The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom
Final warning to OKTs

Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics
Many of u noticed the recent increase in vice syndicates being targeted?

Here another fucking scam. I do not need post photos anymore but just to let u know I have ways of making my information to the relevant authorities. If u keep treating us as idiots, u will be targeted.

Here are the full contacts: Novena Regency
277 press 02-09 (fucking whore house)
The fake pics show a young busty babe, what my Friend got was an old hag. U stated two contacts but both are fakes. If u do not abide by the code of conduct, u will not expect us to be noble.

Contact number 98678092

Contact number 83060280

Address: 307645 Novena Regency Enter 277 gate unit number 02/09

May this be the final warning to all OKTs, u love earning money, we love fucking, so let's play this game proper or u will end up like LaksaBoy. Thanks
Old 20-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Koraussin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I support this post. Really need to send a strong message to some unethical okts.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Re: Final warning to OKTs

Power! Upz you.
You better than the crappy halimah.. I vote you for my president than her..
Old 20-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 30
hazel has a reputation beyond reputehazel has a reputation beyond reputehazel has a reputation beyond reputehazel has a reputation beyond reputehazel has a reputation beyond reputehazel has a reputation beyond reputehazel has a reputation beyond reputehazel has a reputation beyond reputehazel has a reputation beyond reputehazel has a reputation beyond reputehazel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Power! Upz you.
You better than the crappy halimah.. I vote you for my president than her..

Haha 👍👍👍
Upz TS
Old 20-09-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rogermachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Strongly support this post!!
Old 20-09-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
tambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=bimpom;16453481]Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Here another fucking scam. I do not need post photos anymore but just to let u know I have ways of making my information to the relevant authorities. If u keep treating us as idiots, u will be targeted.

The fake pics show a young busty babe, what my Friend got was an old hag. U stated two contacts but both are fakes. If u do not abide by the code of conduct, u will not expect us to be noble.

Contact number 98678092

Contact number 83060280

May this be the final warning to all OKTs, u love earning money, we love fucking, so let's play this game propeer or u will end up like LaksaBoy. Thanks

Wow so fears
Old 20-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
RetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to behold

😲😲😲😲 Brothers and Okt challenge sia !!!!
Sibei Fierce ...
Old 21-09-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Contact number 98678092

Contact number 83060280

May this be the final warning to all OKTs, u love earning money, we love fucking, so let's play this game proper or u will end up like LaksaBoy. Thanks
Its bloody. About time !!!!

Thanks bro for firing this shot at all the bloody cheating OKTS !!!
Old 21-09-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zzakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree, as $ going up, but not the quality. We are always losing end. 👍🏼
Old 21-09-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bigmcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is another address Suites @Topaz , 3 Topaz Road . #709

I hate this bait n switch too...show unreal photos and some fkin horrible looking whore is there.
Old 21-09-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmcool View Post
There is another address Suites @Topaz , 3 Topaz Road . #709

I hate this bait n switch too...show unreal photos and some fkin horrible looking whore is there.
Bro, u mean OKT who provide incall ?
Old 23-09-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ILoveSI is Cool - loads of Potential

Upz u. Bro, can't agree more.

Once booked a so-called <37 yo Chi milf> from quite an old okt, from the pics can tell that she is quite slim, young and well kept fair nice body at all. I would say actually u don't mind to book her even can only see her body pics.

I must highlight this. When I saw her in the hotel lobby. I am 50% disappointed. She looks like 47 instead of 37 stated in the ad. Ok ba then. But finally when she took off. I was shocked at all. This is an exactly flabby and wrinkled body at all which looks like 57+ yo woman. Not kidding.

I told the OKt I won't spread this out on the forum as I understood how hard their life will be. since they are already forced into this discipline. Life is tough anyway.

But what i can't take is. Her rate is not reasonable to me. Think about this. $250 + 50(rm) = $300 for just a grandma with full body of Thai language tattoo and all skin is flabby and wrinkled. Oh Jesus. When can we trust them while we really need to relax from our tough life ?
Old 23-09-2017, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveSI View Post

Once booked a so-called <37 yo Chi milf> from quite an old okt, from the pics can tell that she is quite slim, young and well kept fair nice body at all. I would say actually u don't mind to book her even can only see her body pics.

I must highlight this. When I saw her in the hotel lobby. I am 50% disappointed. She looks like 47 instead of 37 stated in the ad. Ok ba then. But finally when she took off. I was shocked at all. This is an exactly flabby and wrinkled body at all which looks like 57+ yo woman. Not kidding.

I told the OKt I won't spread this out on the forum as I understood how hard their life will be. since they are already forced into this discipline. Life is tough anyway.

But what i can't take is. Her rate is not reasonable to me. Think about this. $250 + 50(rm) = $300 for just a grandma with full body of Thai language tattoo and all skin is flabby and wrinkled. Oh Jesus. When can we trust them while we really need to relax from our tough life ?
Any chance its Piper From sammybabes?
Old 23-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

FXXK! This is real bad .... really too much
So in th need u have to pay $50 rejection fees?
Old 23-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 13
Ahboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

FUCKING HELL I ALSO KNOW WHO. KNN SAME CASE BRO, you are not alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1