The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2017, 08:51 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Final warning to OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Actually this msian pricing issue is debatable lar. Let’s say 2 gals to choose at same price. One better looking than the other. If no Nationality is revealed, all will go for the better looking one. If then the Nationality is revealed tat the better looking one is Malaysian, will you ditch the better looking one for the not so gd looking one at same price based on Nationality?
Yas but what bout those who can't stand malaysian accent, also, this thread about OKT questionable integrity.
Old 15-12-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
Yas but what bout those who can't stand malaysian accent, also, this thread about OKT questionable integrity.
True n then he will have to settle for a poorer looking local w same price Lor.

About agent integrity, I think there was an issue in them putting msian but I can’t cfm what . But okt will tell u frankly the gal is msian so it’s up to u to go ahead or just no thanks
Old 15-12-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Piper is one ugly bitch, sammybabes OKT is a fucker for providing fake pics. Her service is shit also
Actually wanted to give feedback on writing if the girls smoke or not. But after reading the thread here. I think I better save my saliva.
Old 19-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Piper is one ugly bitch, sammybabes OKT is a fucker for providing fake pics. Her service is shit also
I totally agree eith you. Sammybabes have serious issues. They either have their girls collect rejection fees or charge high prices for fuglies.

Been tbere, done that. I feel you bro.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Look, if they're honorable people they wouldn't be OKTs to begin with. In this trade, it's all about the money. They can easily start another "business name" and you still end up with the same jokers. The ladies are the one having a hard life, not the OKTs.

After engaging a few over the years, I pretty much gave up on OKTs. Not a single one delivered exactly what they posted - yes, not a single one!

Smarter now, I go direct to the girls and skip the OKTs totally. (which explained my lack of activities here nowadays)
Old 02-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have received texts if I am ok with sharing the contacts; I used to share, but not anymore. Enough of sharing quality girls and all I get in return is crap.

Most of the girls I have met do it once in a while, not 10 men in one day like the OKT stables. Some of these girls came back to me telling me the OKTs got the numbers from me "posing as fellow chiongsters". One even went as far as threatening her to expose her as a working lady if she does not join his stable.

So........... I no longer share numbers.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Damm sianz, nowadays the market all delivery sux service and bbfa girls, how to enjoy the session?
Just a look only I already down there going to vomit and shaking with fear that am I going to enjoy with a monster with me.
I wonder is there still got gems left over in the planet or not?
Old 08-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
Damm sianz, nowadays the market all delivery sux service and bbfa girls, how to enjoy the session?
Just a look only I already down there going to vomit and shaking with fear that am I going to enjoy with a monster with me.
I wonder is there still got gems left over in the planet or not?
They migrate to other galaxy....
Old 08-01-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
They migrate to other galaxy....
Maybe bah, now left aunties FL which kinda bore for newcomer liao.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ok&xtor=CS1-10

Final warning to all OKTs to Pay their Dues. Just do it
Old 10-01-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ok&xtor=CS1-10

Final warning to all OKTs to Pay their Dues. Just do it
Wah lame like that, but lucky those bugs..

Last edited by iicecube; 10-01-2018 at 01:30 AM.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
azure85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"made more than $600,000 from a website where vice operators could advertise sexual services were jailed and fined a total of $140,000 on Tuesday"

Tahan 21 months jail time, still have the remaining to $460k to keep, still good deal siaaa. And can keep their EC as well. More likely than not, this article might encourage more OKTs to start business within the next couple of months.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing my thoughts here

Who in the hell would pay $250 for a 37 local aunty Sia? Just be cos she is local tat all? Think she Lin Chi Ling mah?

Sorry la maybe I cheapo... but I think $250 can be put to better used la... a pussy is still a pussy to me... didn't know prices so exp nowadays...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 10-01-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
I totally agree eith you. Sammybabes have serious issues. They either have their girls collect rejection fees or charge high prices for fuglies.

Been tbere, done that. I feel you bro.
Tried once the girl totally diff from pics whole body tattoo, when pics none
Old 10-01-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Just sharing my thoughts here

Who in the hell would pay $250 for a 37 local aunty Sia? Just be cos she is local tat all? Think she Lin Chi Ling mah?

Sorry la maybe I cheapo... but I think $250 can be put to better used la... a pussy is still a pussy to me... didn't know prices so exp nowadays...
Theres one even more up ley, 42yo 700/1/1..lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1