The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
FLs in multiple agencies

Seems like recently more girls are being advertised by different agents but different names. I don't give two shits why the agents/girls are doing this.

I'm starting this thread to track this for a simple reason: when clients book a different girl, they expect a different girl for a new experience. They don't RTF cause (a) they don't like that girl, or (b) they want new girl/experience.

This should also save the agents and girls some effort and time: by avoiding rejection after the effort of handling the booking or turning up at the meeting place.

Hope the moderators do not delete this. This should be a win-win situation.

I will list the first one I know in the next post. Everyone feel free to contribute. Try to follow my format. Let's keep the prices, etc out of the posts to keep it neat. All those info is easy to find anyway.

Format:
Agency name / Girl's name = Agency name / Girl's name
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 22-03-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FLs in multiple agencies

SammyBabes / Rylan = Armani / Laura = ButterflyBabes / Monica
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Last edited by 5ag1_Boar; 22-03-2017 at 12:05 PM.
Old 22-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Dontdisturbme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SammyBabes / Carter = Tonightsgf / Jess
SammyBabes / Charlene = Lovers2night / Yumi (rejected her raw request)
Old 22-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

By the way, which agent poach which girl, or which girl approach which agent, or which agents are actually same operator, no one knows for sure. So let's not go down that road... at least not in this thread.

The purpose of this thread is not to start a war between agents, girls and clients. It is for sharing of information so that all parties can win-win.

Old 22-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Sammybabes hannah = armani desiree
Old 23-03-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Please consolidate previous post when contributing.

SammyBabes / Charlenei = Armani / Tiffany = Lovers2night / Yum
Sammybabes / Hannah = Armani / Desiree = ButterflyBabes / Valerie

Last edited by 5ag1_Boar; 23-03-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Looks like everything originated from sammybabe
Old 23-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Looks like everything originated from sammybabe
Don't read anything into that pattern. The girls are free to move to engage other agents. Agents are free to approach other agents' girls. There is no hard evidence to show who started what, who is connected to who, etc. Let's keep this thread neutral and non-conflict.

There was a time when the previous agents had an understanding not to accept/poach each others' girl. But a lot of them are in jail now and the new players don't subscribe to the same ethics anymore.

Old 23-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Don't read anything into that pattern. The girls are free to move to engage other agents. Agents are free to approach other agents' girls. There is no hard evidence to show who started what, who is connected to who, etc. Let's keep this thread neutral and non-conflict.

There was a time when the previous agents had an understanding not to accept/poach each others' girl. But a lot of them are in jail now and the new players don't subscribe to the same ethics anymore.
Yap I din say anything wrong too. It's really up to the gals to move around. Agents can't stop them too. But by telling who is the sane lady under different agents is good. It's awareness
Old 23-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Seems like recently more girls are being advertised by different agents but different names. I don't give two shits why the agents/girls are doing this.

I'm starting this thread to track this for a simple reason: when clients book a different girl, they expect a different girl for a new experience. They don't RTF cause (a) they don't like that girl, or (b) they want new girl/experience.

This should also save the agents and girls some effort and time: by avoiding rejection after the effort of handling the booking or turning up at the meeting place.

Hope the moderators do not delete this. This should be a win-win situation.

I will list the first one I know in the next post. Everyone feel free to contribute. Try to follow my format. Let's keep the prices, etc out of the posts to keep it neat. All those info is easy to find anyway.

Format:
Agency name / Girl's name = Agency name / Girl's name
Agreed.
Recently just encountered same gal -different name & agency.
In the end,i have wastedy time & $50 rejection fee.
Old 23-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Agreed.
Recently just encountered same gal -different name & agency.

In the end,i have wastedy time & $50 rejection fee.
Maybe u should contribute too
Old 23-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 14
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of

SammyBabes / Charlenei = Armani / Tiffany = Lovers2night / Yum
Sammybabes / Hannah = Armani / Desiree = ButterflyBabes / Valerie
Sammybabes / Lara = Kawaiimittens DD 25YR/ SG CHINESE / Firm Busty SYT/
Old 26-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 18
messi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: FLs in multiple agencies

Time wasting with Armani99's Desiree today. Both agent and gal no show. Called and texted many times without reply. Fellow bros beware!
Old 26-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
armani99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by messi View Post
Time wasting with Armani99's Desiree today. Both agent and gal no show. Called and texted many times without reply. Fellow bros beware!
We haven even start posting Tdy n nv receive any msg From u, how do we reply u. Moreover the gals r not working Tdy.
Old 26-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
armani99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Buddy I think we r having some misunderstanding. Will reply u thru whats's app to verify wif u. Tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1