The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsamster View Post
Anybody tried Cartoon from paradise888? https://paradise888.weebly.com/cartoon.html

no video posted unlike the rest of the stable.
Went for Paradise888 mystery bonk and got Cartoon.

Normally she wouldn't be my choice, but am willing to take what i get, just for a quickie release.

Looks :- Similar to the photo of her in black lingerie but discount the face and skin tone. IRL looks older and with darker minah tan.

Figure :- Petite slim body with a small surgical scar on one side of the tummy. Round, perky succulent B cuppers ... nice handful.

FJ :- Skipped the usual BBBJ cos already primed for action. Spread her out on the bed and went to town on her boobs then southwards. Cowgirl, then missionary. She needs to brush up on the acting skills but nonetheless still fun to see some genuine reactions when i took over and drilled her hard. After it was over she told me her abdomen area 'jeb' from the fucking and the cumming

Location :- Ikea showroom feel. I liked that the bedrooms have no door, just a curtain. Squeals and piak-ing sounds can be heard so it's kind of motivating to make me try harder.

Overall :- Pretty quick since just a 1-shot session, but enough to see her attitude and energy is good. Very talkative in thai, if she finds out that you can understand, so if you want a quiet session just pretend you don't know any thai ... haha

While i didn't get to choose the girl, the mystery bonk is still good value for money, for a no-frills quickie. The last time, i got Bibi (on her previous tour), so sometimes can get lucky.
Old 21-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any bros has a big round ass to recommend?
Old 21-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joe81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros... any fr on Ty? So far only seen 1 fr.. she lookss yummyy..
Old 22-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 18
dark123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdark123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Took Paradise888 mystery bonk and got Cartoon.

Looks :- Similar to to first photo.. + a few years of age.. not ugly, not pretty..

Figure :- Petite slim body

FJ :- Nothing to shout about. Decent bonk.

Location : Bedroom no door, just a curtain. Same for toilet. But overall house is nicely renovated and room is “exciting” with the curtain only concept..

Overall : talkative girl. But service need many gear up. While waiting for the toilet to be ready, she took a smoke break in the living room while leave me waiting in the bedroom. After first shot, you will need to shower by yourself. And she only go through the motion of bathing you. Not those kind that those scrub you clean clean before action.
Old 22-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

please up me for effort...now already nearly 1am and want to share what I try...so write FR for you guys,

girl : alice

house: thaifairy

first she open door, cant see her but found her hiding behind door and is a SYT

look wise got blemish

boobs: nice and big

Whatever she lack in looks and height, she make up in her servifce...

her secret is her tongue as she piece it with a ball stud and when she BBBJ, she swirl and twirl my small brother until i was standing on the bed, my legs gone weak and told her to stop if not I may CIM.

so I went down on her pussy and was shave clean and I lick it and she grab the bed sheet as she was having her orgasm..

can see that it is not fake...

I love frenching and she provide real well

because I was enjoying her moan, I try to control my first shot and we did a very very long ONE shot that lasted over an hour before I release in the CD.

After the first shot, we chatted for a while and she got another message that customer is coming soon and i told her I wont do the 2nd shot because only left 5 mins.

Overall, a SYT, look not as great but she made up in term of service - frenching, lick pussy, breast suck there and her GFE is very strong indeed...
Old 22-12-2017, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Found a good bonk to share. Shes definately an Ang Pai in the making.

Migal-Bangkok-Gems

Looks: 10/10. Prettier than pic, resembles a thai actress but i dunno the name as she showed me in her phone. Pic taken in her room so i am happy to see exactly as pic.
Body: 9/10. Almost perfect for me if she's fairer skin. Definately not too dark.
Boobs: 9/10. Big Bs or C cup i dunno but soft and nice for my hand. Sensitive nipples.
Height: Tall girl and as advertised, she got a nice ass. Perfect for me doing doggy position.
BBBJ: 9/10: Hardworking and willing to please u and maintain a eye contact every now and then.
FJ: 10/10. Willing to switch postitions and had 2shots unrushed.
Gfe:8/10. Frenching with tongue action. Limited english tough but can understand each other. Bros that can speak thai maybe can score high in this area.

Overall shes one of the very good ones that i had. Nothing to complain at all. Bros that took her can share her FR. Shes likely my RTF gem real soon.
Old 22-12-2017, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 8
Amplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
please up me for effort...now already nearly 1am and want to share what I try...so write FR for you guys,

look wise got blemish

her secret is her tongue as she piece it with a ball stud and when she BBBJ, she swirl and twirl my small brother until i was standing on the bed, my legs gone weak and told her to stop if not I may CIM.

so I went down on her pussy and was shave clean and I lick it and she grab the bed sheet as she was having her orgasm..

because I was enjoying her moan, I try to control my first shot and we did a very very long ONE shot that lasted over an hour before I release in the CD.

After the first shot, we chatted for a while and she got another message that customer is coming soon and i told her I wont do the 2nd shot because only left 5 mins.

Overall, a SYT, look not as great but she made up in term of service - frenching, lick pussy, breast suck there and her GFE is very strong indeed...
Thanks for the FR. Aiming her next
Old 22-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MagicMoxie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning Bros, anyone tried Adley from Em?
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=675141
Old 22-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Great Bonks ( 2 X CIM !!!!)

Finally, I booked my CIM mission at Devilhouse.org

CIM mission Target Locked: AIMI.

Once, signal given. Scrambled to the Firing Range with all HEI loaded.

With clear signal, flown in to meet my CIM Target.

Look- 8.5/10 CFM look with Long hair.

Body- 8.5/10 Typical office lady

But She got nice round Backside ( Very good for Doggie Lovers)

WPNS "CHECK-LIST":

Massage- Yes
HandJob-NA ( I don’t like)
CIM-YES!!( 2 Times)
COB- NA
COF- NA
FJ-NA
AR-√
AJ- NA
BBBJ-√
Kissing - NA

Closeness to PIC : 85-88%

Aircraft washed done by Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).)
She taken hers,after 1st customer, but she insisted cleaning me up.
We chat abit.

Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) English is much above average.

Once on bed,
Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) started to use her tongue and lick my fat body and nipple
And she used her big (.(.) boobs to rub against my big fat body,
And she gave me a very good licking on my thigh and slowly down south

Best Part – She can really lick those area below my Gun and near my asshole. ( Power !!)

Kisser fighter who loves “Kissing”.- You can give her a try .( For Me – I skipped it this time)

I just love this Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) servicing me.

When her tongue is working on my BBBJ, my hands were busy squeezing those big (.)(.),
and slowly went down to her lovehole and fingering it, She was already wet.

Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) s BBBJ was super Good, She can deep throat all the way type.
Once my bro in “stand up”, She even increased Her BBBJ RPM, and she will slow down at one point, and increased.

As you all know by now, I’m hardcore “BBBJ” CUM “ CIM” seeker

Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) s BBBJ Skill is very good.

BBBJ : 9.5 /10

As my Gun In HOT mode as Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) keeping BBBJ.
I surrender one big load of HEI into her mouth.
Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) just keeping “Vaccuming” those HEI rounds into her mouth till no last drop is wasted.

With that, I finished all rounds in Mission 1

Beautiful moment as I laid my big fat body down.

My Gun was “vacuumed” empty , and We have about 40 mins of “pit stop”refueling which including Massaging.

Round 2 was more focus on BBBJ CIM again.

I was busy with One hand was busy squeezing Aimi 大姐姐 Big (.).) while the another hand move her head up and down momentarily.

Again Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) gave me a good licking around my asshole.
Even my big fat butt can feel it, You can too feel her wet tongue swaying on your butt too.

Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) BBBJ for at least 15 mins , I have hard time getting my Gun ready and clocked into Hot mode again

But Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) 's never give up attitude, and with her extreme hardwork on the BBBJ.

Finally, I surrendered my final load into her wet mouth, and again Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) vacuumed all of them without a single drop wasted.

Never a single drop wasted. for me.

Mission completed : 100% Satisafactory

Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) is one BBBJ + CIM Queen you should never missed.

Massage:8

BBBJ : 9.5/10

CIM : YES! YES !YES ! YES!.

HJ: NA I don’t like it

COB : NA

AR: 8 /10

AJ: NA

Fingering :Yes She loves it

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE : 8.5 /10
1st time FL like Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) know how to make a big fat guy like me happy and jelly legged.

Overall: 87-89 /100

DMG : As stated + Tips ( Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).) Deserve it !!) Uber fare X 2

RTF –OF COS 100% Yes… – I need another 2x CIM again.
Until I found another BIG (.)(.) 小妹妹 for my next CIM mission.

Thank again to DH for this 2 x CIM Mission arrangement with Aimi 大姐姐 with Big (.).)

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 22-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignition View Post
Anyone tried Thai Pegasus girls before? cant seem to find reviews on their girls.
right try it at own risk. used to be their customer when they were at aliwal **** hotel. standard drop from below average to fucking awful.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post

look wise got blemish

eyeing her as well. she look delicious
Old 22-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Apple, Rolly Polly

I saw Apple’s ad on Sammyboy and I told RPman, “eh how come no picture?”. He then said to look at his wechat moments page. I was thinking it was a bit weird.

As it turns out, Apple is only in Singapore to pay for medical bills for a relative and is worried that her face will be recognized. And I can appreciate why that would be the case.

The girl is BEAUTIFUL. The most beautiful girl I’ve seen in this forum, and you guys know I get around. With her slim figure, she could be a Thai soap opera starlet or a fashion model. Not a blemish on her face. When I initially saw her she said she didn’t have time to put on make up and I said “whaaat? You don’t have any make up on? You’re kidding!”. She looks like a Spanish or Italian beauty with hot smouldering eyes. I asked her if she was mixed and she said no. Some people were just born like that I guess. 10/10 for face. She really tops the scale. I would give her an 11/10 except that she does wear braces, not that it gets in the way of her performance.

Body: as I said, fashion model body. Not for boob lovers as they are a small B at best. But she has inverted nipples which are pretty fun to play with. She also has a medium size tattoo on her left side and a small scar above her pubic region and another small one near her right knee. I asked her if it was a C-section scar and she said that it was actually a different operation and she couldn’t have kids because of it. She was a bit sad after that, so bros who see her - best not to talk about it. She has a bush to hide the scar.

What stands out for her body is her ass. Tight and perky in a very nice handful for each butt cheek. 8/10 for her body if you like the fashion model type of figure.

Service: wow she is a commando as advertised. Very pro-active. All sorts of patterns of FJ and because of her size and frame, very tight so she had to use a bit of KY even though she was wet from painting! Lots of frenching and stimulation, and yes she does AR! Her bbbj is really really good with lots of tongue action, and I don’t feel her braces at all. And imagine.... she does CIM and more - she does COF at no extra cost!!! Imagine that beautiful face giving you AR and then you unload all over that beautiful face or in her lovely mouth... paradise! 10/10 just for the bbbj alone!

Oh and she gives an okay massage, if anyone cares about that.

RTF? Hell yes. She’s super good value right now. If this wasn’t the holiday season, she would be an Ang pai. Unfortunately she needs the money now... but hey, if everybody is on holiday then I don’t have to queue for her lol.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
thenardier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Migal of Bangkokgems

Looks: even prettier than the photos. She's slightly tanned, but so much better in person. Boobs are solid and her ass is damn fine. Greeted me in this tight dress with everything bulging out. She grabbed me at my crotch and smiled, then took off her dress and she's so fucking hot. Tasteful tattoo at her stomach area

Shower: I don't normally comment on this, but damn she's good. She will really rub herself against me and dry humped me. She's really good at teasing and when I started moaning, she rubbed herself against me even faster. Her moans are so sexy.

Bbbj: she is such a tease. She kisses me gently, before biting hard on my nipples. Such a turn on. She then angles her ass towards me as though she's begging to be fingered, which I did. Continued teasing me non stop and sat on my cock a few times and rubbed her ass on it.

Fj: couldn't take it any more and capped on. She rides like a pro and sucked/bit my nipples and carassed my balls while she's at it. Good moaning too. 2nd round she did reverse cowgirl and damn that ass is fine. She begged for soggy and I complied, before doing missionary

Gfe: really sweet chatty girl that makes you believe that she wants to be fucked, and enjoys it. Really seductive and knows how to tease. Also, gave a solid massage during the break, she really knows her stuff and ironed out the knots in my back. The best I had all year.

Rtf: booked a slot with her for tomorrow already. Definitely the best fl to end the year with!
Old 22-12-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Heisenburger is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=675310

Hi bros, anyone tried Milk from Bangkok Gems? Are her boobs natural or enhanced?
Old 22-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jen (https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...9#post16821509) one week ago,

I am a big-boobs-with-flat-tummy-and-slim-body lover. Will prefer enhanced over natural as natural big boobs turn saggy over time.

Location was easily accessible by bus, near a heartland mall.

Body: 9/10 (slim body, petit, flat tummy, fair skin tone for a Thai)
Face: 8/10 (her photos are done with a good make-up foundation; no make-up looks give her the next door girl vibe)
Boobs: 9/10 (enhanced, nicely done and really huge for her small body frame)
GFE: 9/10 (likes to smile a lot; gives kinky jokes; can do kinky stuff in between shots)
BBBJ: 10/10 (she can do deepthroat!)

With a low price tag like that, she definitely is one of the best money-value ever. She is advertised as boobs 34 but I think with a slim body, small back frame and an enhanced boobs, she is definitely at least 35C. She can communicate in English with no problem. She has no superiority complex like other Ah lian ladies in the trade. She did accommodate the titfuck and the deepthroat request. Overall, one of the ladies that I can rtf.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1