The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-08-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 13
cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Was feeling 'energetic' and those FRs for Bunnie made me decide to go for her...short FR

Looks: 9/10 (way way better in person, slimmer too, looks like one of SYT interns)
Boobs: 8/10 (sensitive, real & firm)
BBBJ: 7/10 (like my inexperienced ex gf lol)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and can feel her contractions after a few good thrust...soft sensual moans, like my ex again lol, cum after 3 positions...one whole load)
GFE: 8/10
Old 01-08-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVparadox View Post
Saw many negative feedback from Bros. Don't dare to try their girls yet !!!
The previous +65 fella was quite ok that time, even their budget girls were acceptable, a few above expectations, service was generally good.

Then comes the +66 guy, overall feeling a tad different, hard to explain. Haven't tried enough to pass judgement.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
XClusive Shelby
Passionate Lover

FUWAAAA!!!

Her (.)(.) @@ Great!
Seasoned leaw mai?

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 01-08-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WillowStone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Nisa from TeeRukLover

Met Nisa this afternoon and got to say she is a sweet girl. When I booked she was showing a different set of pictures which later on she showed me her photos inside her phone and I told her she looks much better in these and only if those pictures were used earlier I would not have hesitated that long to book her Haha. She is confirmed as per her live pic as attached above, just that camera app filter made her skin tone whiter but I still consider her pretty and fair for a thai.

Initially I took a 45 mins session to test out the water but eventually add another 90 mins onto the session. OKT is prompt and responsive, upon reaching location given he replied within 3 mins.

Face: 8.5/10 Pretty and cute for me, no gimmicks or shocks when I see her real life
Body: 8/10 Meats in the right place, tight and nice to hug
Boobs: 8/10 Handful to hold with raisin sized nipples in light brown colour
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Good skill with decent suction but not too hard till I feel painful
French: 8/10 Kisses and french included, no evasive actions from her
Painting: 8.5/10 Very welcoming and think she enjoyed it as much as I do
FJ: 9/10 Good natural moans with good grip. Ended 1x in missionary and 1x in doggy
GFE: 9/10 At first she was quite cold, like those very strong character type of girl but slowly into the session she loosen up and when she reveal her wild side she is one of the best bonk ever. Excellent chemistry with her. Speaks decent english.

An excellent bonk for me, ymmv.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Have to ask fr via pm these days. Due to many bros willing to share info but instead get zap for their troubles.

All the Emma ladies height 1.5 m? Not updated.
That’s why I stopped visiting Emma. Despite the shitty location it was on of my favorite stables because they brought in cute petite girls (my type) at a good price. However, for the last couple of months they’ve started being lazy to the point of failing to update the fucking heights, leaving me with a mismatch to what’s online a couple times. Come on dude, you’re running a business. Do you not wanna make money? Be more professional bro, and I promise you will make so much more.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AFK77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensgood View Post
That’s why I stopped visiting Emma. Despite the shitty location it was on of my favorite stables because they brought in cute petite girls (my type) at a good price. However, for the last couple of months they’ve started being lazy to the point of failing to update the fucking heights, leaving me with a mismatch to what’s online a couple times. Come on dude, you’re running a business. Do you not wanna make money? Be more professional bro, and I promise you will make so much more.
Hello bro
Im just one of customer who recently visit Emma stable. I strongly agreed with that shitty location of stable and cute girls. But I think their height seems really not that tall. Assumed under 160cm. Thank you bros. Have a nice day
Old 01-08-2018, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 15
木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a fantastic session with SE Tukta on 31-July 2200hrs

This pic resembles her the most (bros might think her boobs are small) then u r wrong! It was a au natural big Bs

Reached lobby, msg OKT & Tukta came down to fetch me
But somehow there’s a group of tourists just arrived & took the same lift as us

Tukta is so cool & quickly cling her hands around me & give light kisses to me as though I’m her bf

Last 2 tourists happened to be on the same floor as us, but Tukta held my hands & smiles as we walked to our room (really macam gf/bf)

Once inside room she hugged me & started frenching
wah sibeh high liao, autoroam her bod & she grinding her cb against my stiff hard cock

Then slowly we parted our lips & proceed to shower

Once inside shower, again she pressed her body onto me & started frenching again...I was overwhelmed by her initiative & my cock was grinding along her belly
She very cheeky keep talking to my stiff hard cock
After cleaning she just kneel down & started BBBJ

Fwah! Her BBBJ sibeh ho, can hands free DT easily & with very firm suction.
My cock never steamed so hard b4, slowly pumping into her mouth for a mouthfuck & she was all cool (sibeh steam)

After a while dry ourselves up & back to bed

Rd1
Started with wild frenching, slowly moves south to her au natural breasts
sucking & licking her nips got her to moan & twitching her bod
move further south to her trimmed cb
Picasso works made her cb juice overflow that wet the bedsheet

together with fingering combo, she keep moaning & panting heavily
lots of squishy sounds wetting all my 2 fingers

seeing & hearing all these erotic images/sounds I bth liao capped & pumped her
frenching as I missionary her couldn’t last long & blasted 1st shot

Looks: 9.5/10 (exactly just a shade darker)
Body: 10/10 (tall 169cm legit, slim hot bod)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft bouncy au natural big Bs)
BBBJ: 10/10 (hands free with DT) + skilful tongue
mouthfuck: 10/10
Shower: 10/10
Painting: 10/10 (trimmed & juicy wet cb)
Fingering: 10/10 (perfect score for those who allow)
FJ: 10/10

After rd1 cuddle on bed & next thing I know haven’t start tcss she lock lips with me & wild frenching again....fwah! so sweet

Until I need to catch a breather & I started tcss

Soon time for rd2 & she started her DT BBBJ & i again mouthfuck her

Rd2
she started cowgirl & next thing I knew she was finger fucking my asshole
wa lan 1st time my eyes rolled up in ecstasy

after song song gao Jurong liao i again missionary her
she said she’s coming & moaned louder n louder till I exploded everything

Overall: 9.5/10
************************************************** ************************************************** *******
2x missionary cumshot!
very sextified
Old 01-08-2018, 03:40 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 8
Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greensgood View Post
Thanks for your feedback. Will inform my web admin to update accordingly.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MTVparadox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe_2006 View Post
I gave up asking.
I gave up asking many stables too. When my last booking? Pm with my user id then 1hr later suddenly replied sorry.

Been a regular at dome 1. Never encounter such stupidity before
Old 01-08-2018, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVparadox View Post
I gave up asking many stables too. When my last booking? Pm with my user id then 1hr later suddenly replied sorry.

Been a regular at dome 1. Never encounter such stupidity before
For me. Regent lust totally ignore me.. dunno why

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 01-08-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Killer Commando

Killer Commando arriving today
Old 01-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
For me. Regent lust totally ignore me.. dunno why
U not alone Bro.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 01-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!
Re: Killer Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Killer Commando arriving today
Who is the commando bro?
Old 01-08-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
FUWAAAA!!!

Her (.)(.) @@ Great!
Seasoned leaw mai?
yah season liao
Old 01-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
I am interested also. I think this is her second trip but yet there is no single FR on her. Any bro who has try can PM me the feedback? Many thanks.
Still no single FR yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1