The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
If not exist..... then tell what shop is this?
Isn't that the Little Saigon Massage shop ?
Dint know they change name to Princess Saigon spa.
Old 18-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Isn't that the Little Saigon Massage shop ?
Dint know they change name to Princess Saigon spa.
Yes.... they used to be known as Little Saigon massage or LS3.
But they are not provide same type of service as LS1 or LS2..... they are fuck n go shop.

So to differentiate between LS 1/ LS2 n LS3..... they change name to Princess Saigon spa.

If you go there.... you can actually see the old name inside the shop.
Old 18-06-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster (B)

hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually outside the shop above their signboard..... the old name is still there not taken down yet.

Old 18-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Boysnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually outside the shop above their signboard..... the old name is still there not taken down yet.

Upz for you!
Old 19-06-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes.... they used to be known as Little Saigon massage or LS3.
But they are not provide same type of service as LS1 or LS2..... they are fuck n go shop.

So to differentiate between LS 1/ LS2 n LS3..... they change name to Princess Saigon spa.

If you go there.... you can actually see the old name inside the shop.
Don't make my toes laugh la... Different boss leh.
You can go LS 1 and 2 ask if princess saigon under them or not. Or you can go princess spa ask if they are call LS3.
Like I had said.. Tao hua is their 3rd shop. Not princess saigon
Old 22-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Linh at Princess Saigon this afternoon.

This is my FR.

Looks: 7/10 (I chose her because I found her face familiar during the mirror parade but could not recall where I see her previously)
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly, chatty and no rush)
Body: 8/10 (tattoos all over)
Frenching: Yes for me
Painting: Yes, shaved pussy
Fingering: Allow
BBBJ : 9/10 (many patterns and spent long time doing it)
Anal: Allow.... but never try.... maybe next time
Boobs: Small A cups but soft, firm and nice to touch
Pussy: Shaved, wet and tight and no smell
B2B: Not much feel due to her small boobs..... but made up for it by using her pussylips to rubbing my dick.... no penetration
Catbath: 8/10 (lick you like a pussy cat, slow and seductive)
FJ: 9/10 (can do many positions)
GFE: 9/10 (I finally recall where I seen her...... she was the former 513 at VIP..... but surprsingly she has mellowed down and not so tingtong as her VIP days)
RTF: Definitely
Overall sextifaction: 9.5/10

After the session... we went to the sofa area for drink and to chitchat as her next booking not arrive yet. She is now a mother of 3 yr old girl..... but dunno who the father is. She suspects it is one of the VIP customers as she used to do raw there when high as they often have party and alcohol during late night sessions.

Hope my FR is helpful.

Cheers

P.S - If you were one of those guys that often buy alcohol to share with the staff n girls in VIP 3-4 yrs ago.... maybe is your daughter.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Decide to visit Princess Saigon spa after reading about it here past few days. Easy to find as the signboard so big can spot from main road immediately.

Went in and told them 1st time visit. The counter guy arrange mirror parade. Come in 4 girls dressed sexily but not my taste. Wanted to go off but guy say wait.... another group just finish working he will call them down for viewing. 3 girls come in shortly and straight away I zero in on the youngest n prettiest of them.

Her name is Lynn.

She was only 22 year old. Her hometown was in Hanoi and she was in this job some some time already and previously worked at VIP spa back in 2015-2016. Her number there was 238.

She has the cute and shy looks and can easily consider as an SYT. She does not have any tattoos at her body and she has fair skin, very petite, slim and tight body. Her boobs is just a handful for me, not big or small, just nice for her size. She has hairy pussy with nice ass and tight pussy. Her chinese is just ok, not very good. She can only communicate in simple Chinese only. She is patient, friendly and has a very high GFE type.

Took the waterbed service and this this how the fun began.....

Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed to the waterbed with my face down. She gave me a good wash on every part of my body. The soap me and do a B2B soap rub for me which is rather similar with those in Thailand. While soapy, she rub the ass hole area that make me feel very shiok, she also gave a short soapy massage on the back of my groin area. I was suprise that at the young age she was really experience. After soapy, she put some ice in her mouth and gave me a good catbath from the leg to back on my ball area and my back. While licking my back, she shake my dick. After the ice, she pour cold sticky liquid to my back area and my dick area, my dick have the urge of want to fuck her immediately, she repeat the process again then follow by hot catbath. She also gave me a good ass rimming in the process that i feel heaven.

After completing the back she ask me to turn over, at that time my dick erected liao. She proceeds to gave me a wash up at the front then follow by a B2B soapy at the front. She did a good soapy for me at my dick that i almost shoot out but i endure. After that, she uses her pussy to rub me. After soapy, she put ice cube and start sucking my nipple, my body, kissing my neck, my cheek and blow air and whispering at my ear. It repeat for the cold sticky liquid process and hot liquid process. After that she pour the cold liquid to main my dick area and then use the hot liquid to massage my dick area. From there, she gave me a good deep throat bbbj. I hold on to the head and mouth fucked her. The feeling was so shiok to have hold and cold and ice cube bbbj on me. I almost cum into her mouth but i tahan it, she gave me a very long solid blow.

After shower, dry myself and I lie face down on the mattress. She gave me some light massage on my back and my leg. After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We start off with hot frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. The procees to gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft she also gave me a very good ass rim, i feel so high.

While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression, it was like getting a bbbj form a school gal. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. She get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she let us short continuous soft moan. I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she gave up very loud, nice and innocent groan and moan. The expression was like liking a virgin.

Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck. I feel like fucking a innocent school lady. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a innocent liking school gal petite syt. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

I ask her wechat and she gave me willingly. This is a picture of her I download from her wechat

Old 22-06-2019, 09:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Decide to visit Princess Saigon spa after

She was only 22 year old. Her hometown was in Hanoi and she was in this job some some time already and previously worked at VIP spa back in 2015-2016. Her number there was 238.

She has the cute and shy looks and can easily consider as an SYT. She does not have any tattoos at her body and she has fair skin, very petite, slim and tight body. Her boobs is just a handful for me, not big or small, just nice for her size. She has hairy pussy with nice ass and tight pussy. Her chinese is just ok, not very good. She can only communicate in simple Chinese only. She is patient, friendly and has a very high GFE type.

Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed to the waterbed with my face down. She gave me a good wash on every part of my body. The soap me and do a B2B soap rub for me which is rather similar with those in Thailand. While soapy, she rub the ass hole area that make me feel very shiok, she also gave a short soapy massage on the back of my groin area. I was suprise that at the young age she was really experience. After soapy, she put some ice in her mouth and gave me a good catbath from the leg to back on my ball area and my back. While licking my back, she shake my dick. After the ice, she pour cold sticky liquid to my back area and my dick area, my dick have the urge of want to fuck her immediately, she repeat the process again then follow by hot catbath. She also gave me a good ass rimming in the process that i feel heaven.

After completing the back she ask me to turn over, at that time my dick erected liao. She proceeds to gave me a wash up at the front then follow by a B2B soapy at the front. She did a good soapy for me at my dick that i almost shoot out but i endure. After that, she uses her pussy to rub me. After soapy, she put ice cube and start sucking my nipple, my body, kissing my neck, my cheek and blow air and whispering at my ear. It repeat for the cold sticky liquid process and hot liquid process. After that she pour the cold liquid to main my dick area and then use the hot liquid to massage my dick area. From there, she gave me a good deep throat bbbj. I hold on to the head and mouth fucked her. The feeling was so shiok to have hold and cold and ice cube bbbj on me. I almost cum into her mouth but i tahan it, she gave me a very long solid blow.

After shower, dry myself and I lie face down on the mattress. She gave me some light massage on my back and my leg. After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We start off with hot frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. The procees to gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft she also gave me a very good ass rim, i feel so high.

While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression, it was like getting a bbbj form a school gal. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. She get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she let us short continuous soft moan. I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she gave up very loud, nice and innocent groan and moan. The expression was like liking a virgin.

Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck. I feel like fucking a innocent school lady. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a innocent liking school gal petite syt. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

I ask her wechat and she gave me willingly. This is a picture of her I download from her wechat

Nice FR. However FR seem familiar, word by word and the construction of sentence seem familiar too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-06-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster (B)

WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Decide to visit Princess Saigon spa after reading about it here past few days. Easy to find as the signboard so big can spot from main road immediately.

Went in and told them 1st time visit. The counter guy arrange mirror parade. Come in 4 girls dressed sexily but not my taste. Wanted to go off but guy say wait.... another group just finish working he will call them down for viewing. 3 girls come in shortly and straight away I zero in on the youngest n prettiest of them.

Her name is Lynn.

Thanks for sharing..... have some questions...

Where is this Princess Saigon located?
What is her work number there?
Wats the damage?
Any wechat or contact to call?
Old 23-06-2019, 04:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Her name is Lynn.

This is a picture of her I download from her wechat

Are you sure she is ex-VIP girl 238?
Coz the 238 that I know is different from her.
This is the VIP 238...

Old 23-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually both of you are correct. Both girls were ex-VIP using no. 238
The girl in red was the original 238.
The girl in blue was the 2nd 238.
Old 26-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tiko12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to LS1 ytd. Check with ken any recommendation. Tried a gal and she is willing to please.

Look 7/10
Boob 7/10

Never try massage as i go there for service.

We French and kiss
Able to lick and suck nipple too
Able to paint and finger

Easily wet

She give me BJ. Think she horny also after i give her many painting and fingering. Lol

Overall feel very good. Worth my money. Will be my regular gal to call

Update you that 29 Jalan Perisai i went there. Is a FJ place. Not waterbed. RM 198.

Feel very scary when enter. Lol.

Cashier is guy. Not a girl also. Background also different from the girl picture.

So i went to LS1. Still prefer LS1. Lol!
Old 27-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Rayff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What number is her
Old 28-06-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Yes bro, 29 Jalan Perisal is ok for fuck and go. Girls not pretty, bad mood. Pui!

#102 looks like the girl i visited in Poseidon before. Equally bad service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko12 View Post
Went to LS1 ytd. Check with ken any recommendation. Tried a gal and she is willing to please.

Look 7/10
Boob 7/10

Never try massage as i go there for service.

We French and kiss
Able to lick and suck nipple too
Able to paint and finger

Easily wet

She give me BJ. Think she horny also after i give her many painting and fingering. Lol

Overall feel very good. Worth my money. Will be my regular gal to call

Update you that 29 Jalan Perisai i went there. Is a FJ place. Not waterbed. RM 198.

Feel very scary when enter. Lol.

Cashier is guy. Not a girl also. Background also different from the girl picture.

So i went to LS1. Still prefer LS1. Lol!
Old 28-06-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited LS1. Uncle botak very friendly, asked him to recommend me a girl since i got no girl in mind.

#15 Tina
Looks: 6.5/10 Not very pretty, but pleasant looking
Boobs: B
GFE: 7/10 Tried her best to be sweet
B2B: Did not really use her body to massage you. But she hugs you totally naked and you can roam anywhere
Body: 7/10 Tall, slim
Friendliness: 8/10
Plus Points: Can speak good mandarin
Massage: Piano. Haha... but not going there for hard massage anyway

Was service by Tina. Nothing to shout about the massage. In fact the message became a routine until after she asked me to turn over. She is 26 by the way. Had some small talks with her but somehow i loss of words, mouth cannot open. So did not talk much. After turn over, she looked at me with some playful eyes. At the same time "accidentaly" touched my didi. I got no reaction because i know this is the standard SOP. But i just looked at her and smile back at her. Then she said she will massage my didi and i said ok. She went out and came back 10mins later.

And to my surprise, she came back totally naked! Her below was shaved. She asked if i want to turn off the lights. I said no cos i want to see her clearer. Then she smiled. So she threw her body onto me, hug me, kiss me, and my hands roam everywhere. Inch by inch, i slowly reach her pussy to see if she will reject or not. No she did not! Then i touched her pussy lips, massge her pussy and always attack on her clit. When i touch her hole, she retaliate a bit and i ask her what happened. She said nothing and continue let me touch. Then i just tell her that if there are some place you dont let me touch, let me know. She happily said ok. She threw all the kisses over my face but never my mouth. Haha... maybe i got bad breathe.

She allows me to suck her boobs too.

So i managed to continue attacking her pussy and when its wet, i teased her, saying that she's wet now, what are you thinking huh? She smiled. I take this chance to finger her. Damn! She was tight! Even using index finger, hard to poke. I tried to use my finger to simulate dick poking her to get her aroused. Then i asked if she provide FJ. She said no. Haiz... the way she let me roam uncontrollably makes me really wants to fuck her.

She spent some good time massaging my didi using oil. I took long time to shoot cos i was enjoying the massage while enjoying touching her also. When the deed is over, she made sure every drop are released. She cleaned me up, i go shower. When back in the room, i gave her a hug, tipped her and she reminded me that she is #15. I jokingly said today is 26th. And she laughed.

At the counter wearing my shoes, she left the shop and before that she politely smile and waved at me.

Sorry for long winded. Haha.. hope there is another time meeting her and can FJ her. She is really very tight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1