everything settled liao what. See see... now you have to go through the trouble to close your facebook page and have to worry if your phone number or pictures will surface in any website. Why make yourselves so stress for what? LOL. You never knows what happen next... There's so much ways to promote your face like Singapore Uncensored page etc... Who knows somebody will contact your family members ask them pay for you. LOLOL ! Why make your life to difficult for nothing....?

Last edited by ttok6672; 26-11-2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old 26-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heng i got his father's facebook also
tell his father he is a bad boy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1