The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 29-06-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatitistoburn View Post
Havanna slick bro prefers to be “whacked”, “smacked” by mistresses now instead of being serviced. He has truly reached enlightenment lol
Totally agree. He achieved nirvana Liao lol
Old 29-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatitistoburn View Post
Havanna slick bro prefers to be “whacked”, “smacked” by mistresses now instead of being serviced. He has truly reached enlightenment lol
nabei... SM is another kind of fulfillment ok...
Old 30-06-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
lynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lol. Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
nabei... SM is another kind of fulfillment ok...
Old 30-06-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Thanks for the FR bro!
Aoki/Vaune’s FRs does make her sound extremely enticing and she even makes Bro Fun’s 9/10 standard in terms of looks (extremely rare!).

It’s June now so it’s time for the bi-annual qns on this thread.
Who is your TOP bonk from this Local forum for 2019 so far?

I’ll start the ball rolling.
I only had one local this year and she was my multiple rtf.
Carrisa.
Think she retired Liao can’t find her thread in the forum anymore...

But I see my two other faves from last year Hannah and Jezel still going strong in this forum so I can rtf them...

Any other Bros willing to share their TOP local bonks for 2019?

Cant seem to find aoki’s Thread
Old 01-07-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xckay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mindy still ard?
Old 04-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
joekang is Cool - loads of Potential

Hannah quit?
Old 04-07-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 6
HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekang View Post
Hannah quit?
Sometimes she go to Thailand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
got one bro told me he met the same girl 8 times after seeing new lol,
i must say he really got fate w her...
I hear wedding bells
Old 04-07-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why must a FL get so revengeful, do whatever she likes and can complain anyhow, choose customers, no one complains and lustful guys defend the FL?

And other FL who have severe medical conditions get all the complaints and disagreements from guys and she keeps quiet?

So unfair recently. I keep quiet all the time, but after reading some of the posts, enough is ENOUGH.

If u guys want to name the FL, go ahead. I am very prepared to face whatever backlashes right now. It's really fucking NOT RIGHT.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xiaolun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Why must a FL get so revengeful, do whatever she likes and can complain anyhow, choose customers, no one complains and lustful guys defend the FL?

And other FL who have severe medical conditions get all the complaints and disagreements from guys and she keeps quiet?

So unfair recently. I keep quiet all the time, but after reading some of the posts, enough is ENOUGH.

If u guys want to name the FL, go ahead. I am very prepared to face whatever backlashes right now. It's really fucking NOT RIGHT.
Who u referring to?please name it bro.if not like no head no tail to your posting
Old 05-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is one strange post.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JustForFun97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
This is one strange post.

Pierre.
Hi, just curious...
Are there like a ton of people named Pierre in this forum? What does closing a message with Pierre mean?
Old 06-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 6
HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForFun97 View Post
Hi, just curious...
Are there like a ton of people named Pierre in this forum? What does closing a message with Pierre mean?
Perhaps that's his name?
Old 06-07-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wtf you bitching about bro?
You want attention to what cause?
Your post is might as well don’t post.
You’ve had enough of what?
So many questions from one inane post...

Old 07-07-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Charmaine chan - unhappy with her own personal issues, too much stress but healthy, too much fuss and nonsense, set her own rules and regulations, not the norm of FL dome
fun12345 - a bit hamsap, dun know how to differentiate right from wrong
sammohunk - very hamsap, see very chio girl, what is wrong become right
Jade - no comments
Jabwemet - pure white knight
Old 07-07-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Charmaine chan - unhappy with her own personal issues, too much stress but healthy, too much fuss and nonsense, set her own rules and regulations, not the norm of FL dome
fun12345 - a bit hamsap, dun know how to differentiate right from wrong
sammohunk - very hamsap, see very chio girl, what is wrong become right
Jade - no comments
Jabwemet - pure white knight
Wow - impressive observation bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1