The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Role Playing

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER.

This contains graphic verbal depictions of sexual behavior between
consenting adults. If this offends you, STOP READING NOW.
--------------------------------------------
Role Playing

This a short recollected moments of
some role-play crazy stuff which I had with my GF, Jessica, that turns out to be our greatest uncontrollable urge ..... .......
================================

As I have lost almost 30 pounds and I had got my body where I wanted to be.
Jessica decided to see how much I had lost. Not by the scale, but with her eyes.

Eversince we both like to wear small lingeries. I decided to shave my whole body. I mean my whole body because Jessica likes when I am smooth everywhere, including around my dick. I told her to  get comfortable on the couch because I got a surprise for her.

After I shaved, I put on some baby oil all over my body. I yelled out and see if she is ready. Jessica yelled "YES, My Love".... I didn't tell her that I bought some sexy small revealing lingeries. I came out wearing a red thong that has see through in the dick area.

Jessica saw me and started licking her lips and whistling.

The next underwear was a lime green speedo type that also has a see through all over.  Jessica smack my  ass when I walk by her.

Then another underwear was small light blue and you can see through all of my dick. I  tease her all the way, by showing her little more of my dick.

Relentlessly, when I went back into the changing room, I took all off, so she can see my ass. With another one is extremely small.  The only thing that wasn' t showed was my dick.

Then come the finale, this underwear has a see through all over in a thong form. My dick was all exposed. "It was her favourite." Jessica exclaimed.....

Jessica is starting to get hot and wet, that yearns and she wants to me badly.

When I stepped out of the changing room for the last time, I came out totally stark naked and my dick has grown so hard for her already. Jessica was drooling and was ready for me, she was taking my full 9 inches down her throat. I looked down and she was staring up at me, eyes watering as she was gobbling me up.  

Took everything in me not to blow a load in her warm mouth which I had originally planned. Then she whipped out her tits and smashed my dick between them like a sandwich. Up and down, each time sucking the head..OMG!! My toes were starting to curl....but I stayed focus and Jessica continues sucking my cock....

When I almost cum, Jessica suddenly tells me not to cum yet. So we walk to the bedroom and she jumps onto the bed and stick her ass out in front of me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close, rubbing my fingers inside her, letting my thumb massage her sticky clit.

She was digging her nails into my arm trying to get me to stop. I loved the look of surprise on her face when it turned to pleasure. Jessica was moaning and grinding that wet pussy all over my hand and then she tensed up and I felt that trickle of cum down my fingers. She wasn't digging those nails anymore.

She stood there out of breath and watched me lick my fingers.

"Mmmm... finger lickin good, much better than KFC....Now that's how it's done baby." I said. 

I made her climax and scream loudly. I pulled out my cock and blew my creamy load all over Jessica's tits. Jessica got tuned on again and I slid down between her legs. I dumped the shot (Tequila drink) in my mouth and mashed my tongue against her clit, stuffing that shot in her tight hole. All I tasted was watermelon and nectar, all mixing together. She was ripping my hair out, fucking my face. Jessica rode me until we both came altogether finally... ... ...
Old 13-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Role Playing

You must be ang moh, if not why use pounds? Singaporean always use kgs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1